Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    This is great to hear. I'm sure I'll be a wreck the first time I pin. HAHA It's good to read these posts as it's really no big deal.
    yea man I used to love seeing these threads before I started too. You're gonna feel a lot better when you finally get it over with and realize it's really all in your head
    Last edited by AlphaMaleDawg; 08-13-2009 at 09:04 AM.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    The very first shot i did, i actually blacked out.
    It took me 2 hrs before i even punctured my skin.
    immediatly when I punctured my skin i began to go hazy.
    I could feel me pushing the needle but I was getting weaker and weaker.
    when I came to, i was on the ground and there was 1/4 of a shot left.
    I stuck it back in, finished the shot off and had a shower.
    I told my friends and they all laughed at me.

I could not wait to do it again so that i could conquer what ever that was.
    I never had a problem again after that.
    Yea man we have exactly the same mentality. I just wanna inject every day now just to conquer it fully. I hate waiting 3.5 days to inject. I gotta tell ya though, Ive never even come close to fainting in my life and I almost did the first time injecting

Quote Originally Posted by CaliPhotog View Post
    I read about a guy on another board that decided he was going to cycle and hide it from his lady. For some idiotic reason he decided to do his first injection on the edge of their bed while she was asleep early in the morning. Last thing he remembered was sticking the needle in and then he woke up to his girl screaming, "WTF is this?" hahahaha lol Fun fun fun
    LMAO!!! what an idiot. I will actually be in a similar situation sunday morning since my gf will be spending the night on saturday. I always wake up before her though so im gonna go in the bathroom and do it quietly, then proceed to wake her up and rail the sh1t out of her

Quote Originally Posted by soon2bfreak View Post
    can't wait to see your post the first time you get tren cough. you'll be ok, just think man junkies shoot dirty ass shit into their blood stream and dont die (well not always atleast).
    actually that was one of my motivating factors. thinking that people shoot heroin to get a buzz so why cant i shoot test to get strong?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information