BOBBY D is offline Member

Test e, deca w/ advodart?

Hey guys. Age 31, 165lbs, 2 cycles. started at age 26 for my first cycle.

Its been a couple of years since my last cycles & now gonna do a fall stack of test e & deca . In the past I've used advodart(dutastride) to help protect my hair line (reduce dht) from the test cause the test thinned out the front hair line on my first cycle in 05'.

After that i did another test/dbol cycle w/ advodart & it helped the hair alot.

My question: Now I want to run test E & deca cycle, but I heard something a while back stating not to take advodart w/ deca because it diminishes deca's affect & cancels it out or it makes u lose more hair? or something like that?

Can any of you guys shed some light on this, if its true or what this really means.

thanks alot in advance!

BOBBY

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    2 cycles and only 165lbs? Read the diet forums.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    x2 lol..

bro i asked for help on the topic, not to be flamed . To give you a better understanding I'm 5'4", I went from 145lbs in 05' to 180lbs in may 08'.

I managed to stay around 175-180. I got injured in summer of 08', took off for a few months & started up January 09' at 175lb & focused on getting shredded. Did some clenbuterol in early summer & cut down to a solid 165lb. Now I want to bulk in the fall/winter & go back up.

Now that u know the whole story & I helped u out, Can you or somebody help me out w/ the "TOPIC" on Deca & advodart being good or bad together. Thanks.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D View Post
    bro i asked for help on the topic, not to be flamed . To give you a better understanding I'm 5'4", I went from 145lbs in 05' to 180lbs in may 08'.

I managed to stay around 175-180. I got injured in summer of 08', took off for a few months & started up January 09' at 175lb & focused on getting shredded. Did some clenbuterol in early summer & cut down to a solid 165lb. Now I want to bulk in the fall/winter & go back up.

Now that u know the whole story & I helped u out, Can you or somebody help me out w/ the "TOPIC" on Deca & advodart being good or bad together. Thanks.
    I wouldn't worry if I was you. 5'4 @ 165 pounds is good stats imo.

weeks 1 - 14 test @ 500 - 600mg each week
    weeks 1 - 12 deca @ 400 - 500mg each week

I can't help you out with the advodart though.. don't have a clue about that stuff.

Don't worry about hair protection with Test/Deca . Tren /Winstrol are the two that I would worry about If I was concerned about hair. I think you'll be ok without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    I wouldn't worry if I was you. 5'4 @ 165 pounds is good stats imo.

weeks 1 - 14 test @ 500 - 600mg each week
    weeks 1 - 12 deca @ 400 - 500mg each week

I can't help you out with the advodart though.. don't have a clue about that stuff.
    its decent weight but not quite my goal yet. thanks for the advice on cycling, but i am knowledgeable to some point on certain cycle.

Don't worry about hair protection with Test/Deca. Tren/Winstrol are the two that I would worry about If I was concerned about hair. I think you'll be ok without it.
    actually bro its not that bad, but i did notice some sufficient thinning from the test a few years back on my front forehead line & then when i did my second sust250/dbol cycle I threw advodart(dutastride) in the whole cycle & stood on it for a year after. It made a big difference. hair felt stronger & didn't come out on my hand when i gel it.

Anyways, i know deca doesn't go w/ advodart but want to know other alternates.

Ive heard about some topical scalp creams but not sure? Anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D View Post
    actually bro its not that bad, but i did notice some sufficient thinning from the test a few years back on my front forehead line & then when i did my second sust250/dbol cycle I threw advodart(dutastride) in the whole cycle & stood on it for a year after. It made a big difference. hair felt stronger & didn't come out on my hand when i gel it.

Anyways, i know deca doesn't go w/ advodart but want to know other alternates.

Ive heard about some topical scalp creams but not sure? Anybody?
    That's strange. It could have just been in your head (no pun intended) lol...Or it might be genetic. I remember I was paranoid when I ran a Superdrol/Tren /Cyp cycle and thought I was losing a lot of hair. When I went to get my haircut (same cute chick whose been cutting it for the past two years) I asked her about my hair thinning. She said I was crazy and it was as thick as ever.

That's strange. It could have just been in your head (no pun intended) lol...Or it might be genetic. I remember I was paranoid when I ran a Superdrol/Tren/Cyp cycle and thought I was losing a lot of hair. When I went to get my haircut (same cute chick whose been cutting it for the past two years) I asked her about my hair thinning. She said I was crazy and it was as thick as ever.
    well actually not so much thinning but more of a receding hair line. For example I have 2 or 3 follicles of hair left showing where the hairline used to be. Yes some may be w/ age, but testosterone definitely pushed some loss for me.

I don't have baldness in the back & my family history isn't that bad. Just want precaution.

But ******, I heard tren is pretty bad on the hair & i can see u might of been shittin. I might of heard about superdrol as well, but not sure.

Thread Information