pepous is offline Associate Member

1 year on TRT, can recover natural TST?

Hello,
    Can someone after 1 year on TRT with HCG recover natural TST afer 1 year?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You would have to try and get bloodwork. Does this someone know their natural level before HRT.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    You would have to try and get bloodwork. Does this someone know their natural level before HRT.

Actually Ive been on hrt for over a year know without any hcg . I just recently, say a month or so shut down and just started hcg. Im using a very low dose of 20 iu's ed so far because of acne reasons from last time I used. I can tell I have more semen already, but after sex I still have that empty feeling, like no sensitivity and testes havent grown in size yet. I was thinking if nothing happens within a week of trying a high dose injects for a few days. When I used it for pct I used 1000 ius eod for a total of 10000 ius with fairly good recovery.
    HTPA Shutdown....

You was ON HRT over one year and now you are on HRT or natural?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I think you should have used the hcg before you came of the test as it is suppressive. You should try nolvadex and clomid to recover. Just my 2 cents!

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    It is something I think you should definately discus with your doctor! If you did not have high enough test levels before to be off of TRT, what makes you think that you will now?

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    It is something I think you should definately discus with your doctor! If you did not have high enough test levels before to be off of TRT, what makes you think that you will now?
    I wrote TRT but cycle it is... Low doses of TST without prescription. In my country will nobody precribe it to you. I plan to go to USA where doktor can me prescribe if it is possible. ???

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Hard to say, I am on TRT and if I wanted to get off (would have not got on the first place)
    I would have to have it done through my doctor. not sure if some hcg , nolvadex and clomid would work! You would for sure need to have several blood tests done to determine if it is working and i do not know if your medical whaere you are is free? but in the USA a free testosterone test alone is over $200 each time

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Hard to say, I am on TRT and if I wanted to get off (would have not got on the first place)
    I would have to have it done through my doctor. not sure if some hcg, nolvadex and clomid would work! You would for sure need to have several blood tests done to determine if it is working and i do not know if your medical whaere you are is free? but in the USA a free testosterone test alone is over $200 each time
    In my country free testosterone test 35USD :-) if you dont have it prescribed. IF yes It is free.

And insurance will not pay it in usa?

In my country the doctor can you prescribe max 250mg sust/3-6 weeks :-(

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    What it comes down to is your going to have to come off, run a long extensive pct, give it a few months after that, go get blood work and see how you feel. You could always run another pct after that. Everyone's body recovers differently according to age and genetics, its all guess work until you do it.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information