RoidBoid is offline Member

Injection Site Bleeding Under the skin PICTURE

hi guys, jabbed sunday, have a hard red spot which im guessing is blood under the skin, not ichy or sore in anyway will it just go away?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Injection Site Bleeding Under the skin PICTURE-photo-74.jpg  

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blood blister, you just hit a vein and it bleed under the skin. No big deal.
    If you want stick a needle in and pull out the blood to make it go away faster.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Nothing serious, work through it, no loss. I get it often shooting my traps.

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    i would start shooting about a half inch lower on the shoulder tho

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    You all good man. that is just a small battlescar

still cant aspirate , i have to grit my teeth the hold the plundger down for so long to get the juice in, takes ages! difficult spot to inject but my god better reaction then quads..

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidBoid View Post
    still cant aspirate, i have to grit my teeth the hold the plundger down for so long to get the juice in, takes ages! difficult spot to inject but my god better reaction then quads..
    lol.. why don't you try heating up the oil in a cup of warm water for like 1 minute prior to injecting?

the injection will be painless, and take like 20 seconds long.

I use this method when I'm injecting 2.5 - 3mL at once.

i do heat it up for five minutes, the problem is getting the oil threw the 25g pins! takes for ever, my hand nearly gives up every time

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Do you draw it into the syringe , then run it under hot water, should go through a 25g then?? As for the question Ive had big brown bruises like that, perfect circles to, they go away, just some blood that didn't make it out.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidBoid View Post
    i do heat it up for five minutes, the problem is getting the oil threw the 25g pins! takes for ever, my hand nearly gives up every time
    OH... lol. you should have said so at the beginning man..

Ok, just go and buy some 18g or 21g needles, and then draw the oil out of the vial with those needles (they have HARPOON-sized needles, so the oil will draw really easily)... and then simply switch to your 25g needle for the injection.

You might lose a tiny bit of oil in the head of the 21g needle, but honestly you'll draw the whole 1.5mL in like 2 seconds.

hatchet26 is offline New Member
    Well if it's anything like what happened to me last week(can't see the pictre very clear), I developed a small round deep red circle around the injection site and I was worried it was an infection but it just dissipated after like 4 days so I think it was just a popped blood vessel under the skin. Time will make it go away.
    And I know how you feel, I use 25g also, it takes ages to draw and inject haha.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    looks like a bruise bro. i havent had a bruise from an injection in a long time. just massage it and put some heat on it.

Thread Information