ihatesquats is offline Junior Member

Time OFF = Time ON + PCT, who says?

I'm curious as to how people have come up with this formula for time off. Ive just finished 20 weeks and wont finish my PCT now for another 6 weeks. Should i seriously wait 28 weeks to cycle again?

Put me straight on this but are we just trying to get our blood values back during time off? If so if a blood test says you're all clear after 5 weeks is it OK to cycle again?

arenawarrior is offline Banned
    wow most people consider highest you should be on cycle is 12-14 weeks

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Time on + PCT=Time off is a general guideline but if bloodwork comes back normal you can go sooner. Why did you run such a long cycle?

glover is offline Associate Member
    Hey Squater, How were the results from cycle? Just curious, Did your cycle progressively make you stronger, bigger, etc or did it plateau after a certain time? Thx

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by arenawarrior View Post
    wow most people consider highest you should be on cycle is 12-14 weeks
    no they don't, 12-14 weeks is what a BEGINNER should run for a long ester cycle, but as you become more advanced(a couple years down the line) you will start to figure out what works best for your body

Quote Originally Posted by glover View Post
    Hey Squater, How were the results from cycle? Just curious, Did your cycle progressively make you stronger, bigger, etc or did it plateau after a certain time? Thx
    Good questions i'm curious as well

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Time on + PCT=Time off is a general guideline but if bloodwork comes back normal you can go sooner. Why did you run such a long cycle?
    yep^^^^ it's just a good estimate but bloodwork is the best way to tell and IMO should ALWAYS be the definitive guide to go by

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatesquats View Post
    I'm curious as to how people have come up with this formula for time off. Ive just finished 20 weeks and wont finish my PCT now for another 6 weeks. Should i seriously wait 28 weeks to cycle again?

Put me straight on this but are we just trying to get our blood values back during time off? If so if a blood test says you're all clear after 5 weeks is it OK to cycle again?
    Get your bloodwork checked.

Your testosterone levels should be back in normal ranges, much, much sooner then 20 - 26 weeks.

Get them checked 2 months after your PCT, and unless you shut yourself down hard on that 20 week cycle, you should be fine.

Bloodwork is the only thing that can dictate when you're properly recovered. The formula you first stated is basically just a guideline!

hatchet26 is offline New Member
    Hey I didn't wanna make another thread since this has to do with my question, I never got a bloodtest before my cycle so after my pct and a lil while and get my levels checked should I gauge them based othe average mans test levels since I don't know if mine were previously owed or higher then average?
    Hope I didn't hijack thanks
    I also know it was real stupid of me not to get tests done previous I just couldn't find a place or site for someone in NY

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your not only checking Test levels there is more to it than that

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Your not only checking Test levels there is more to it than that
    True true, well then I meant average levels for everything.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchet26 View Post
    True true, well then I meant average levels for everything.
    You want a lipid pannel drawn, your test levels, as well as your estrgen.

RBC, and liver functons as well.

Basically, if you go to the search button, (upper right), there is a great thread on this subject...

Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    You want a lipid pannel drawn, your test levels, as well as your estrgen.

RBC, and liver functons as well.

Basically, if you go to the search button, (upper right), there is a great thread on this subject...
    Thanks man

ihatesquats is offline Junior Member
    Yeah thanks fellas, that is sort of what I had in mind myself. Just wanted to see if there was any hard evidence in favor of the method people talk about. Ill go ahead and get my blood done and see where I am.

with regard to the cycle I was pretty happy. I ran 20 weeks to prepare for a photo shoot, the way the time worked out I said run it and see.

The first 12 weeks was a bulk with the last 8 week for cutting.

Test E 750mg wk 1 - 12
    Deca 300mg wk 1 - 12

Week 12 I shot HCG 500iu ED for 6 days

I ran proviron with but had to travel at week 12 and couldnt risk bring meds on a flight. In the 10 days without an AI i got son of a bitch gyno and wicked ance. I had to do a reversal with letro when I came back. That letro is some strong sh*t. I was wiped for like 3 weeks straight, I could stand up straight at times. Its worked good though, I ran that till the last day of my cycle.

During this time I gained 32lbs.

The last 8 i switched test to a blend of E & C

I gradually cut my calories to just 1200 during this time, and my carbs were superlow so its hard to tell what was going on with my receptor sites or hormone levels for the last 8 weeks. I can say that my strength remained at about 80% of what it was during 1 - 12. I ran Winstrol 50mg ED for wk 16 - 20 so I think that may have helped.

Right now I'm 2 weeks into PCT and am still a ripped 186! I havent lost any weight yet but its early days. Im runinng clomid @ 100 and Nolv @ 20 at the moment and feel great, my strength is back up after my cutting phase and I feel generally pretty good.

The only downside is that I found training with really high intensity for 20 weeks straight does put a strain on you. Def my nervous system and immune system took a hit and by the last week I felt proper f'cked. more to do with my diet maybe but 20 did feel a bit long. The next few months will tell....

Thread Information