yoshimat is offline New Member

bromo and yohimburn kills appetite

I have been trying out this combo for a couple of weeks for puffy nips, and it has helped a lot. But the best and unexpected effect is this combo almost completely kills my appetite. I literally have to set the alarm to remind me to eat. Considering that not breaking the diet is the hardest part for me this is a godsend. just wanted to share.

leonman is offline New Member
    Seems that higher dopamine levels help alot and keep appetite down. What about side-effects such as headache, nausea, stuffy nose etc.?

I will also use bromo when I start cutting. Do you take the bromo in the morning?

Greetings
    Leonman

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I noticed my appetite has went down too and im taking bromo ed 1.25 twice . im gonna have to stop that cause I cant hardly eat and the bad thing about is i have eq in my cycle and should be getting the big appetite.

rangerdudeleads,

perhaps cutting back dosage to 1/4 tab eod... most people are using overkill

Well I think I been overeacting about me having gyno symptoms but started taking bromo and nolvs ed as a result of my fear of titties. Im gonna stop taking the antis cause Im done with the deca and only have 5 weeks left and it consists of eq 400/wk and enan 500/wk. I would constantly ask my wife and bros at the gym to look at me chest to see if they thought it looked like they were hanging but they all would say Im crazy cause my chest is tight but it looks different to me. I have a very small amount of bf around lower outside of chest.

Originally posted by rangerdudeleads
    Well I think I been overeacting about me having gyno symptoms but started taking bromo and nolvs ed as a result of my fear of titties. Im gonna stop taking the antis cause Im done with the deca and only have 5 weeks left and it consists of eq 400/wk and enan 500/wk. I would constantly ask my wife and bros at the gym to look at me chest to see if they thought it looked like they were hanging but they all would say Im crazy cause my chest is tight but it looks different to me. I have a very small amount of bf around lower outside of chest.
    update?

I have been off of all antis and havent got one symptom of gyno. I ask my wife ed if she thinks my chest still looks tight and she always says yes. My partner I work out with says Im too paranoid but Im ok and no gyno yet...

Originally posted by macrophage69alpha

update?
    well even though you did not ask me

I am off for a bit of bulking time before I really shred out for spring break. All I can say is that together food while enjoyable, never called to me, ever.

and my puffy nips are GONE!!!!!

my chest is not ripped yet, but much leaner than it was.

that was a "general" update Q

Originally posted by yoshimat

well even though you did not ask me

I am off for a bit of bulking time before I really shred out for spring break. All I can say is that together food while enjoyable, never called to me, ever.

and my puffy nips are GONE!!!!!

my chest is not ripped yet, but much leaner than it was.
    btw- good to hear the combo therapy worked out.

any other updates on this combination?

I just started again this week. I really have to time my meals or I dont eat. I just dont get hungry. I can eat if I like. I tried just to make sure.

it makes dieting a breeze

any sides?

Thread Information