Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sandunguero is offline New Member

Talking Weight Loss Secret...Do You Dare?

First post in this forum. Saying hello to all of you to start. Nice forum.

Been hooked in the gym lately, everyone loves Cardispan. For those of you who don't know what Cardispan is, it was used in the late 90's for pregnate woman. It is still used for woman while in pregnacy for some reasonm that I still don't know and it's used for endurance athletes.

It's just a mix of carnitine. Levo-carnitine and there mix compounds. Need to find more about this supplement. In my country, people go crazy at the gym and I am one of them with a buzz!

My personal experience with 5cc vials . I lost 9 pounds in two weeks. Wow? I don't think so when you compare it to DNP , Clenbuterol or Ephedra...

But rather than going with Ephedra, in which you get an euphoric feeling that NOT much of my friends can get in control, I will definitely prefer Cardispan for weight loss.

Differences from experience substances:
    1) Ephedra ( 25mg Ephedra) - Sweat for 3-7 hours if taking 2-4 pills throught the day
    2) Clenbuterol- 4-6 (0.02) Spiropent caps, you shake to damm much. At least with me.
    3) DNP- You sweat like a pig, did a test with my friend(doctor)...and it raised my body temperature at 43% with the magic yellow pill. Best chemical out there to lose fat and of course the drawback lose muscle. Drink 1-2 gallons or water through the day, if not you will likely die. Period.
    4)Cardispan- Perfect solution. I don't like injecting myself, reason why I use oral winny when the time comes. But I was a Cypionate fan. LOL!

Anyways, Levocarnitina aka - ( Cardisapan) is a gret natural safe remedy. Similar to ephedra, however, without side-effects. That's with me. You can get it from $15-$25 US online. (Highly Reccomend for loosing weight, my personal favorite)

Hope to learn a bunch more. This seems to be an excellent site. No more mistakes with steroids cycles, need to use them right...your help and assistance is always appreciated. Just wanted to drop a quck hi and some starting past results.

Hope to hear from all ya!

Sandunguero
    Last edited by Sandunguero; 08-19-2005 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Misspelling

Thread Information