Thread: Advice Please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    mant01 is offline Junior Member

Advice Please

Looking at my picture how would you recommend taking my body shape to the next level (apart from dieting which Im doing with cardio). Ive been reading alot of details on different gear as well as HGH but Im just not sure what to do to improve and gain more size.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Stats-
    Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    BF%
    Cycle Exp?
    PCT Knowlege
    Training Exp

Age- 29
    Height- 5'10
    Weight- 14st
    BF% - dont know
    Cycle Exp- none
    PCT Knowlege- Ive been reading up on Clomid and Novladex
    Training Exp- Ive trained on and off since age 14 but Ive started seriously training for about the last 8 months.

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    test e or test c at 500mg for 12 weeeks... most ppl say to stick with one compound for first cycle but i honostly didnt and dont see why u couldnt use dbol or anadrol to kickstart it the first 4-5 weeks....two weeks after last injection start pct

pct:
    clomid 100,100,50,50 thats mg ed for that week
    nolva 40, 40, 20 ,20 thats mg ed for that week

So you think Id be better off doing a test cycle than trying HGH? A guy in the gym said he could pick me some up next time hes down the country but said the growth hormone wasnt one you injected, should I try a cycle of both test and GH or just test?

marc goodger is offline New Member

in my limited experiance

i wouls sugest that you did a test prop and deca cycle with hgh as well.

test prop fast acting and will harden you up and you shouldnt get to much water, deca for the joints as you look like you have a very good base and i think with the added weight you would be able to move on a cycle the deca will help and should reduce the risk of injury. hgh is in my opinion and on doing extensive reserch into it is the best all round addition you can use although it is expensive and takes a very long time to see any real results, most opinions are 6 months although i found it quicker, but you will feel the results much quicker as in well being better sleep etc,

and purly for a visable opinion i would work on your delts especially the ouer heads( laterals) and stop working the traps, i think this will give you better ovwerall balance.

to finish you say you have not done any cycles etc, congratulations on building such a good frame natrally.

Quote Originally Posted by marc goodger View Post
    i wouls sugest that you did a test prop and deca cycle with hgh as well.

test prop fast acting and will harden you up and you shouldnt get to much water, deca for the joints as you look like you have a very good base and i think with the added weight you would be able to move on a cycle the deca will help and should reduce the risk of injury. hgh is in my opinion and on doing extensive reserch into it is the best all round addition you can use although it is expensive and takes a very long time to see any real results, most opinions are 6 months although i found it quicker, but you will feel the results much quicker as in well being better sleep etc,

and purly for a visable opinion i would work on your delts especially the ouer heads( laterals) and stop working the traps, i think this will give you better ovwerall balance.

to finish you say you have not done any cycles etc, congratulations on building such a good frame natrally.
    why would he want to jump into test prop deca and hgh for a first cycle??? and prop and deca?? why mix the esters?? deca makes u hold water so why the prop??

Its funny you say that because I have stopped training my traps to try and let my shoulders catch up. One thing that really gets on my nerves is my chest. I hold fat on the side of my pecs and it ruins my overall look (to me), I have friends who dont train and have the perfect round chest shape but its purely because they hold their weight on their stomach instead. The day I get the sides of my chest to pop out will be a very happy one for me.
    Also, thanks for the complement and advice mate its appreciated.

yeah hgh is completely different than steroids and own its own its ok from what ive read but the general conscensus is that when u combine it with juice its incredible...also hgh is generally ran for 6 months or more and is super expensive..as far as its one u dont inject ide be skeptical that it was nothing more that a over the counter supplement...i think u should wait and use growth after many cycles are under your belt that way when u stop growing as good and start plateauing w/ juice u have a secret weapon

Thanks your probably right I'll see about getting some test and pct stuff first and see what gains I can get, cheers for the help.

bro hell of a build i personally like huge traps..i have them myself

yeah but if your like me you prolly work the hell out of your traps when you work shoulders....i have the same chest shape you do and ive found that at the end of my chest workouts i finish up w/ cables to relaly help shape the bottoms and sides... i had a very similar build to you b4 i was shot and deflated and got fat 3 months ago but now im on the road to redemption...

Ive been using cables and using a wide grip on the smith but think that its never gonna show until I lose some more weight, shame. Im hoping that if I did a cycle then the added size would bring out the shape Im after.
    Last edited by mant01; 09-26-2009 at 06:25 PM.

Just wanted to say Ive found a good local source for Test and have decided to go down that route for my first cycle. I havent found out how much it will cost for a cycle yet but hopefully its good stuff and worth what he charges. Im so happy Ive got a source now and dont have to order online and probably get ripped off

tronics is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mant01 View Post
    Just wanted to say Ive found a good local source for Test and have decided to go down that route for my first cycle. I havent found out how much it will cost for a cycle yet but hopefully its good stuff and worth what he charges. Im so happy Ive got a source now and dont have to order online and probably get ripped off

good choice, just stick with test...one compound will be good for your first cycle.

hgh is way down the line, not something to be messing with right away and with no expierence..

o yeah to build the sides up you can try using a wide grip on flat barbell bench

Thread Information