Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    fatfiver is offline New Member

Unhappy Prohormones, do they help

What is up everyone, I used test and super test and got great results from them, but I recently moved and the stuff is hard to find. As a result I had to result to prohormones and wonder do they work the same? I need something as I was in a car accident and lost a lot of strength and have gain 60 lbs. The products I was told are decent were Spawn and LG sciences Methyl-masterdol. Anyone ever heard of these?

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Waste of money IMO.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by MER View Post
    Waste of money IMO.
    Some of them do work to some degree but you much better and safer to use real AAS.

ted666 is offline Associate Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Some of them do work to some degree but you much better and safer to use real AAS.
    yeah i agree with you there

starboots is offline New Member
    Tried them before AAS and they worked alright but don't know how effective they would be after your two previous cycles. As you know the results would not be anywhere near supertest.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Most "pro-hormones" on the market arent very pro their designer anabolics and can be very useful. I would look into h-drol. Practically side effect free, effective, and cheap.

Navy-boi-kai is offline Associate Member
    hdrol or mdrol both excellent products

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    In my experience they are nowhere near as effective as AAS but ive had decent gains from them and i would try them again.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have heard great things about spawn .
    I believe spawn is going to be pulled from the market by FDA .

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    no where near as effective as AAS(im guessing), but a good alternative if thats all you can get. Im on my second cycle of a ph/ds and couldnt be happier with my size gains and strength.

side note..

i think they should be called steroids in reality. i dont think they should be called prohormones any more. they are weaker, but steroids nonetheless. imo, the name "prohormones" is just used by the supplement industry to make them sound more innocent and sell to the masses.

louiscypher is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    no where near as effective as AAS(im guessing), but a good alternative if thats all you can get. Im on my second cycle of a ph/ds and couldnt be happier with my size gains and strength.

side note..

i think they should be called steroids in reality. i dont think they should be called prohormones any more. they are weaker, but steroids nonetheless. imo, the name "prohormones" is just used by the supplement industry to make them sound more innocent and sell to the masses.
    I agree, essentially the body converts the pro hormone into a steroid . Really no difference here between the two.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    a lot of them are decent. Hdrol, e-stane, mdrol, etc.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you really wanna use something thats been on the market as a wanna be? You dont even have scientic research as to all the sides!

ted666 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

ive used phera plex and strength went through the roof

tren and winstrol are toxic to lymphocyte cells, causing damage to dna and cell death, but people still use them anyway. Its impossible to know all the sides for even legit steroids let alone PH since they dont test them with regards to their application in bodybuiling

everyone states they are weaker. Perhaps people dose is too low? Because eq, primo, tbol are all pretty weak. But they are considered true AAS. The PH ive used have been just as effective as any oral "legitimate" steroid i have used.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    One thing that pisses me off on here is when people bash "PHs" when they have never tried them. It is a FACT that superdrol (m-drol) is stronger, more effective, and more toxic then dbol . People seem to forget that becasue of the legality.

diesel405 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    One thing that pisses me off on here is when people bash "PHs" when they have never tried them. It is a FACT that superdrol (m-drol) is stronger, more effective, and more toxic then dbol. People seem to forget that becasue of the legality.
    Good for what, f**king up you liver? You would get better gains and less sides from a simple test cycle. And yes i have tried them.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel405 View Post
    Good for what, f**king up you liver? You would get better gains and less sides from a simple test cycle. And yes i have tried them.
    Please I'd love for you to show me where I said in my post that superdrol is better than a Test cycle.

niakon is offline New Member
    While we're on the subject, Anybody tried CEL's M1,4ADD?

Quote Originally Posted by diesel405 View Post

Out of all the steroids i have done, testosterone has had the most negative side effects. Next in line is deca . They **** up your liver no worse than any other oral. EQ,hdrol, epistane are amongst the most effective things i have used with the least side effects

ksaucer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy View Post
    Out of all the steroids i have done, testosterone has had the most negative side effects. Next in line is deca. They **** up your liver no worse than any other oral. EQ,hdrol, epistane are amongst the most effective things i have used with the least side effects
    agree,not even wrost than winstrol or d-bol

Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy View Post
    everyone states they are weaker. Perhaps people dose is too low? Because eq, primo, tbol are all pretty weak. But they are considered true AAS. The PH ive used have been just as effective as any oral "legitimate" steroid i have used.
    High doses (150mg) of H-Drol give better gains than an average tbol cycle (50mg). Easier on the wallet too.

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    High doses (150mg) of H-Drol give better gains than an average tbol cycle (50mg). Easier on the wallet too.
    right on. never gone up to 150, but 100 was still better than average tbol dose that i previously tried, and a shitload cheaper.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    I like mdrol.

Quote Originally Posted by romo6 View Post
    I like mdrol.
    yeah. people need to stop making it the anti-christ. if its used with intelligence, it's a great drug.

Quote Originally Posted by fatfiver View Post
    What is up everyone, I used test and super test and got great results from them, but I recently moved and the stuff is hard to find. As a result I had to result to prohormones and wonder do they work the same? I need something as I was in a car accident and lost a lot of strength and have gain 60 lbs. The products I was told are decent were Spawn and LG sciences Methyl-masterdol. Anyone ever heard of these?
    My Prohormone Review

Hope that helps.

M-drol,p-plex,h-drol,m1,4add,e-stane,e-tren are all good prohormones and same of them real oral aas

niakon is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ksaucer View Post
    M-drol,p-plex,h-drol,m1,4add,e-stane,e-tren are all good prohormones and same of them real oral aas
    Which one's are real AAS?

Quote Originally Posted by niakon View Post
    Which one's are real AAS?
    m-drol,h-drol

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Every pro hormone I have tried ended up being a wayste of my hard earned cash. Will never buy them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Every pro hormone I have tried ended up being a wayste of my hard earned cash. Will never buy them again.
    i have tried many of them,same are mild same are strong but if properly used are very good

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Everyone is going to have their own opinions. I tried mdrol towards end of a cycle and saw minimal gains. Perhaps I wasn't running it high enough... Im ver curios to up the dose much higher and see how my body reacts...

But in the lone run it will always be a controversial subject... Nothing you can do about that..... Try it. Everybody's body will react different. Maybe yours will react good... Or maybe it won't react at all.

fatfiver is offline New Member
    Thanks guys for all the info, I think that i will go with the spawn, but recently found a test c & test e source to run it with. I already had a bottle of oral winstrol , but was told that it is the worst way to take it orally???? So i am going to start once the doctor clears me to start back working out! Peace gods, one.

Thread Information