Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    den5 is offline New Member

Methyl Tren Cycles

The below is from bodybuilding.com.
    Stacking and Use:

Obviously this section is mostly useless, as any who would use, let alone stack methyltrienolone for any decent period of time, wouldn't really be around long enough to tell us how well it worked. Ideally one would use it alone, while dieting or for the purpose of gaining lean mass. The androgenic potency is slightly higher than that of trenbolone , so the risk for aggravated hair loss, acne, prostate hypertrophy and deepening of voice is not only realistic, but almost likely. If one were to use it, you would probably have to use every trick in the book to protect your liver and stay alive: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Milk thistle, dessicated liver and Vitamin B6. The blood pressure raise would not be mild either. So something to lower blood pressure is advised as well.

Of course the best advice is to refrain from using such a compound, although for 99% of the population that is not a problem, and I would assume that the 1% that does have access would know better.

References

2 Bonne C, Raynaud JP. Methyltrienolone, a specific ligand for cellular androgen receptors. Steroids 1975 Aug;26(2):227-32

3 Dube JY, Tremblay RR, Chapdelaine P. Binding of methyltrienolone to various androgen-dependent and androgen-responsive tissues in four animal species. Horm Res 1976;7(6):333-40

4 Tremblay RR, Dube JY, Ho-Kim MA, Lesage R. Determination of rat muscles androgen-receptor complexes with methyltrienolone. Steroids 1977 Feb;29(2):185-95

5 Baum MJ, Kingsbury PA, Erskine MS. Failure of the synthetic androgen 17 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-estra-4,9,11-triene-3-one (methyltrienolone, R1881) to duplicate the activational effect of testosterone on mating in castrated male rats. J Endocrinol 1987

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Could be a touchy subject

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Agreed^^^^^^

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    Ohhh danm! Kinda crappy that somebody would start a new account to put up something like that with everything that just went down here.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Bro, You don't have enough credibility on this board to make a post like this.

Especially when we just lost a beloved board member.

I don't care how much you know or think you know.

show some respect.......

Titanium

Well Said T ^^^^^

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pretty bad first post.....I`m sure you'll make lots of friends around here.

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    Bro, You don't have enough credibility on this board to make a post like this.

Especially when we just lost a beloved board member.

I don't care how much you know or think you know.

show some respect.......

Titanium
    Just checking... Hoping that last comment was not directed to me. If I did something to make you think I was being an ass, sorry! I was actually pointing out the same as you. I thought it was ****ed for somebody to post that up right now. Seriously weak. Hope all is good and I want to express my deepest sorrow to you on the loss of a great friend. R.I.P. T-Mos

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    This thread is a fail OP and I would like to believe you did not know any better. It would be a classy thing if you would just edit the entire thread or ask admin to lock it for you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliPhotog View Post
    Just checking... Hoping that last comment was not directed to me. If I did something to make you think I was being an ass, sorry! I was actually pointing out the same as you. I thought it was ****ed for somebody to post that up right now. Seriously weak. Hope all is good and I want to express my deepest sorrow to you on the loss of a great friend. R.I.P. T-Mos
    No , not towards you.

The original OP.

We are cool bro.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    This thread is a fail OP and I would like to believe you did not know any better. It would be a classy thing if you would just edit the entire thread or ask admin to lock it for you.
    Yes, this would be the correct thing to do.

I'm sure it wasn't intentional on the OP's part.

Just really bad timing.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Jesus, As soon as I saw that I was thinking... WTF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    Yes, this would be the correct thing to do.

I'm sure it wasn't intentional on the OP's part.

Just really bad timing.
    Im not sure about that T, big coincidence dont you think?

Maybe im wrong

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    regardless of what went down, this is still a very informative post, touchy or not

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    Im not sure about that T, big coincidence dont you think?

Maybe im wrong
    I think this thread needs to be binned, the OP has said nothing apart from quote stuff and not even asked a direct question which indicates this was intentional.

hope i am wrong..

spooledup is offline Banned
    I didn't read anything disrecpectful in the OPs post at all.

This board is for anabolic discussion, and considering the circumstances, it is MORE than appropriate.

This is the kind of info we might need to protect ourselves.

I'm reading about the affects of androgens on heart disease and I'm getting some conflicting info.

They say androgen deficient males are more likely to have cornary heart disease, but they say with androgen replacement therapy your good cholesterol (HDL) goes down.

Anyone have a good background on this topic?

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    No it is just a coincidence and very bad timing after what just transpired here. The OP propably had no clue and was not trying to stir us up!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I find it strange how he's made this one post and not come back...

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Was thinking the same.

I've just been reading about this steroid and I also verified BB.com's profile on it. I just can't believe anyone who did any research on this compound would actaully use it.

All I have from the thread in the lounge is that the arteries leading to his heart were damaged. Does anyone know the specfics? Was is plaque buildup as in cornary heart disease?

If so, we might be able deduce that a combination of factors could have been the problem. The Methyltrienolone may not have been directly responsible. It takes a long time for cornary heart disease (CHD) to form.

We'd probably have to consider lack of cardio, use of potent androgens that would affect lipid profiles, high calorie diet, and maybe a genetic propensity to CHD.

From reading some profiles on Methyltrienolone, the stuff creates jaundice and very high blodd pressure, which could have put him over the edge considering his CHD buildup. This would explain his shortness of breath and unhealty appearance.

I'm going to focus more on AAS that have low androgenic but high anabolic properties. Perhaps long term use of potent androgenic compunds are not a good thing.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm going to focus more on AAS that have low androgenic but high anabolic properties. Perhaps long term use of potent androgenic compunds are not a good thing.
    I think you may be jumping the gun a bit with your comclusions but there is no question steroids must not be taken lightly and proper knowledge and common sense needs to always be used.

JK-87 is offline Junior Member
    Well said both of you ^^^
    and for this thread. I think we all know the health risks involved with most, if not all steroids . But if you dont then you have not researched enough and should not use them. If the op has read all of the profiles like we have then he should know that they all state the health risks.. . . Tell us somthing we dont know, were not your average joe we know our sh**. No flame .
    T-mos rest in peace.

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    i agree. whats tho odds of a first post like that. i feel he did it on purpose.

I'm sorry if this offended anyone. I don't understand why it would. I'm new here and came across this in my reading and thought some could find it useful. I never thought a compound could be this dangerous and I wanted others to know too. I'm apologizing but I'm not really sure for what. Please explain. Thank you for your patience.

TRT,MAN is offline Member
    why feed into a post like this? just get out and dont nbother replying.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been on methyl tren for 10 weeks running it 6mg ed....it is a very dangerous compound, and must be used with caution

Methyl tren was not the cause of Tmos death, it was probably a combination of things and use over many years...He was smart, and knew what he was getting into, as we all should....

I love methyl tren, and will continue to use it for years to come

Quote Originally Posted by den5 View Post
    i'm sorry if this offended anyone. I don't understand why it would. I'm new here and came across this in my reading and thought some could find it useful. I never thought a compound could be this dangerous and i wanted others to know too. I'm apologizing but i'm not really sure for what. Please explain. Thank you for your patience.
    i didnt mean no flame by my post bro. I dont want to put you off posting more info. I think some of us got the wrong impression and it is really bad timing as a valued member has just passed away while cycling on this substance.

Guys, Tmos would not want us banning this post just because it brings up a touchy subject...if anything, he would want to have more posts like this out to inform the mass public about this compound.....

This forum was created to help people learn and educate themselves on these compounds we use to mold and enhance our body...I havent said it in a while, but i will now

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, ESPECIALLY IN SITUATIONS LIKE THIS...

^^^^^^^^agreed

Don't stick your head in the sand guys. He was a good man with good intentions, but we have an opportunity to discuss and learn something here.

Tmos knew just as all of us should, that steroids can create health issues especially when used over many years...

Even with blood tests, doctors visits, and perfect diet and training....health issues can arrise...it is a chance all of us are willing to take to get our bodies to the level we think they should be...

If anything, more threads like this need to be written, touchy or not...its facts and the truth of the risks we take....

but like i said before, i have used high doses of methyl tren for up to 10 weeks, and i am still around to talk about it...

Something Davids early departure can teach us, is that there is always room for more knowledge, and we can never get enough of it...And even when we think we know enough, or know it all.....something happens that makes us think twice about how much we really know...

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    but like i said before, i have used high doses of methyl tren for up to 10 weeks, and i am still around to talk about it...

Something Davids early departure can teach us, is that there is always room for more knowledge, and we can never get enough of it...And even when we think we know enough, or know it all.....something happens that makes us think twice about how much we really know...
    what kind of sides and results have you seen while on it out of curiosity?

I'm very sorry for your loss. I wish I had known the member you mentioned. Are you sure he died from methyl tren ? I only meant to be helpful with my post. I certainly did not mean to hurt anyone. I was hoping I could save someone's life by posting that. I did not know this compound was like that and I felt others would want to know. My condolences to you and his family.
    I know what its like to lose someone suddenly. I wish I could do more. Again, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt anyone.

BokBok is offline Associate Member
    Sorry folks, but I agree with the original poster. Pointing out the extreme dangers of a particular substance should not receive a hammering.

Yes, everyone on here knows that a board member passed away recently, and that there may or may not be a link with Methyl Tren , but the fact still is that this is one very serious substance.

I hardly see how pointing this out, even if it was someones first, is a bad thing.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks to the OP for not running off.

You just came in at the wrong time with the wrong words.

But T-MOS would have been 1 of the first to agree with some of you origional post.

He was probably 1 of the most open minded and most educated members of this board.

T-Mos FOREVER REMEMBERED!!

loftros is offline Junior Member
    methyl tren is potent stuff...ran it for 4 weeks at 2mg/day orally, its really not as toxic as many people make it sound

BokBok is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by loftros View Post
    methyl tren is potent stuff...ran it for 4 weeks at 2mg/day orally, its really not as toxic as many people make it sound
    I think a lot of side effects are highly dependent on the person taking the substance. Just because one thing works well for someone, doesn't mean it will work well for someone else.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Guys, Tmos would not want us banning this post just because it brings up a touchy subject...if anything, he would want to have more posts like this out to inform the mass public about this compound.....

This forum was created to help people learn and educate themselves on these compounds we use to mold and enhance our body...I havent said it in a while, but i will now

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, ESPECIALLY IN SITUATIONS LIKE THIS...
    X2, I tihnk he stands correct. T-MOS was about educating people on this board and if we can stop someone that doesn't have the knowledge from taking Methyl Tren we have accomplished something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information