The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member

Talking I just wanted to say how excited I am...

That I will FINALLY be starting my PROVIRON tomorrow... I have been feeling a tad bit bloaty lately and I know that this will take QUICK WORK OF THAT ISSUE !!

Woot WOOT !!

I love PROVIRON... In fact I think it is the BEST THING IN THE WORLD.. Especially when used in a HIGH TEST DOSE environment...

Hahaha, My WIFE is gonna LOVE the fact that I am back on it.. she always does.. it creates for a different style of bedroom behavior !! LOL...

Yeeeeh Booooy!!! Hahaha I need serious help.... lol...

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    yeah i just tried the proviron first time. man it made my hair die so i stopped. however, it also dried me out nicely.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I might give it a try next go around...... i'm sitting on 20 grams of the stuff.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

by die what do you mean?? recede the hair line a lil bit?? lol.. i keep my head shaved bald anyways.. been that way since I was 10 years old.. it's just how i rock it !! LOL... always have.. always will... so if it causes me to go bald !! OH WELL !! That's LESS Headblade Razor's I need to purchase !!

Hahaha...

But on a serious Note... DHT's have NEVER had that effect on me before so I don't see that starting NOW soooo.. lol..

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    by die what do you mean?? recede the hair line a lil bit?? lol.. i keep my head shaved bald anyways.. been that way since I was 10 years old.. it's just how i rock it !! LOL... always have.. always will... so if it causes me to go bald !! OH WELL !! That's LESS Headblade Razor's I need to purchase !!

Hahaha...

But on a serious Note... DHT's have NEVER had that effect on me before so I don't see that starting NOW soooo.. lol..
    Thats why i havn't tried it..... or winny..... or masteron . I'm the guy who needs his hair and would look like a dumbass without it.... LMAO

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned

Hahaha...

it just all was falling out and it looked bad. went back to normal very fast after i stopped it though.

BokBok is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I might give it a try next go around...... i'm sitting on 20 grams of the stuff.....

~Haz~
    Bastard!

Oh, and you don't really need to sit on it, it doesn't need incubation like an egg.

Quote Originally Posted by BokBok View Post
    Bastard!

Oh, and you don't really need to sit on it, it doesn't need incubation like an egg.
    I'm just keeping it safe under there

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Hahaha 20 friggin GRAMS !! That's crazy !! That's 200 days at 100mgs per day, or 400 days at 50mgs per day... TA HELL WITH WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT CYCLE HAZ just go on it year ROUND !! There have been NO STUDIES stating that LONG TERM use is harmful in ANYWAY...

So.. I took my first dose... a whole whopping 25mgs this morning I'll take the next dose in like another 8 hours... I am so gappy to be back on PROVIRON ... Life is just all around BETTER when you are on it....

Hahaha 20 friggin GRAMS !! That's crazy !! That's 200 days at 100mgs per day, or 400 days at 50mgs per day... TA HELL WITH WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT CYCLE HAZ just go on it year ROUND !! There have been NO STUDIES stating that LONG TERM use is harmful in ANYWAY...

So.. I took my first dose... a whole whopping 25mgs this morning I'll take the next dose in like another 8 hours... I am so gappy to be back on PROVIRON ... Life is just all around BETTER when you are on it....
    Back in the good ole days when I was making my gear..... i placed a HUGE order LOL and i think i got 10g's for free. I'm gunna hafta go and look now...... i'm almost 100% sure i have 20g's of the stuff.

i'll give it a try at 100mg's/day next go around......

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

SO... First day of taking Proviron .. 50mgs.. nothing special... but...

I am stricken with this ridiculous PAIN in my abdomen...

Gas bubble??

Or proviron related??

I mean what horrible timing to get a painful fvcking gas bubble if it is that... because NOW my anxiety is up thinking that my body is rejecting the effin' Proviron..

**SIDE NOTE.. Never had this problem with Proviron before but this IS my first time using UGL Prov. , I have always used HG Schering Prov. BUT !! REPUTABLE LAB... And I trust my source so I do not think that's the issue...**

What friggen luck.. all I wanted to do was enjoy my proviron but noooooooo..... something had to come up.... go effin' figure.. I mean the pain is goddamned crippling.. I am almost debating and ER visit.. but then again I have had GAS issues before that were so bad I ended up in the ER...

Thoughts??

Thread Information