Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Facts are facts !!!

Sub_Zero is offline Junior Member

Facts are facts !!!

Evening everyone,
    As someone who's training naturally, I'm without a doubt intrigued about AAS world and its applications. Therefore after almost a year of adequate research one thing is for sure. Whoever decides to run AAS is faced with the following choices:

1) Cycle it on and off
    2) Blast and cruise
    3) Bridging with a help of HGH

Here are the following problems with each of these methods:

1) Like it or not you will lose your gains, because once you're off you're off. It's like taking a pain killer. It helps to kill the pain as long as it is in your system. A lot if people might say that you can, however a few of my friends lost all of their gains and went into deep state of depression after completely coming off.

2) Here comes TRT. This option would be only suitable for those who are competing or have serious goals in their life and willing to put their balls on the table. However, since most of males qualify for one after hitting 40, that's not such a bad idea.

3) Now this is something that is not cost friendly, especially if you consider running Pharm. grade HGH, not the Chinese version. Yeah, I'm talking about HGH pens not vials. For those who are familiar, you know the price

Correct me if I'm wrong, but these are the only options or not ? Also feel free to critique as I'm relatively new to the world of AAS.

Thanks

S.B

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It`s concerning that you are giving other members advice considering you have never cycled.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub_Zero
    Evening everyone,
    As someone who's training naturally, I'm without a doubt intrigued about AAS world and its applications. Therefore after almost a year of adequate research one thing is for sure. Whoever decides to run AAS is faced with the following choices:

1) Cycle it on and off
    2) Blast and cruise
    3) Bridging with a help of HGH

Here are the following problems with each of these methods:

1) Like it or not you will lose your gains, because once you're off you're off. It's like taking a pain killer. It helps to kill the pain as long as it is in your system. A lot if people might say that you can, however a few of my friends lost all of their gains and went into deep state of depression after completely coming off.

2) Here comes TRT. This option would be only suitable for those who are competing or have serious goals in their life and willing to put their balls on the table. However, since most of males qualify for one after hitting 40, that's not such a bad idea.

3) Now this is something that is not cost friendly, especially if you consider running Pharm. grade HGH, not the Chinese version. Yeah, I'm talking about HGH pens not vials. For those who are familiar, you know the price

Correct me if I'm wrong, but these are the only options or not ? Also feel free to critique as I'm relatively new to the world of AAS.

Thanks

S.B
    Your friends lose their gains because they don't know how to eat and/or train correctly off cycle. It's that's simple. So many young guys see steroids as the answer to everything and the means to an end. Anyone who spends ANY time on this board will know how heavily we push nutrition as the cornerstone to success in body building and fitness. People who neglect the importance of nutrition on AND off cycle quickly find out that steroids with out a commitment to a nutrition plan = FAILURE.

TRT is for people who cannot produce normal physiological levels of testosterone . Using it as a "bridge" or to "cruise" when it is not clinically indicated is abusing steroids.

Unless you have legitimate HGH and understand how to use it correctly, recommending this as a bridge is fool hardy.

Quote Originally Posted by redz
    It`s concerning that you are giving other members advice considering you have never cycled.
    It's not and advice, these are facts that took me some time to gather and acknowledge and really eager to hear other people opinion before considering my journey.

t's not and advice, these are facts that took me some time to gather and acknowledge and really eager to hear other people opinion before considering my journey.
    How about this......
    What you could do us cut test 50% and add additional Deca for joints ant to counteract erection issues ? Or why not add Letro every 3 days ?
    Seriously you know jack.....
    Ibasmusi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    Your friends lose their gains because they don't know how to eat and/or train correctly off cycle. It's that's simple. So many young guys see steroids as the answer to everything and the means to an end. Anyone who spends ANY time on this board will know how heavily we push nutrition as the cornerstone to success in body building and fitness. People who neglect the importance of nutrition on AND off cycle quickly find out that steroids with out a commitment to a nutrition plan = FAILURE. TRT is for people who cannot produce normal physiological levels of testosterone. Using it as a "bridge" or to "cruise" when it is not clinically indicated is abusing steroids. Unless you have legitimate HGH and understand how to use it correctly, recommending this as a bridge is fool hardy.
    All due respect MuscleInk my friends are not amateurs and they know what they're doing. A simple experiment which lead to 10lbs loss after pct and same amount of weeks being of as they were on. I understand that you need to increase your caloric intake once you're off and is not easy as you need to force feed yourself. But no calories will be able to yield that lean muscle tissue even if you force feed yourself because protein synthesis will not be the same.

In terms of TRT I was referring to people who eventually come of blast and cruising as they natural test levels are declined.

Nevertheless it's to have your opinion, much appreciated.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Shaking my head. Stop giving advice to people please....

How about this...... Seriously you know jack.....
    C'mon redz... Accusing me of being wrong ? Just because I've never done it myself doesn't mean I'm not aware of the process. I'm surrounded with people who are on it and listen very carefully for what they have to say. I know what you think... No experience - no advice. But I'm not advising indirectly, am I now ?

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg
    Shaking my head. Stop giving advice to people please....
    Acknowledged

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member

All due respect MuscleInk my friends are not amateurs and they know what they're doing. A simple experiment which lead to 10lbs loss after pct and same amount of weeks being of as they were on. I understand that you need to increase your caloric intake once you're off and is not easy as you need to force feed yourself. But no calories will be able to yield that lean muscle tissue even if you force feed yourself because protein synthesis will not be the same.

In terms of TRT I was referring to people who eventually come of blast and cruising as they natural test levels are declined.

Nevertheless it's to have your opinion, much appreciated.
    Agreed, some loss can be expected but the assumption that people return to pre-cycle levels of muscle and fat distribution is only true to the extent they don't maintain caloric intake.

I just came off a cutting cycle and experienced some loss of LBM although not as much loss of strength as I had expected. Building my calories back up is taking longer than I had hoped but it is gradually increasing to levels needed for proper gains and the body mass composition I desire.

I will concede that some gains will be lost, but guys who have experienced significant losses or claim to "shrink down" to pre-cycle levels clearly don't have all the components dialed in.

Thanks for the addendum on TRT. I just wanted to be clear among new users that TRT is not a goal, destination, or something to consider between cycles, especially if an individual can successfully recover between cycles.

C'mon redz... Accusing me of being wrong ? Just because I've never done it myself doesn't mean I'm not aware of the process. I'm surrounded with people who are on it and listen very carefully for what they have to say. I know what you think... No experience - no advice. But I'm not advising indirectly, am I now ?
    The advice you gave in the other thread shows you are pretending to understand a game you know nothing about. it is dangerous for you to be giving advice.

This is retarded...
    Quote Originally Posted by aviator850
    I read that as well, what i'll do is keep an AI just in case. Rather have it and not need it. Tren really made my joints ache, but fish oil fixed that right up. What's your opinion on erection issues?

Your reply....
    You will have them like it or not. What you could do us cut test 50% and add additional Deca for joints ant to counteract erection issues ? Or why not add Letro every 3 days ? As far as I know it will defo slow your sex drive + it will completely fry your estrogen, but since your set on drying yourself out that shouldn't be a problem, right ?
    Remember that androgens will suck water out of your body leaving you grainy and shredded so cutting test in half is advisable as it will hold water.
    There are so many way to cutting and seems to me that your going a bit drastic here. Surely you will look like someone who's about to step on a stage if you execute it appropriately.

The advice you gave in the other thread shows you are pretending to understand a game you know nothing about. it is dangerous for you to be giving advice. This is retarded...
    Nice to see that you have a sense of humour
    And I'm not pretending. Pretending means you talking about something you don't have a clue. I think the word that you're looking for is inexperienced.
    In terms of your quote "Understanding The Game", you make it sound that only the ones that either swallow a tab or take a jab are considered to be aware of AAS world. Anyone who understands it and can comprehend the subject is worth of opinion whatever it is practical or theoretical.

Let debunk this crap now. Last cycle I did I lost 3% bf and gained 12lbs. I kepted most of my gains until I cut back training and I changed my diet up.

Maybe you need new friends who have a clue...

Pretending means you talking about something you don't have a clue
    Exactly this applies.....do you really think that reply I re-posted was accurate at all? Telling people they can`t avoid ed? you are full of $hit.
    Ibasmusi likes this.

The advice you gave in the other thread shows you are pretending to understand a game you know nothing about. it is dangerous for you to be giving advice. This is retarded...
    Nevertheless I respect your opinion as you clearly have more knowledge than me.

Fcastle357 is offline Senior Member
    Your body can only be a certain size. Once you reach your genetic limits its game over. That's where steroids come in. After you come off cycle if you are past your genetic potential you will begin to lose your gains. With good training and diet we can slow the process until the next cycle.

Let debunk this crap now. Last cycle I did I lost 3% bf and gained 12lbs. I kepted most of my gains until I cut back training and I changed my diet up. Maybe you need new friends who have a clue...
    Thanks for reply t-dogg. Nah my friends been my buddies since childhood so I fully put my trust in them whatever crazy stuff they come up with.

Thanks for reply t-dogg. Nah my friends been my buddies since childhood so I fully put my trust in them whatever crazy stuff they come up with.

So. When do you plan on commenting on something that is correct then?

Exactly this applies.....do you really think that reply I re-posted was accurate at all? Telling people they can`t avoid ed? you are full of $hit.
    You seem to be really eager to get your point across and make my look like an idiot, right ? What I don't understand is, why is it so difficult for you to respond to my question raised in the topic ? Here was I thinking this was friendly forum where people share their opinions.
    In terms of my reply which was based not on personal experience but someone's else who happens to be a competitive bodybuilder unlike you. I've seen and observed his 12week out preparation for the contest and seen what drug regimen is being applied. What is being dropped what is being introduced what is being increased and decreased. I may sound to you like some street kid who jus heard AAS word and is looking for attention simply because he knows a few fancy terms. My friend I would need to disappoint you on that one. If my response was somehow inadequate I'm sorry. I didn't meant to misdirect someone.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Just don't act so booksmart when you have no real world experience. Do your reaserch there's nothing wrong with that. I think most would agree you can't learn the ins and outs from many life ventures from only reading about it.

So. When do you plan on commenting on something that is correct then?
    Would you care to elaborate where was I wrong ?

You seem to be really eager to get your point across and make my look like an idiot, right ? What I don't understand is, why is it so difficult for you to respond to my question raised in the topic ? Here was I thinking this was friendly forum where people share their opinions. In terms of my reply which was based not on personal experience but someone's else who happens to be a competitive bodybuilder unlike you. I've seen and observed his 12week out preparation for the contest and seen what drug regimen is being applied. What is being dropped what is being introduced what is being increased and decreased. I may sound to you like some street kid who jus heard AAS word and is looking for attention simply because he knows a few fancy terms. My friend I would need to disappoint you on that one. If my response was somehow inadequate I'm sorry. I didn't meant to misdirect someone.

Interesting point of view.

I have a friend who owns a 7sec car in the 1/4mile. I've watched him drive it. Tune it. So I guess I can tell you how to do this as well right? Lol, you are young. I don't even have to know your real age...

Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary
    Just don't act so booksmart when you have no real world experience. Do your reaserch there's nothing wrong with that. I think most would agree you can't learn the ins and outs from many life ventures from only reading about it.
    Yeah, looks like without some valid proof of personal use it will be difficult to debate on this subject according to some forum users.

Interesting point of view. I have a friend who owns a 7sec car in the 1/4mile. I've watched him drive it. Tune it. So I guess I can tell you how to do this as well right? Lol, you are young. I don't even have to know your real age...
    You could if you were string in passenger's seat I'm 24 by the way

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For some reason this thread seems like déjà Vu!
    Last edited by FONZY007; 10-05-2013 at 05:19 PM.

Evening everyone, As someone who's training naturally, I'm without a doubt intrigued about AAS world and its applications. Therefore after almost a year of adequate research one thing is for sure. Whoever decides to run AAS is faced with the following choices: 1) Cycle it on and off 2) Blast and cruise 3) Bridging with a help of HGH Here are the following problems with each of these methods: 1) Like it or not you will lose your gains, because once you're off you're off. It's like taking a pain killer. It helps to kill the pain as long as it is in your system. A lot if people might say that you can, however a few of my friends lost all of their gains and went into deep state of depression after completely coming off. 2) Here comes TRT. This option would be only suitable for those who are competing or have serious goals in their life and willing to put their balls on the table. However, since most of males qualify for one after hitting 40, that's not such a bad idea. 3) Now this is something that is not cost friendly, especially if you consider running Pharm. grade HGH, not the Chinese version. Yeah, I'm talking about HGH pens not vials. For those who are familiar, you know the price Correct me if I'm wrong, but these are the only options or not ? Also feel free to critique as I'm relatively new to the world of AAS. Thanks S.B

Here's how your wrong....

1) if you lose all your gains, you didn't diet right, pct right, or your just dumb. Btw even cycling you can be shut down for life. "So here can come trt"

2) bad ideal? Blast and cruise? Lol.....

3) hgh comes in vials, and pens. So, yes I'm correcting you.

It's funny how your sure of "your friends" then in the same post say I'm new and to correct me.

Honestly unless your asking questions, stop talking. People like you, are how people get hurt. They listen to the shit coming out of your mouth without knowing any better about anything...

Here's how your wrong.... 1) if you lose all your gains, you didn't diet right, pct right, or your just dumb. Btw even cycling you can be shut down for life. "So here can come trt" 2) bad ideal? Blast and cruise? Lol..... 3) hgh comes in vials, and pens. So, yes I'm correcting you. It's funny how your sure of "your friends" then in the same post say I'm new and to correct me. Honestly unless your asking questions, stop talking. People like you, are how people get hurt. They listen to the shit coming out of your mouth without knowing any better about anything...
    So it took you 5 tries to finally answer my questions. Seems like MuscleInk was the only one who read my questions at depth and managed to answer them from the first try.
    You seem to be stuck-up with your own opinion and completely misinterpreting the questions. Have I ever said Blast N Cruise is bad ? Have I ever said that HGH only comes in pens ? Pay attention !!! I get it, you want to be right and contradict everything I said simply because you're more experienced, older, wiser and generally been around forum longer than I have.

Just go away troll.

Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007
    For some reason this thread seems like déjà Vu!
    Why is that FONZY007 ? I would assume the only reason you would think that way is due to encountering similarly raised questions in the past ?

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why is that FONZY007 ? I would assume the only reason you would think that way is due to encountering similarly raised questions in the past ?
    Nothing against you. There used to be a member here that at first didn't know what he was doing then he was posting like he was the most knowledgable member here until he got called out and then disappeared!!

Not saying you are doing that just how the thread has played out..

Just go away troll.
    I came here looking for answers to my questions without causing any frustration. You just starting neglecting everything I said referring to my lack of experience which is true I'm not denying it. Just because I'm not allowing you blindly win the argument already makes a troll ? What is wrong with you ?

Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007
    Nothing against you. There used to be a member here that at first didn't know what he was doing then he was posting like he was the most knowledgable member here until he got called out and then disappeared!! Not saying you are doing that just how the thread has played out..
    I can assure you I'm far away from being as knowledgable as you guys are, however I'm not a complete idiot as some members believe. Yes, I'm young, inexperienced, hungry for knowledge and sometimes attempt to impress people with what I know, but isn't this something we all have to go through ?

Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary
    Point taken

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    OK I see you actually phrased it more like a question... I cycle on and off...I started at 183...4 cycles later i'm 205...I haven't lost any muscle tissue or strength gained on cycle. You won't just melt away like the wicked witch of the west.

austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Hello, World!
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

"It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

John Andrew is offline Member
    Some of my friends are monsters and only ever cycled. Former Mr Universe Ken Ware is smaller than me. He is still stronger. Diet and you can be the size you want. Cycle correctly and keep gains. You decide, The biggest problem most face is they think bodybuilders train 1 hour 3 times a week. The ones I know train twice a day. 3 hours a session.

If you are lazy you will never be big or strong! I am sick of bullshit in magazines saying it is easy, just use this! Finished now. Regards, John

Quote Originally Posted by austinite
    Hello, World!
    I'm not here to learn c# Austine, but thanks for reminding

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike
    OK I see you actually phrased it more like a question... I cycle on and off...I started at 183...4 cycles later i'm 205...I haven't lost any muscle tissue or strength gained on cycle. You won't just melt away like the wicked witch of the west.
    How often do you cycle if you don't mind asking ?

Quote Originally Posted by John Andrew
    Some of my friends are monsters and only ever cycled. Former Mr Universe Ken Ware is smaller than me. He is still stronger. Diet and you can be the size you want. Cycle correctly and keep gains. You decide, The biggest problem most face is they think bodybuilders train 1 hour 3 times a week. The ones I know train twice a day. 3 hours a session. If you are lazy you will never be big or strong! I am sick of bullshit in magazines saying it is easy, just use this! Finished now. Regards, John
    That would make 6 hours a day. I heard that's how old schools bodybuilders used to train. Nevertheless, that sounds like a lot of stress on your body. I much rather stick to Mike Munzer's or Dorian's high intensity training. I wish I could spend that much time in a gym
    Thanks for your feedback John

austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub_Zero View Post
    I'm not here to learn c# Austine, but thanks for reminding
    You meant to reference C++, but you intended to say PHP. Either way there would be no comma in "Hello World!", therefore; both references are incorrect.
    Ibasmusi likes this.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

"It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information