Thread: Clen!!!!

jason bourne is offline Junior Member

Talking Clen!!!!

HEy guys well here you go

23 almost 24 in like 2 weeks!! damn im getting old haha
    and bout 16-18% bf (From previous diet, I am in Afghan right now I posted a thread in the DIET forum a while back" how to have a good diet in Afghan" but since then have gotten what i needed to have a clean diet) and have dropped 5 lbs of fat in 4 1/2 weeks.
    5'10
    No previuos cycle experience
    ordered some clen from lion and taurine for possible cramps, also got a thermometer to take my temp before i start and during so i know when to increase my doasge intake. Also we just got some banannas so this way i can have some extra potassium if nessecary. My cardio is a whole lot lately due to our long patrols up the sides of these mountains. Will do the 2 weeks on 2 off. Starting at 60mcg for three days or until my body temp drops back to normal then progressively go up to 120 mcgs a day and not to exceed that as i feel this being my first time with clen i wont need to. But my goals are to just drop bodyfat % i mean i need a little help as my diet could be better i am trying and being very resourceful when it comes to getting good foods to eat out here. And am going home in 2 months for R&R leave and want to look "ripped" as i cant be lookin big and ripped just due to the fact of my diet and i am to young for a cycle and dont have enough info on it. But im researching and cant wait till i get home to really get big and train the way i want to. Thanks guys.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Have you tried ephedrine before clen ?

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Have you tried ephedrine before clen?
    No I have not

BJJ
    Then you should because if your genetics "welcomes" that drug you can obtain the same results without side effects.
    It worked for me, give it try.

well i shall do some research on that then thanx!

is there anyway you could give me a link for some good info on that stuff ?

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Just wanted to let you know the bourne identity was my favorite movie ever!! LOL (J/K) Clen is very powerful and be careful being over there and taking that stuff. Need to make sure you are drinking a lot of water! at least 1.5 gallons a day cause dehydration on clen is very easy to have happen and this will also cause you to not be able to breathe properly! I would really think you could do what you are tryi ng to do without it but if you must i would honestly take the lowest dose you can. Do not go by the charts and what they tell you. There are some people that could take 60mcg a day and be super jittery just from that dose! you need to start low and work your way up and find out what works for you. Do not just say "i m going up to 120mcg a day" take what works the best not what you read works the best. And Please be careful Clen is a very dangerous substance so do not abuse it

taylor26 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Just wanted to let you know the bourne identity was my favorite movie ever!! LOL (J/K) Clen is very powerful and be careful being over there and taking that stuff. Need to make sure you are drinking a lot of water! at least 1.5 gallons a day cause dehydration on clen is very easy to have happen and this will also cause you to not be able to breathe properly! I would really think you could do what you are tryi ng to do without it but if you must i would honestly take the lowest dose you can. Do not go by the charts and what they tell you. There are some people that could take 60mcg a day and be super jittery just from that dose! you need to start low and work your way up and find out what works for you. Do not just say "i m going up to 120mcg a day" take what works the best not what you read works the best. And Please be careful Clen is a very dangerous substance so do not abuse it

Nine, very good points. I shake like a leafy at 40mcgs.. While down reuglation allows for you to ramp up the dosage slightly as you take it, start out low and slow, and take if from there. I've always supplemented additional taurine also, as clen has shown to deplete taurine levels.

lotsoftime is offline Associate Member
    You can check out doin' an "ECA stack". Ephederine, caffiene, Aspirin combo... Gives similar results( for some). I prefer the Clen ... But only use it to break a plateau from diet

here's a link on ECA
    http://ezinearticles.com/?The-ECA-Stack-Guide&id=236295

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)

well thanx much gentleman I appreciate all the input and great info and for the dosage i will do what is right for my body. I was using that as a referrence point to start from but yes I will start even lower and ramp up and keep hydrated the entire time and let you guys know how it is going once I recieve it. And HELL YEAH the Bourne series is sick. He is the man and even better he really did exist!!! Thanx again guys

BJJ
    The link these guys gave you were more than fine for you to read about but be aware of my case, since I am also a human being. ECA for me was disturbing somehow, hands shaking and little sore on my right back lung. While using only ephedrine starting from 50mgs for 1W then up to 100mgs for other 2W gave me great results but absolutely NO SIDES.
    When I speak about great results I mean going down from 12bf to 9bf in just three weeks, drinking beers sometimes!!! however, I believe the genetics response is fundamental.

Good luck.

well thank you I appreciate all the help and info

Thread Information