theman1 is offline New Member

Help me out!! going 2 cancun

Ok so i am going to cancun for a week and was gonna get some gear while im down there. i dont plan on touching any of the vet gear since i have heard and know all the vet stuff is water down or just junk. i've takin vet before and its always a weak as hit or a total miss. I wanna know if any one can tell me any legit human grade brands to look for? or maybe even were to go for it to be legit? also i was thinking of jus poring the stuff into a different bottle or something, will that be safe or to unsterile?

Thanks for all the help guys
    its so hard to find legit gear these days

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pooring it into other bottles is risky if not done properly and could end up making all of the gear un-sterile. Be careful as tourist areas are loaded with fakes and masively over priced. I myself would never bother buying gear there.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    all the guys i know that bring stuff back, get it at the walmart pharmacy. there is pharmacies all over in the tourist areas, but they will be a rip off.

they had lots of tricks for smuggling it back, but unfortunately i cant recall much of the details.

alpmaster is offline Member
    Mail it back.

I dont want 2 mail it back i rather carry it on somebody please tell me how to smuggle that stuff back. the walmart pharmacy sounds legit!! also i heard syringe filters is a good idea?? what do u guys think. and even if i poor it all in a like a scope bottle or something and just close the lid wont it be fine? even if its a lil unsterile its not like it will kill me?

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theman1 View Post
    I dont want 2 mail it back i rather carry it on somebody please tell me how to smuggle that stuff back. the walmart pharmacy sounds legit!! also i heard syringe filters is a good idea?? what do u guys think. and even if i poor it all in a like a scope bottle or something and just close the lid wont it be fine? even if its a lil unsterile its not like it will kill me?
    Actually if its unsterile it could kill you. Its possible at least or get a major abcess

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    and even if i poor it all in a like a scope bottle or something and just close the lid wont it be fine? even if its a lil unsterile its not like it will kill me?

and even if i poor it all in a like a scope bottle or something and just close the lid wont it be fine? even if its a lil unsterile its not like it will kill me?
    Yeah scratch that on mailing it back, just pour it all in a coke bottle and just carry it back with you.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah scratch that on mailing it back, just pour it all in a coke bottle and just carry it back with you.
    I pray this is not a serious post.......... If it is maybe you should just stop posting altogether on this site. That is potentially lethal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I pray this is not a serious post.......... If it is maybe you should just stop posting altogether on this site. That is potentially lethal advice.
    I pray you are not really this bad at detecting sarcasm..........

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    OP: Forget it. Don't even bother trying.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    I pray you are not really this bad at detecting sarcasm..........
    HAHAHHAHAHA

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Lets be careful with the path this thread is headed down.... If you really want to carry back be smart.. get 2 of those 1 shot bottles (the glass ones) they give you your alcohol in on the plane.. sterilize it then puor your gear into those.. if they see it at customs just tell them the empty bottles are a souvinir!

kojak_x is offline Associate Member
    Not only would I never buy any AAS from Mexico, but when I go down in Dec myself. Im going to make sure I buy nothing from those people. All they do is sell you junk for crazy prices and push it on you till you can't refuse.

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    Keyster it... or go to Albertsons and buy some chicken for 1.99 lb

mexico cancun....help me out fellas

ok so i tried this before and it was no help. please i dont need anyones bullshit negative advice. i just want good advice from people that are willing to give it a shot or no places to go. i am going 2 cancun and want to bring back gear and dont care for the price as long as its legit. i plan on getting human grade. any one know any trustable brands or places to go dont care about driving far for gear. im bringing back something regardless and when i prick my self in the ass if i feel it then good and if not **** it thats how it is. its happened before. any help mostly on brands to look for. i have always took vet but now i want human grade. and if i just mail it back how do i mail it, what should i say?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Bro you have the same thread just 2 places below this one, theres just no need...

diesel405 is offline Member
    Empty it into a clean shampoo bottle, refilter it when you get back.

how do i refilter my gear. what do i have 2 use to refilter it??? please it would such a help

.22 micron filter4$ (not .45) and a sterile vile 4$-10$ depending on how many cc's.

and then thats it after i filter it with a .22 micron filter it will be sterile and i can use it?

100%

bro thank you sooo much u been a huge help for me. also any suggestions on human grade gear in mexico, like any brands u are familar with?

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    DId you not think using a sterile glass bottle was as good if not better of an idea than using a plastic shamppo bottle that can never be 100% cleaned and makes it so u have to refilter it? I know many people who have walked right through customs like this! 10 , even 20cc of gear splashing around in the bottom of a 1 oz glass Jose Cuevero Tequila bottle looks like nothing more than a 1/2 a sip. like I said, just tell the guys at customs you save these little bottles and have a collection at home! worse thing that could possibly happen is he tells you to throw it out which he would honestly never have a reason to do! remember it is going to be 99.9% empty when he sees it.
    I am not saying Diesels idea will not work but a plastic shampoo bottle is very porous and hard to get every last drop of shampoo out of it. and when you pour gear with Alcohol in it in there it is going to pick up any bit of shampoo that is laying in the creases of the plastic where it was fused together.. even filtering IMO is not going to gt all the shampoo back out of it! Just be careful!!

premedreject is offline Associate Member
    yuck this entire transportation for shitty mexican gear sounds desperate and disgusting.

well its not easy getting your hands on good gear these days unless u can fly out 2 europe constantly or something. and i never order shit of the internet, im not trusting anything unless i see it first!

premedreject is offline Associate Member
    yeah, i guess you do what you gotta do if your neck of the woods is gearless. Thank god im in SoCal.
    Last edited by premedreject; 08-27-2009 at 12:22 AM. Reason: not gonna contribute.

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    DId you not think using a sterile glass bottle was as good if not better of an idea than using a plastic shamppo bottle that can never be 100% cleaned and makes it so u have to refilter it? I know many people who have walked right through customs like this! 10 , even 20cc of gear splashing around in the bottom of a 1 oz glass Jose Cuevero Tequila bottle looks like nothing more than a 1/2 a sip. like I said, just tell the guys at customs you save these little bottles and have a collection at home! worse thing that could possibly happen is he tells you to throw it out which he would honestly never have a reason to do! remember it is going to be 99.9% empty when he sees it.
    I am not saying Diesels idea will not work but a plastic shampoo bottle is very porous and hard to get every last drop of shampoo out of it. and when you pour gear with Alcohol in it in there it is going to pick up any bit of shampoo that is laying in the creases of the plastic where it was fused together.. even filtering IMO is not going to gt all the shampoo back out of it! Just be careful!!

Glass or plastic doesn't matter. the only reason i said a plastic shampoo bottle is because you can keep it in a zip lock baggie with the rest of your toiletries inside your suitcase. airlines (at least the one i was on) are really funny about carry on liquids. They made my girl throw her hand sanitizer away, refused to let it in the carry on bag. Even if you have a sterile glass bottle, once you open it and expose it to air its not sterile anymore. So either way your gunna have to refilter it when you get back.

cool cool i might jus mail it back and test my luck

Thread Information