newguy13 is offline New Member

Whats happening to my weight?

WTF???? I started my cycle on 8/21 and been to the gym 3 times and trained grappling 2 times and I have gained 7.5 pounds.Why is this? Is it water weight?If so will and when should this go away? My diet hasnt been to high in calories maybe 2300 to 2500/low carbs. To many shakes I was told. I am doing 100 eod test prop. and I had 150 mg. of deca on 8/21 but i am since taking out the deca par the advice from here.Is That to much test?

Bleeze is offline Associate Member
    i doubt gained 7 pound in a week 1 from test n deca . Are you wieging diff times of the day and on diff scales? I have changed 4 pounds from monring to night

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You taking any AI?
    What is your diet like?
    When was you last on cycle?

Many guys retain water when they first start a cycle, using the correct medication coupled with the right diet will help with these issues.

I will weigh again tonite could be it. This is my first cycle ever. If its water how long before it comes off or how can i get it off ?

Why are you using deca on your first cycle?
    How will you know which compound is giving you the water rentention if its your first cycle and you should only being doing one!
    Are you using any AI?
    Did you not do any research before the cycle?
    Do you have PCT ready?
    Stats?
    Whats your diet like?

alpmaster is offline Member
    I gained 9 pounds in my first week of my first cycle (Test E), but that was front loaded at 1000mg. Still seems a little odd, but it's definately water weight as neither fat nor muscle could go up that high that quickly.

I researched everything there just so many opinions out there. I only took the deca once and i am not continueing that. So thats not a concern. my pct I have clomid and nolvadex starting that 3 days after my last test. shot. I have anavar that I planned on bringing after my body get used to the test. should I start that now? So that is test. prop 100mg. eod and i was gonna run the anavar 40mg ed. 37 years 6 foot 229 athletic 15% bodyfat. And yes I know anavar want cut me up at my bodyfat im using more for hardness and a little fat loss.No I am not using an ai

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by newguy13 View Post
    I researched everything there just so many opinions out there. I only took the deca once and i am not continueing that. So thats not a concern. my pct I have clomid and nolvadex starting that 3 days after my last test. shot. I have anavar that I planned on bringing after my body get used to the test. should I start that now? So that is test. prop 100mg. eod and i was gonna run the anavar 40mg ed. 37 years 6 foot 229 athletic 15% bodyfat. And yes I know anavar want cut me up at my bodyfat im using more for hardness and a little fat loss.No I am not using an ai
    In my opinion, there would be no reason to front load your first cycle.

Leave the var out.

Stick to 1 compound.

If thats your plan you havent researched at all on first cycles, you should only being running one compound, this will tell you how you react to that alone, using other compounds wont tell you anything about the sides your occuring and which one is to balme.

Use the test only, incorporate some form of AI to help with bloat if its a concern, make sure your diet is in order.

I completely understand and will stick to just test prop. I keep getting an upset stomach and i dont know what its from the test or the deca I know the deca has a longer ester and can take awhile to get out but now i know why i should have started with just 1 compound.Or it could be the new amount of protein and the constant eating I dont we will see. I guess could be just my body acclaimating to the test?

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    I completely understand and will stick to just test prop. I keep getting an upset stomach and i dont know what its from the test or the deca I know the deca has a longer ester and can take awhile to get out but now i know why i should have started with just 1 compound.Or it could be the new amount of protein and the constant eating I dont we will see. I guess could be just my body acclaimating to the test?
    Smart move.

Thanks for listening.

Titanium

I doubt the upset stomach is anything to do with the compounds being usedespacially if they are injectable, i would look more in the area of your diet, get hold of some degestive enzymes this will help greatly if your diet as changed and food increased, dont buy cheap ones though.

Thanks for all the input

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    The stomach aches are not from the Test. It is most likely the high amount of protein that you have added to your diet. Your stomach is struggling to digest. Enzymes would definatly help you out. Make sure to keep up on your water intake even if you are bloating. Don't cut your water, rather try the AI to help your body release what it is holding on to. ...and smart move to stop the Decca and not start the Anavar

What ai can i use and can i get anything over the counter?

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    COQ10 is always good to have in your diet

CMonkey is offline Associate Member
    What ai can i use and can i get anything over the counter?
    You can use Arimidex , click on the red banner, top right corner of your screen.

Thread Information