Thread: Calf Cramping!?

Slide is offline Associate Member

Calf Cramping!?

I am on a cycle of:
    Test (500mg EW)
    Mast (50mg EOD)
    Var (100mg ED)
    Halo (10mg ED)

So i have been having really bad calf cramping when i run now. I wanted to know if people thought it was just because of the added weight from this cycle (up to 210 lbs from 190 lbs) or the AAS. I have always been a good distance runner but lately 5 mins into any run my calfs just cramp up really badly. My diet has remained very clean and the same as from before i started cramping.

My guess is the Var or Halo?

anyone else have this happen?

my guess would be the masteron or var, the same thing happened to me while on primo.

huh. it is really interesting. I seem to be much stronger, but overall my muscles have less endurance. actually, they have more on the first set, but then on set three they are SO painful...weird. Must be that the muscle is contracting harder or something.

jasperhup is offline Junior Member
    i just started (3rd daily pin today) 50 mast 50 prop daily this week. noticed the same think slide. both the cramps and the wearing out. doing a lot of cardio too. i think i may need to hit the gym more frequently for shorter workouts due to this.

but OH MY the prop pain is something!

Quote Originally Posted by jasperhup View Post
    i just started (3rd daily pin today) 50 mast 50 prop daily this week. noticed the same think slide. both the cramps and the wearing out. doing a lot of cardio too. i think i may need to hit the gym more frequently for shorter workouts due to this.

but OH MY the prop pain is something!
    haha yeah, i haven't tried prop, but sounds like it has some sting to it!

beefmonkey is offline New Member
    Maybe try adding some magnesium supplementation. Also are your drinking alot of water?

underworldmagic is offline Associate Member
    Maybe give Taurine a go, Im taking it with my Clen and cramps are nowhere to be seen :-)

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    my body was designed in such a way that my calfs are inserted really low and they seem to carry me while im walking, so im particularly sensitive to this. i notice whenever im on anything, that it tends to happen. for example, when im on and im walking from my car to class, i HAVE TO stop half way for a break because my calfs get so pumped i cant walk. its something you can adapt to over time though. you have to work at it every day and it will get manageable. always happens to me on gear though regardless.

Civic0 is offline Associate Member
    same thing happened to me...it is the masteron i think, always gives me bad calf cramping....try stretching for at least 10 mins prior to running.

Also, i found that my calves would only cramp if i would run on hard ground, but if i went on the treadmill or eliptical, i seemed to be ok....weird.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    same thing happened to me on clen . I drank a s**t more water and threw taurine into the mix and I was golden to next day or so..

Thread Information