demo31 is offline New Member

Question looking for advice

ok guys I have purchased Tren and dbol , I am looking to start my cycle this weekend and have been given conflicting dosages to take. I looking for a 3rd opinion from an experienced person. I'm 6ft 165lbs. I want to achieve the ripped looked and build mass as well. Did I buy the right stuff and what is a good dosage to start at?

ROIDSR4ME is offline Junior Member
    6ft 165lbs??????? I don't think you are ready to cycle just yet; you have way to much potential to grow natural before even thinking of picking up the needle... BTW horrible first cycle......

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    No you havnt bought that right stuff lol, very very bad idea...

How old are you??
    How many years have you been training??
    How many cycles have you done???
    What have you got for pct???
    Who the hell told you to use tren and dbol ???

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    nope nope nope...this wont do....too small to start the juice

CMonkey is offline Associate Member
    If you do that cycle, you can plan on never using your penis for anything else, other than to piss.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by demo31 View Post
    ok guys I have purchased Tren and dbol, I am looking to start my cycle this weekend and have been given conflicting dosages to take. I looking for a 3rd opinion from an experienced person. I'm 6ft 165lbs. I want to achieve the ripped looked and build mass as well. Did I buy the right stuff and what is a good dosage to start at?
    Go back with your receipt and demand a refund.

ok, which 1 should I use and what should I get to stack with it? I have never done a cycle but I run religiously and work out a lot but not to build mass. I want to build mass now though and simply intend to do a cycle or 2

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    ok, which 1 should I use and what should I get to stack with it? I have never done a cycle but I run religiously and work out a lot but not to build mass. I want to build mass now though and simply intend to do a cycle or 2
    No one is going to give you advise because you are not ready.

starboots is offline New Member
    You WAY to small to use AAS but if you were to start a cycle look into test-e 500mg a week and use the dbol the first 4 weeks. Keep the Tren for later. Good luck.

You shouldn't use either of them.

How old are you?

BF%?

At your height and weight, your diet must be off. There is a lot of natural potential there. Post your diet up in the diet forum, the guys over there will help you out.

You also need to do a lot of research on the different compounds.

Planned PCT?

I have clomid for my pct, when should I start using it and at what rate? thanks starboots, you are the 3rd person to tell me about test-e and dbol .

I'm 32 and not sure on the bf % but I can definitely tell I don't have much

Quote Originally Posted by starboots View Post
    You WAY to small to use AAS but if you were to start a cycle look into test-e 500mg a week and use the dbol the first 4 weeks. Keep the Tren for later. Good luck.

What are u doing? For all we know he is 18 yrs old at 24%bf. Don't give out advice until you know all stats.

what would make me ready to do this? I'm going to start 1 and will do what needs to done 1st. I don;t want to screw up by ignorance

starboots is offline New Member
    Just stay on this board for a long while more and do a lot more reading/researching. You should be able to answer most of your own questions before you even think about injecting. Good luck.

I just ETSed from the Army. I am in great shape but now live at the beach and want more size. Would a cycle or 2 really not be worth it? I've already spent a lot of money here

what would make me ready to do this? I'm going to start 1 and will do what needs to done 1st. I don;t want to screw up by ignorance

You need to get your diet squared away. All the gear in the world is not going to help you if your diet sucks. Please post your diet up in the diet forum, the guys over there are very good. You should be able to pack on 30lbs. naturally. Then you may be ready for a cycle. During that time, research everything you can get your hands on, this site is a wonderful tool.

I know I would not put anything in my body that I hadn't researched.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    I just ETSed from the Army. I am in great shape but now live at the beach and want more size. Would a cycle or 2 really not be worth it? I've already spent a lot of money here
    get your $$ back and spend it on food! Take the advice from the guys here. I was like you last year wanting to get big and ripped as fast as possible but its not the right way to do it. I would highly reccomend chatting it up with the guys here in all fields talking and asking questions about diet, training, etc. instead of jumping in head first w/tren & dbol . Ive never pinned. But regardless, thers no way Id start with that as a first cycle, jmo. Good luck to you!

Thank you for serving our country.

no problem cmonkey and popsinc that is funny

ROIDSR4ME is offline Junior Member
    Guys I think the OP has already made up his mind regardless of what we say.. We might as well give him advise so he doesnt go ahead and do the crazy cycle that he already has planned...

no roidsr4me I am going to go with the test-e at 500 mg and dbol at 40 mg. I will save the tren for later. I'm on the diet forum now getting advice on the food angle. this is my first time and believe me I'm on here to gain knowledge not to be an idiot in this.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    well if thats the case, then Id go with test-e 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks get your diet, cardio all dialed in, drink a gal of water/day no booze, no girls and train like a madman!!

Ive never done test personally, but Im sure someone will agree w/me...

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    Ditto on all the good advice (and the thanks) get to your natural potential, then see if you "need" more. But it's gotta have test in there.....

no roidsr4me I am going to go with the test-e at 500 mg and dbol at 40 mg. I will save the tren for later. I'm on the diet forum now getting advice on the food angle. this is my first time and believe me I'm on here to gain knowledge not to be an idiot in this.
    That is a much better looking first cycle, many guys will tell you to run test only for the first cycle, that way you will know exactly how your body reacts to test. Then on future cycles, with more compounds, when the sides start showing up you will know what is causing them. I myself would go test only, but that is my opinion.

Make sure that you research PCT and AI's. A clomid only PCT will not cut it.

Good to hear that you are in the diet forum. Those guys know their sh1t.

Good Luck!

thanks guys, very much appreciated

suggestions on the pct and AI's? What should I do with the Clomid? When should start them?

Please do some research on your own. It will help you in the long run. After you research, come back here and post up a complete cycle plan, plus planned PCT. We will then help you fine tune it.

There are numerous stickies and threads that talk about these very things. The PCT forum is a good place to start.

thanks cmonkey

Thread Information