TwoGuns is offline Junior Member

Test Prop / Fina Cycle

Was wanting to to start a fina/test prop cycle but wanted opionions on it first. The reason for the fina/testprop cyle is that its all i can get my hands on. I have found it hard to find good info on this kind of cycle. So all help is appreciated. I am not wanting to start this cycle with out a concrete plan.

Week 1-10 Test Prop 100 mgs/eod---Fina 75 mgs/eod---VitaminB-6 200mgs/da

pct ( starting day after last fina shot)
    Clomid
    Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7
    Week 1 300mg 100mg 100mg 100mg 100mg 100mg 100mg
    Week 2 100mg 100mg 100mg 100mg 50mg 50mg 50mg
    Week 3 50mg 50mg 50mg 50mg 50mg 50mg 50mg

If needed i can use nolvadex 10-20 mgs/day incase signs of gyno

Also i think i should use hcg but dont know when to start it? I know i should take last injection 2 weeks prior to start of pct. Usually take it in .5 mgs eod right?

One more question. If i cant get any hcg has anyone ever heard of a 6 week crycle using these doses?

DOM6 is offline Member
    Stats? Goals?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Stats,
    You PCT is way off to include start time and dosages. How many cycles is this for you?

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I am sorry bit I think it is a bad choice to do those compounds simply because "it is all you could get your hands on" If you wanted to buy a new car would you just sign papers on whatever they had there on the lot even if you hated it? Should just wait and get what you want to run.. I guess prop/tren is not a bad cycle but how many cycles have you done? have you ever ran tren/fina

stats- Male, 28 yo, 6 foot 3 inches. Current weight is at 185 lbs. dont know bf probably around 11%? maybe higher.

Goals- Pretty generic question, but will try to answere. My goal is to continue to grow and get stronger.

You PCT is way off to include start time and dosages. How many cycles is this for you?
    Sorry, i dont understand what you are asking.

think it is a bad choice to do those compounds simply because "it is all you could get your hands on" If you wanted to buy a new car would you just sign papers on whatever they had there on the lot even if you hated it?

Well since u put it that way yes!!! If i go to a car lot and all they have are Ferraris (btw i hate ferraris) Yes i would sign cuz 1. I know im getting good shit 2. If i wanted some form of transportation and it was either walk or drive a ferrari. Pretty sure im signig.

I have done 3 cycle in the past . My first was when i was the age of 22. I had a close friend who ran everything for me. Setup my cycle and pct. I cant remeber details but i was using Test400, Deca , and d-bol. Cant remember much about pct other than i used clomid and some nolva. I seen 24lb gain off this cycle. Lost most it cuz i did not stay dedicated to my eating regimine. My second was much of the same. Had my close friend layout the cycle and pct. I used Test depot and fina. cant remember much about pct. Unfotunatley that friend and i dont talk anymore he has moved and no longer keep in touch.

For the next few years after that i was in and out in the weight room. Then 2 years ago i started lifting again. 2 springs ago i want to try aas again but didnt have the knowledge nor the support of someone personal. So it was hard, i bought some books and realized that i could use test pro and fina for some really good cycles, and i didnt need anyone to get it for me. I read some crazy ideas and cycle in some of my books. So i joined this exact forum and looked for help. AND IM SURE TO UR AMAZEMENT I GOT THE YOU NEED MORE KNOWLEDGE . READ MORE AND BLAH BLAH BLAH.. which i found really funny cuz im pretty sure thats why i was hear in the first place. It not like i started the cycle then came hear asking for help or knowledge. I came hear asking for help and for some one to shed some light on some subjescts that i did not fully understand. Instead i got . oh u should never touch aas with ideas like that. Ironic dont u think? that i am hear posting question and ideas to see wut is flawed with them, and u flame me for it. I know u have egos and u need to feed them w/e.
    Last edited by TwoGuns; 08-27-2009 at 07:35 PM.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I wouldn't use nolva while on tren for gyno.

you don't need 300mgs of clomid to start your pct.

your pct should start 3 days after your last shot of prop.

Re: whether or not you should do the cycle. Honestly, I'd hold off. Get your diet straightened out, do a little more reading. You'll see much better results and be much happier.

If you haven't cycled in two years, and really want to, why not just shoot the prop? If your diet and training us on point, you'll see nice gains without the tren.

I wouldn't use nolva while on tren for gyno.
    Arimidex ?

My diet and eating regimine are pretty good. Have been tweaking it for about 2 years now. I have learned what works for me and what doesnt. My diet is probably single most important thing in my routine.

If you haven't cycled in two years, and really want to, why not just shoot the prop? If your diet and training us on point, you'll see nice gains without the tren
    Honeslty this is seeming more appealing to me. I was wondering about this b4 but didnt know if i would see decent results... but i guess the only one way to find out.

Still this question will remain later down the road. Wut is a good test/prop Fina cycle. this one is one that i thought of from the knowledge that i have gained from reading. Like i said. I am hear for info and to ask question that i may not understand. I know i can find almost any answere to any question that i may have but that doesnt mean that i interpret the information right.

Thanks for the help d7m.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    No problem.

Aromasin 10mg/ED would be my choice.

Why would you not see results of test? More isn't always better.

Thread Information