Thread: back pain

newguy13 is offline New Member

back pain

O.K. weight is down i guess it was water, gain is 3 lbs in a week.100 mg test. prop only eod my first cycle.I know i may be being paranoid, now my low back hurts but it hurts alot anyway because of my grappling. But could it be my kidneys and if so what do i do about that? How do i know if its my kidneys? My body isnt use to the amount of protien and the test. Could that effect my kidneys?

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    How many cycles have you run?

I don't it is you kidneys though bro, maybe a compressed disc.
    If you are worried about it just go to the doctor and get checked out.

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008 View Post
    How many cycles have you run?

I don't it is you kidneys though bro, maybe a compressed disc.
    If you are worried about it just go to the doctor and get checked out.
    Agreed, go to the doc if you are that worried. Is the pain running down your leg?

No its not running down leg. More paranoid than worried, ya know first time and all. After so many years training jiujitsu and grappling everything hurts so its just hard to tell and it dont help im 37 years old.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    If it was your kidneys, the pain would be located only on the sides near your back that is where your kidneys are located. It would not make your entire back hurt.

Maybe you suffer from P.U.S.S.Y. syndrome its very common in alot of martial artist! HAHA just jokin. Give it a couple days and see if its the same better or worse. I work in sports medicine so im not talkin out my ass.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newguy13 View Post
    O.K. weight is down i guess it was water, gain is 3 lbs in a week.100 mg test. prop only eod my first cycle.I know i may be being paranoid, now my low back hurts but it hurts alot anyway because of my grappling. But could it be my kidneys and if so what do i do about that? How do i know if its my kidneys? My body isnt use to the amount of protien and the test. Could that effect my kidneys?
    Honestly man.. I get weirdly sore at the beginning of my cycles too. I wouldn't be too worried.

I find that the first couple of weeks ON cycle, (before I feel invincible, etc), I actually get really achy.. and sensitive.

I'd just take a Robacxin, and get back to grappling.

I think its the protein in take my kidneys are not use to. My piss stinks horribly.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    is your piss dark yellow and is it foamy?? if it is foamy you are actually getting more protein than your body can handle

its darker than usaul and its pretty bubbly. Im 230 and i only consuming about 200mg of protein could that be to high I guess everybody is different and different requirements?

Quote Originally Posted by newguy13 View Post
    its darker than usaul and its pretty bubbly. Im 230 and i only consuming about 200mg of protein could that be to high I guess everybody is different and different requirements?
    I assume you mean 200 GRAMS not mgs. That shouldnt be too high but what else are you taking? creatine,protein,alchohol,etc.... sure doesnt sound right my friend. keep a watch on it if it worsens get yo azz off the net and go to the doc and find the prob.

so i should just keep an eye on it. should i cut my test back or anything ? Or do i just stay foward moving the regular cycle?And to clearify its not a on going pain but just a pain every now and then.

Thread Information