rcmf5525 is offline Junior Member

My first cycle, educated advice requested...

me:
    29yo, 5'8", 200lbs, 11% bf.

Cycle:
    Trenbolone (Trinaplex) - 100mg EOD for 60 days
    Winstrol Depot (Stanogen) - 50mg EOD for 60 days

Thermogenics:
    Cytomel T3 - Stepped from 25mcg ED to 50mcg to 75mcg and back down over 35 days in combo with:
    Clenbuterol - 100mcd ED for 60 days

PCT:
    Liquidex - 1mg ED for 30 days, .5mg ED for 30 days
    -Heard a lot of good things about Liquidex and how it works better than Clomid/Nolvadex ... BS or not?

Im not a body builder, just want to lean out, get more ripped, and gain strength (who doesnt...). Diet is good, just one of those body types that cant seem to get ripped up naturally... I was thinking about adding Anavar to the cycle, but not sure if it will be too much...

Thoughts?

Thanks...

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Is there a problem as to why you will not do a Test C or E cycle? Also welcome to the boards

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    You need Test as a base - you should do some research.

Read this, it'll help; Cycles for the Newbie

Reason for no test? I dont want to add a lot of mass... 200lbs is not a bad weight for me and dont want to end up at 230. On top of that, dont like the higher risk of SI involved with any of the Tests, or the rage issues with Dbol . I have seen both first hand and dont want to go down that road. Maybe those guys did not know what they were doing, but never the less... I have see EQ and Deca used with good results and wouldnt mind slipping either of those in but no Test or Dbol, thank you!

Blog Entries
    Who mentioned anything about DBol ?

You said this is your first cycle - Test is a GREAT base and Test does not promote gains in mass and weight - you can use AAS to compliment your goals.... For someone who knows so much I'd expect the basics were covered.

No one said anything about Dbol , yet... It has been my experience, maybe I have been around the wrong people, but Dbol always comes up. Just thought I would put my stance out there now...

Maybe I dont know as much as you thought... What dosage and type of Test would you recommend I add to the above cycle?

Thats strange, I have always heard of Test used in bulking cycles, not in a cutting one...

Blog Entries
    Test is the base for most successful cycles - and can be used to benefit many goals.

A long esther Test IMO - Enan or the like. But I'll have someone else come in whose better rehearsed with cutting cycles.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Test can and is used for both cutting and bulking.

Try looking at a test e cycle only, 400mgs every week 200mgs every 3.5 days....
    Pct will start 14days after your loast injection..

Pct should be clomid and nolva.

The outcome of your cycle will depend on cardio diet and training...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Test can and is used for both cutting and bulking.

Try looking at a test e cycle only, 400mgs every week 200mgs every 3.5 days....
    Pct will start 14days after your loast injection..

Pct should be clomid and nolva.

The outcome of your cycle will depend on cardio diet and training...

^ Listen to this guy OP.

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rcmf5525 View Post
    me:
    29yo, 5'8", 200lbs, 11% bf.

Cycle:

Thermogenics:
    Cytomel T3 - Stepped from 25mcg ED to 50mcg to 75mcg and back down over 35 days in combo with:
    Clenbuterol - 100mcd ED for 60 days

PCT:
    Liquidex - 1mg ED for 30 days, .5mg ED for 30 days
    -Heard a lot of good things about Liquidex and how it works better than Clomid/Nolvadex ... BS or not?

Im not a body builder, just want to lean out, get more ripped, and gain strength (who doesnt...). Diet is good, just one of those body types that cant seem to get ripped up naturally... I was thinking about adding Anavar to the cycle, but not sure if it will be too much...

Thoughts?

Thanks...
    Make sure you pack a difibulator in your gym bag!

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    that was to funny....i cant stop laughing......

difubulator in gym bag....priceless

jason bourne is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juturna View Post
    Test is the base for most successful cycles - and can be used to benefit many goals.

A long esther Test IMO - Enan or the like. But I'll have someone else come in whose better rehearsed with cutting cycles.
    PAY ATTENTION ^^^^^^^^ 90% percent of the members will agree with this as will I

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Do not run Tren on your first cycle. That could really screw you up! that is like never driving a car before and then hopping into a 4000Hp Race car!

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Do not run Tren on your first cycle. That could really screw you up! that is like never driving a car before and then hopping into a 4000Hp Race car!
    Great way to put it! Rcmf... Try reading the educational threads at top of page. They are full of really solid facts to help you design a better safer cycle.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    You want to run way to many compounds for a first cycle and you certainly dont wanna mess with tren first time round,A simple test E or C cycle for 12 weeks would be good i'd just run test e 500mg a week,250mg every 3.5 days and follow it with pct of nolva and clomid run like this
    nolva
    40/20/20/20
    clomid
    100/50/50/50

This would start two weeks after last shot of test E so would start week 15 for 4 weeks

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Just to add to this, hcg would be a good addition to run throughout the cycle...

Cycle:
    Test e (Testplex E 250) – 400mg/week for 12 weeks

Thermogenics:
    Clenbuterol - 60mcg ED; 2 weeks on 2 weeks off x 3

AI:
    Liqiudex - .5mg ED; Start on day of first Test injection. End 2 weeks after last Test injection

PCT:
    Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20; Start 2 weeks after last Test injection (day after last Liquidex dosage)
    Clomid - 100/50/50/50 (day after last Liquidex dosage)

Look any better?
    Ok, I might not have been totally clear, this is my first “real” or “full” cycle. I did 10ml of Tren200 and Winny Depot 50 when I was overseas once a few years back (winter 2005). It gave me exactly what I wanted it just wasn’t enough product. I was in Afghanistan, and did not know about the mail order revolution at the time. Too bad. I only did .5 mil of each, EOD, to stretch it as long as I could. Not a bad dose of Tren , it turns out, but low on the Winny. I actually lost 8lbs, but everyone was like, DAMN! Physique and strength wise. When I got home, the wife was impressed. I took some OTC estrogen blocker (I think it was the Sylvester Stallone crap, remember that? LOL) as my PCT, and did not notice any negative SE. Of course it was low dose, short duration, and low SE AAS. I have done a lot of research and reading since then, just haven’t been in the situation right for another cycle until now. Not too sure where I missed that Test is the basis for most cycles, bulking cycles I get, but not cutting ones. I have posted the same question on multiple forums, no offence, and got about the same response… Where is the Test? I’m just leery of the shit from what I have seen. A buddy got all swollen and grew tits. Don’t want that! I’m sure he had no idea what he was doing though… Also been told, multiple times, that Liquidex as my PCT sucked… Everywhere I read says it’s a good AI and if Im taking Test, might as well throw that in with the stack to keep the SE low. Good idea?

The Nolva and Clomid are only once a week for 4 weeks @ the dosage listed above?

The total cycle, AI, sharps, and pct is about ****, sound in the ball park? I will be placing my order on the 15th and just want to get my shit together…

Thanks guys…
    Last edited by PT; 09-03-2009 at 02:03 AM. Reason: price

bump...

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    No price discusion here bro. Drop the Tren as mentioned by ninesecz

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    yes, edit that price discussion.

then read this, and all links in it:

Test beginner cycle info

for your first "real" cycle, I don't see the need for clen , T3, winny, or Tren .

Ok, with more research, and taking all of your advice, I have decided on a more simple approach for this cycle... LOL...

Cycle
    Test Prop - 60mg ED for 50 days = 3g
    Liquidex - .5mg ED for 50 days

PCT
    Aromasin - 20mg ED x 4wk
    Nolvadex - 20mg ED x 5wk
    HGC - 500iu ED x 2wk
    Vitamin E - 1000iu ED x 2wk

Read this thread about PCT and thought it made since:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

The reason for the Prop instead of the E or Cyp is simply for a quicker result and from what I have read, less SE than the other two. I was wondering when would be the typical amount of time to start the PCT after a Prop cycle? Something like 3 or 4 days after last injection is what I was thinking due to Props short half life...

Look any better???

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    looks good except i dont thnk you need aromasin with the nolva and why not just drop the hgc and take clomid
    and also once you get to the end of that 7th wk your gonna prb say to yourself i wanna run it a few more so i would thnk about another bttle.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    looks good except i dont thnk you need aromasin with the nolva and why not just drop the hgc and take clomid
    and also once you get to the end of that 7th wk your gonna prb say to yourself i wanna run it a few more so i would thnk about another bttle.
    Yeah, i was already thinking the same thing about the length of the cycle... I will most likely add another.....

As far as the PCT, read this:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

I was always told about the Clomid/Nolva PCT, but after reading his post, i might try it his way...

I also asked about when to start the PCT after a Prop cycle. Because of its short half life, am I looking at three to four days after last stick, or longer?

Thanks...

You will recover just fine with that PCT. I happen to like aromasin and HCG better than arimidex and clomid, nolvadex is a staple of all PCTs. Extend the cycle a week or two. PCT starts 3 days after last prop shot. You are gonna love the cycle.

Yeah, Im going to extend it 15 days and bump up the dosage to 75mg ED. That will put me at 525mg/wk. That is a better number to me... Not too high, but not at the bottom of the spectrum either... I cant wait... I will post some before and after pics once the cycle is done... Just so some typical results from a typical guy will be out there. Im not a body builder per say, just want to get stronger and leaner... I know some size will come with this cycle, and that is not a turn off, I just want to be able to continue to run well... I will do plenty of cardio, be strict on my diet, and absolutely kill myself in the gym... It will be fun...

Finally got the gear coming! Almost a month later than I wanted to start, but better late than never... I miss ordered the Armidex, and am going to receive 75mg and only need 35mg... Oh well, guess I can just take it through my PCT

I upped the Prop to 100mg ED for 70 days because of the killer price I got. Its from a reputable source, dont freak out! LOL... That will put me at 700mg/week... I think I will be good there for sure! I will post before, during, and after pics, and keep a log going here just 'cause... Im going to go on a 9 day vacation soon after I start, gonna have to be disciplined to keep everything going well... I think I might vary my work outs during those 9 days to more of a crossfit/total body kind of stuff. I will be in the country so will be hard to get to gym. I have some huge tires and other stuff to push, pull, and throw around.

My typical work out regiment will have crossfit incorporated in as well, but with traditional weight lifting base. Im not in this to get huge, although additional size is a given and will not be disappointing. I typically will do 12x4s on all lifts with the exception of flat barbell bench press and flat dumbbell press. Those two stations will consist of a warm up set of 20+ reps, then a 12, 10, 8, 6, followed by another 20+ rep burn out. I do a 3 day traditional work out of chest, bis/back, shoulders/tris, rest, and repeat. Abs are everyday. Im not a leg workout kind of guy, but do run quite a bit, and hike (heavy), so I guess that will do. I will do cardio in the morning 5 days a week, during the work week, consisting of 3+ mile runs on Mon, Wed, Fri, and elliptical for 30min Tues, Thurs. Crossfit will be on a random basis, but typically Mon, Wed, Fri. I may switch things up to keep my body on its toes by hitting the crossfit hard for a week without traditional lifts then go back to normal. Hell, thats going to happen anyway on the 9 day hiatus, so I may just keep that going. One week traditional, one week Crossfit, ect...

Sorry for the long post, but I am long winded indeed...

Cycle (updated)
    Test Prop @ 100mg/ED x 70 days
    Armidex @ .5mg/ED x 70 days

PCT
    Aromasin - 20mg ED x 4wk
    Nolvadex - 20mg ED x 5wk
    HGC - 500iu ED x 2wk
    Vitamin E - 1000iu ED x 2wk

Thread Information