Thread: cypionate 200

liftergq is offline New Member

cypionate 200

Okay, i am looking to run a 10 week cycle (1000mg, 5 cc's a week). This is more so my 5/ 6th time running a cycle in about 6 years. i am 29, 6'00", 220lbs 9%BFI. I have been working out regularly for 11 years now. So I know what I am doing in the gym, just wanted some suggestions about the cycle i am thinking about running. (too much?, run it alone, stack it w/ deca , etc.) let me know what you think. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by liftergq View Post
    Okay, i am looking to run a 10 week cycle (1000mg, 5 cc's a week). This is more so my 5/ 6th time running a cycle in about 6 years. i am 29, 6'00", 220lbs 9%BFI. I have been working out regularly for 11 years now. So I know what I am doing in the gym, just wanted some suggestions about the cycle i am thinking about running. (too much?, run it alone, stack it w/ deca, etc.) let me know what you think. Thanks
    1000mgs a week seems a little excessive. If you have the cycle experience and have other compounds like deca on hand than why dont you utilize it. Run say 600-750mgs per week for 12-15 weeks along with deca at 500-600mgs per week for 1-2 weeks shorter than the test. You should be happy with the results.

ted666 is offline Associate Member
    Okay, i am looking to run a 10 week cycle (1000mg, 5 cc's a week). This is more so my 5/ 6th time running a cycle in about 6 years. i am 29, 6'00", 220lbs 9%BFI. I have been working out regularly for 11 years now. So I know what I am doing in the gym, just wanted some suggestions about the cycle i am thinking about running. (too much?, run it alone, stack it w/ deca, etc.) let me know what you think. Thanks
    i really doubt u are 9% body fat

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    run the 1000mg a week and let us know hows it going for U.

Quote Originally Posted by feeldapump89 View Post
    1000mgs a week seems a little excessive. If you have the cycle experience and have other compounds like deca on hand than why dont you utilize it. Run say 600-750mgs per week for 12-15 weeks along with deca at 500-600mgs per week for 1-2 weeks shorter than the test. You should be happy with the results.
    12-15 weeks isn't too long. i have always done 8-10 but was running 500mg enanthate with EQ. just seems like a long time, i don't want to f*ck myself up, but i do like the idea of 3 shot (M W F) a week 600mg. 1000 does seem like a lot, double of anything else i have done in the past. Also already have enough Nolva for my PCT and (clomid if needed).

12-15 weeks isn't too long. i have always done 8-10 but was running 500mg enanthate with EQ. just seems like a long time, i don't want to f*ck myself up, but i do like the idea of 3 shot (M W F) a week 600mg. 1000 does seem like a lot, double of anything else i have done in the past. Also already have enough Nolva for my PCT and (clomid if needed).
    Lots of the users here run for up to 12-15 just to push out maximum results. I wouldnt be too worried about the length but this is definitively maxing it out, i wouldnt run any longer than 14 weeks personally. IMO weeks 9-14 is where I see best gains. As for PCT id add in clomid if available.
    Last edited by feeldapump89; 08-28-2009 at 10:00 PM.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    You are going to waste your test with that much.

600 mgs is good.

500 is average.

I would stack it with deca , if you have it.

Makes a good cycle.

If your bf is at 9%, then that's low.

If you put on some weight, (bf), you can run a cutting cycle on a later date.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    How about lowering the dose of test, and relying more on other compounds to change your body? Here are some ideas:

Test-E (weeks 1 - 14) @ 600mg
    Deca (weeks 1 - 12) @ 500mg

or

Test-E (weeks 1 - 12) @ 600mg
    Anadrol (weeks 1 - 4) @ 100 - 150mg ED

or

Test-E (weeks 1 - 12) @ 600mg
    Tren -E (weeks 1 - 10) @ 400 - 450mg

Just some examples to think about.
    Last edited by Vitruvian-Man; 08-28-2009 at 10:38 PM.

have the clomid, will keep it in mind. also, i like the idea of deca , that's kind of what i was originally thinking. i will have to pick up a bottle, not on hand. have anadrol , but i don't like it. it's too harsh. thanks guys.

Thread Information