Thread: help my balls!

tinytom777 is offline Associate Member

help my balls!

hey guys, right then finished my 3rd cycle, test e 500mg, deca 400mg 12 week cycle, last injection of test e was friday 1st june then pct was nolva 40,20,20,20 clomid 100,50,50,50 and aromasin 25,25,25,25 also used hcg 500iu weekly on cycle, i have kept most gains and have lost little weight since cycle ended, i'd say 6-8lbs down since cycle ended, strength is a little down as is aggression in gym and bf is up about 2-3%, i have no erection problems, can always get it up and cum no problem, take a lil longer that usual though i must say! energy is slightly lagging but could be due to going to bed late lol so my question is this, my balls have never returned to there original size and seem so very small! they appear bigger some days and smaller the next, is this a sign of me being shut down as i don't really show any other signs such as loss of libido (still horny mother fooker)! etc... so was wondering will they ever return to normal, am planning next cycle for october time, will be 22 ish weeks after last cycle, any ideas? cheers guys

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Im sure that if your lasting abit longer the women will be happy...

Have you have your bloodworks done???

thats is true! and no, no blood works, i went once to my doc to get bloods, told him that i was using, he gave me the usual telling off then i ask for bloods to be done, the the bas tard only tested liver values, cholesterol but no test! what a cock! so kinda put off it now lol suppose it it the only real was to find out just wondering whether you can be recovered but still have small balls?

Blog Entries
    It can take a few months to fully recover, sometimes even years or never..

I would go to a needle echange bro, i see your from the UK. You will not have to pay and they are very helpfull, they dont judge you. Go there and get your full bw's done, imo its important to have them done before during and after a cycle...

excellent advice, do u know of any? i am in west midlands area but can travell, should really get bloods done, since my next cycle is tren a and test prop!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tinytom777 View Post
    excellent advice, do u know of any? i am in west midlands area but can travell, should really get bloods done, since my next cycle is tren a and test prop!
    There will be a needle exchange in every city and town lol. Yellow pages or google will show you the way...

why thankyou! but anyone else balls not returned to normal size?

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    It can take a few months to fully recover, sometimes even years or never..

I would go to a needle echange bro, i see your from the UK. You will not have to pay and they are very helpfull, they dont judge you. Go there and get your full bw's done, imo its important to have them done before during and after a cycle...
    Agreed.

I guess your healthcare system has it's advantages as well as it's disadvantages.

The US works well, but the same disadvantages and advantages exists.

Best

Titanium

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So we may need to change your name from TinyTom to tiny....

I did a few cycles many years ago (15-12 years) and I never got back the same size I had as a natty.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinytom777 View Post
    hey guys, right then finished my 3rd cycle, test e 500mg, deca 400mg 12 week cycle, last injection of test e was friday 1st june then pct was nolva 40,20,20,20 clomid 100,50,50,50 and aromasin 25,25,25,25 also used hcg 500iu weekly on cycle, i have kept most gains and have lost little weight since cycle ended, i'd say 6-8lbs down since cycle ended, strength is a little down as is aggression in gym and bf is up about 2-3%, i have no erection problems, can always get it up and cum no problem, take a lil longer that usual though i must say! energy is slightly lagging but could be due to going to bed late lol so my question is this, my balls have never returned to there original size and seem so very small! they appear bigger some days and smaller the next, is this a sign of me being shut down as i don't really show any other signs such as loss of libido (still horny mother fooker)! etc... so was wondering will they ever return to normal, am planning next cycle for october time, will be 22 ish weeks after last cycle, any ideas? cheers guys
    You should definitely get your blood panel checked free testosterone , albumin levels, and one or more other hormones, such as prolactin, estradiol, and LH (lutenizing Hormone), SHBG, and FSH.

I've heard that HMG can be used if your standard PCT wasn't satisfactory. It helps raise LH and FSH levels, and FSH stimulation can greatly induce higher sperm count production. Maybe use for a couple weeks? Not sure if this is wise, so don't take my advice alone. Definitely get blood-work and ask some other peeps about HMG experience post-PCT, or during PCT.

Thread Information