Kungfupanda is offline New Member

Test ethanate and winstrol stack advice

hey guys i was looking into doing a test and wini stack, im currently running test at about 700mg a week for about 1 month so far. starting monday i wanted to start my next bottle of test by kicking it up to about 950mg a week and 700mg of winni a week, the test would last about another 2 weeks witch is a short test cycle (6 weeks total), then i would run winni tabs for a total of 6 weeks, my purpose is not to get to big cause im doing brazilian jui-jitsu and kick boxing so i wanna be cut and strong with minimul size. i wiegh about 230 and im 5'11'' at about 14% body fat.

just looking for some insight on whats right and wrong, what u guys think, also is it true your muscle only accepts 1c of juice at a time

THANKS

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is this a first cycle?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    age?

so your running the test for only 6 weeks? what ester is the test?

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfupanda View Post
    hey guys i was looking into doing a test and wini stack, im currently running test at about 700mg a week for about 1 month so far. starting monday i wanted to start my next bottle of test by kicking it up to about 950mg a week and 700mg of winni a week, the test would last about another 2 weeks witch is a short test cycle (6 weeks total), then i would run winni tabs for a total of 6 weeks, my purpose is not to get to big cause im doing brazilian jui-jitsu and kick boxing so i wanna be cut and strong with minimul size. i wiegh about 230 and im 5'11'' at about 14% body fat.

just looking for some insight on whats right and wrong, what u guys think, also is it true your muscle only accepts 1c of juice at a time

THANKS
    Personally I would run test no shorter than 10 weeks. It works its magic around week 8 ud be wasting your time and money cutting it short at 6 weeks. Id keep the dose no higher than 700mgs for 10 weeks, and if your worried about getting too big i wouldnt of ran that high of dose in the first place. 500mgs for 10 weeks is the average dose.... It also depends where you inject you can pin up to 2-3ccs in your glutes. What is your plans for PCT as well i dont see anything listed.
    Last edited by feeldapump89; 08-29-2009 at 11:31 AM.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    ud be better off running it for longer than bumping the dose up........what cycle experience do you have?

cmc520 is offline New Member
    950 mgs a week? does anyone else think thats overkill??

to answer any questions i can all at once im 20, ive run 2 other cycles before, one of test and one of winni, i forget the name of the pct but both my buddy's used the same shit and gave me a bottle for free

i really appreciate the response, keep em coming, just trying to do whats right, thanks for the help

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    you should be using test e ideally 10-12 weeks (can go longer)....its a long esther which means it will take a few weeks to kick in....for me round about 5th week......if you only want to do 6-8 week cycles then have a look into test p.........i know some peeps will say your to young.......but youve allready started.....and id say 500 mg a week would be enough.....how much did you take on your first cycle and how long ago was it.....

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    you should be using test e ideally 10-12 weeks (can go longer)....its a long esther which means it will take a few weeks to kick in....for me round about 5th week......if you only want to do 6-8 week cycles then have a look into test p.........i know some peeps will say your to young.......but youve allready started.....and id say 500 mg a week would be enough.....how much did you take on your first cycle and how long ago was it.....
    test was 8 weeks, 600mg

the winni cycle was 50mg everyday

two different cycles, great results for both

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Too much wrong after just skimming this........... Step away from the steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfupanda View Post
    test was 8 weeks, 600mg

the winni cycle was 50mg everyday

two different cycles, great results for both
    2 options........finish cycle now and start PCT.......or take dose down to 500 mg and run till 10 weeks then finish...then PCT.

honestly mate if you didnt want to put size on.....then you really dont need steroids ...

also how long did you wait between these cycles?

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Too much wrong after just skimming this........... Step away from the steroids.
    He's already in. I would love to know this PCT bottle your friends gave you. Do yourself a favor listen to the guys on the doses they recomended and go read all the PCT stickies.

also how long did you wait between these cycles?
    2 months, and its not that i dont want size, just not to much, i still need to be decent

rule of thumb is...time off = time on+PCT.........its up to you what you want to do next but i would go with one of my options......then after that take a good bit time off.....check out the mma section...and read up in this one........then when you use again ull be good to go.....

rule of thumb is...time off = time on+PCT.........its up to you what you want to do next but i would go with one of my options......then after that take a good bit time off.....check out the mma section...and read up in this one........then when you use again ull be good to go.....
    thanks bro well appreciated

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    If you are all ready running 700+mg a week of test I do not see why you would want to run it even higher after the 1st month. Also please let us know what this bottle of "PCT" you have is. You should honestly be running more than 1 item for your pct that is why we are curios

def put up your PCT mate.....see if its correct...do you know when your meant to start PCT?

RusselGaint is offline New Member
    So if your time on+PCT is 16weeks, then your time off must be 16weeks before cycle again?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RusselGaint View Post
    So if your time on+PCT is 16weeks, then your time off must be 16weeks before cycle again?
    Yes, however if you have your bloodworks done and all is fine you can cycle earlier...

Quote Originally Posted by RusselGaint View Post
    Yes........but thats not a LAW...people will have diff opinions and theories...but for the average bodybuilder its a good rule of thumb.

Thread Information