xephonics is offline Associate Member

Question on Halo and Tbol

I was wondering if tbol is on par with halo for strength gains.

I ask this because I have easy access to tbol, but I don't know when I'll get access to halo. My source says he will be getting halo sometime in the future. And my next cycle will not start till ~april of 2010. Should I wait out for the halo, or will TBol be good enough?

My main goal is powerlifting/strongman, so strength is key.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    T-bol doesn't compare at all to Halo.

I have no clue where you even made that assumption from?

T-bol is a slow acting oral, that produces slow, gradual gains over the course of 6 weeks, or more. The strength gains from T-bol are nothing to write home about.

30mg of halo ED, will put you on edge worse then tren IMO. It's the most powerful oral for a reason. 30 - 40mg ED of halo will harden your muscles up (better then winstrol IMO)... it'll produce better strength gains then a high dose of anadrol (again IMO).

So... definitely wait for the halo if you're interested in powerlifting. There is no comparing any other oral to halo.

If you need something for immediate use (that revolves around strength gains) then use anadrol... but use an AI, becuae it'll blow you up.

Baron is offline Associate Member
    no, halo is far superior.

xephonics is offline Associate Member
    kk ty for the info, I'll wait it out.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    T-bol doesn't compare at all to Halo.

I have no clue where you even made that assumption from?

T-bol is a slow acting oral, that produces slow, gradual gains over the course of 6 weeks, or more. The strength gains from T-bol are nothing to write home about.

30mg of halo ED, will put you on edge worse then tren IMO. It's the most powerful oral for a reason. 30 - 40mg ED of halo will harden your muscles up (better then winstrol IMO)... it'll produce better strength gains then a high dose of anadrol (again IMO).

So... definitely wait for the halo if you're interested in powerlifting. There is no comparing any other oral to halo.

If you need something for immediate use (that revolves around strength gains) then use anadrol... but use an AI, becuae it'll blow you up.
    I don't mean to highjack but I must ask. Have you taken halo before? Did it harden you up more than winny? I've thinking of stacking the two for my first show.

Thread Information