dr_gonosz is offline New Member

40 year old athlete needs advice on reality cycle

Hi All

I have been reading up on various cycles for a while now and am starting to get an idea of what I should do. However, I need to fit the ideal situation with reality.

Background, I was an international athlete. Never used gear while I competed. Have 26 years of weight training behind me. As I was a weight class athlete I never concerned myself with gaining weight, simply focused on developing power and prehab/rehab. Never had a problem making weight (so no diuretics or fat burning type gear needed, nor used).

I am now 40, 6’0, 179lbs, hover around 12-14% body fat. I have done two newbie cycles in the past couple of years (first cycle, test and dbol 7 weeks and test-deca followed by primo-wini 8 weeks). There was about 10 months between cycles. *My goal was to see how my body would deal with AAS cycles. I did not really have an athletic goal at the time. My blood work is good.

Now I have joined a football team last year and play WR. I still have reasonable speed (4.7 – 40) however as the season wore on my legs were shot. I am in the business of sport and have an MSc and PhD (granted the PhD is in another sport related discipline). So I do not need advice on training and eating.

Enough of the background. I want to complete a 6-8 week cycle which allows me to reach two goals: 1/ Lean muscle development (leading to) 2/ Power (which in some ways appears to be at the level I need, however the body appears to have some wear and tear I need to keep this in mind). Again, I know what is ‘ideal’ but my reality is that I have 6 weeks … max 8 weeks to make it work. I would like to make it through one more season.

I have shopped around on other forums and some of the suggestions were:
    -Deca (500 mg) and Test Cyp (800 mg) for two weeks
    -HCG (1500 iu) and Clomid (50 mg) for two weeks
    -Primo (400 mg) and Sustanon (750 mg) for two weeks
    -HCG (1500 iu 2 weeks) and Clomid (50 mg 3 weeks)

I have read an absolute ton on AS and vaguely remember this cycle from somewhere …

The other suggestions were Test variations with cutting types steroids (Var, Primo, Wini)

As an aside, I was wondering if anyone could point me to authors who have written anything with regards to steroids and sport performance. Where is the best source of information regarding sport and AS cycling?

Would love to hear your suggestions.

Peace

Skippa is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_gonosz View Post
    I have read an absolute ton on AS
    Mate,

Cyp, Deca , Sust, primo.....all long ester's

Dont think your going to get your desired results form 2 weeks!

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I would honestly have to say for you wanting to only for go 8 weeks , your best bet may be an Anavar cycle!
    Run Anavar only for 8 weeks at 60-80mg per week!

It might get expensive for you is the only thing. you would also need to do pct after this cycle

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Your time window for running long esters is too small.

If you can run a longer cycle time, say 12 weeks, then it will work for you.

Var only cycle, I have never run it by itself.

Nine has the expertise on this subject.

I run test E with every cycle.

But that is just me.

I'm 44 by the way, it seems relevant, in this case.

Best

Titanium.

dr_gonosz is offline New Member
    Hi Gents,

Thanx for the information. I have looked in Var and it seems to be a good product. Money isn't a problem.

Anyone got an leads on sport performance and steroids ? Most of what is written is about body building.

Much appreciated.

Thread Information