Thread: help my friends

hoop is offline New Member

help my friends

hello everyone, im new to steriod .com. like to start by saying hi to everyone and would love to get to know you all better. im 23 and have been working out with my 2 friends for the past 5 years. im 6''1, 13%bf and just under 13 stone. weve talked about taking steriods for the past year and now they have jumped right into it with little to no research. im very worried about them and every time i bring it up they say i shouldnt be.

i was myself for taking them, just this sudden rush from them to get big has put me right off, i think its so wrong to start injecting drugs without knowing the risks etc.

im new to this and without getting at me with rude comments i just would love someone to help them, as i myself CANT!
    I have there cycle right in front of me and please tell me what everyone thinks.

week 1 to 4 - sustanon 500mgs--- deca pronabol 300 mgs each week

week 5 to 12 - sustanon 500mgs---deca pronabol 300mgs each week
    along with which to me sounds worrying as it dose not give an amount. a quarter of a tab nolvadex each day, and twice a week shoot 2 HCGs

week 13 to 14- nolvadex same again quarter tab a day and continue HCG at twice a week.

please help me advise them so i can show them this and whats right and wrong!

one is 24 the other is 26 there old enough now to make ther own decisions but i just cant let this go.

i hope that when i have resolved this matter that some time in the future after i do alot of research! that you all can help and advise me.

THANKS for your time, i really appreciate this

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is the nolva dosed at? Pretty much if they have their mind set there isnt much your gonna be able to say to stop them

hoop is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    What is the nolva dosed at? Pretty much if they have their mind set there isnt much your gonna be able to say to stop them
    i dont know just says a quarter of a tab a day, dont get me wrong im not annoyed them on them, just think they should have took time to research before they started,
    what is that cycle like?

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    thewre schedule for the Nolvadex is a liuttle bit off, I do not think they need deca on a 1st cycle.. other than that the cycle is not really bad. length of time is good but they arer using sustenon.. are they shooting EOD to make use of the short esters or just 2 X a week?

jason bourne is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    thewre schedule for the Nolvadex is a liuttle bit off, I do not think they need deca on a 1st cycle.. other than that the cycle is not really bad. length of time is good but they arer using sustenon.. are they shooting EOD to make use of the short esters or just 2 X a week?
    Your gonna confuse them hahah esters? wtf is that? hahha im playing

Thread Information