yarite is offline Junior Member

Prop and Masteron

I've started a cycle 4 weeks ago of 110mg of Test Prop and 100mg Masteron EOD and have had great gains (9 lbs) WOW. I love this stuff. The only thing is, this is the first time I have ever had the side effect of my left nipple being tender. After reading some posts, I have come to the conclusion, this is the first step of gyno. After reading that, I wanted to stop all together. But after calming down, I now know to get some Nolvadex . I've used Test Prop in the past and have never had this side effect. Do you think it can be the Masteron? Not that you can die from Gyno but I never thought I would have this issue. Just thought I was superman! Must be the AAS.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Were you running an AI on cycle?

Not at this time.

Rex9933 is offline Member
    when did you feel the mast fully kick in? by week 3?

idk man, its gotta be the test. you sure its legit mast and not just more test?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    masteron is actually pretty good at preventing gyno. definitely not the masteron.

For me the Test kicked in at about week 3 but the Masteron seemed to kick in a little earlier. After reading about Masteron, I thought the same thing. It has low estrogen. I guess if my source can't get it now, what could happen? Will the tenderness get worse? I have 8 more weeks then my cycle is done. Will this subside post cycle? I'm not liking this at all and hope I'm over reacting. I've seen guys pics on here that have had the surgery and I don't want that!!!!!

Rex9933 is offline Member
    any update?

jasperhup is offline Junior Member
    hey bro, i'm running almost the same cycle, 50 and 50 ED. i pop 500 iu of HCG and half an adex every 5 days. i'm in week two (first cycle, the ****ing pain is just too much) and am just now getting over the allergic type response i had to start with. i think i might pin a spot i've pinned before for the first time today (left delt) see if it hurts any less.

Thread Information