proberts is offline New Member

PLEASE HELP- Is This Shit Fake? w/pics

I've been busting my ass in the gym for the past 6 and 1/2 weeks, and eating like a hog. I know i'm not overtraining, or undereating. This is my second cycle. My first all I ran was dbol and test and i put on about 28 lbs and kept 15ish. I started this cycle, my second, at 192lbs and I weighed in today at 203. My friend who is a long time friend was my supplier, he told me he gets it directly from a bodybuilder. I'm running 500mg of test e and 300mg deca a week. I have felt some strength gains but have only put on 11lbs!!!! in 6 and 1/2 weeks. My friend swears the shit is real. But both products look a lot more watery than the last set of gear i got, which was from a diff supplier. The old stuff was much more think and oily, this stuff seems like water. i just bought more of it hoping if i stuck to it it would pay off, but I dont want to waste my time. Please tell me if u think this gear is fake. Ps- the last cycle I did of test e, i started getting acne around week 5, I havent gotten anyyy side effects thus far, not even from the deca. Here are some pics. Please give me HELPFUL advice without being quick or sarcastic. I'm just looking for help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PLEASE HELP- Is This Shit Fake? w/pics-camera-021a.jpg  
    Last edited by proberts; 09-02-2009 at 05:41 PM.

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    Cant tell from the look, looks kinda shady, but bro u have put on 11.5 pounds in 6.5 weeks?!? Thats good man, most people dont start seeing anything from test e till week 5 or even later. I think ur fine, prolly just in ur head. I would stick it out. I know this kind of stuff can be a drag to think about, thinking ur paying and working out so hard and not gettin what u want. But 11.5 lbs is a pretty good gain in 6.5 weeks. I would give it another few weeks u should start feeling it more everyday now.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    please edit the lab names

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Probably a UGL edit the lab name.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    looks fine to me. i mean, its impossible to tell based on a picture. we can only really tell if its fake with the amps because they are the only ones that are counterfeited. 11lbs is pretty decent...

what do u mean edit the names?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    The lab name on the bottle bro in the pic.... Just edit the pic out.

i didnt know that was something u had to do when posting a pic

But, in response to all of the replies...why would u think this shit seems much more diluted than the last test e i bought, the last test e i had, i got a fever early (good sign its real) and with this i got nothing, with the last test e i got acne, this stuff i got nothing...idk i guess if u think i should stick it out i will....was it unrealistic to try to get to 220lbs in weight by the end of a 12 week cycle and hoping to keep around 15, after starting at 192lb?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by proberts View Post
    But, in response to all of the replies...why would u think this shit seems much more diluted than the last test e i bought, the last test e i had, i got a fever early (good sign its real) and with this i got nothing, with the last test e i got acne, this stuff i got nothing...idk i guess if u think i should stick it out i will....was it unrealistic to try to get to 220lbs in weight by the end of a 12 week cycle and hoping to keep around 15, after starting at 192lb?
    colour and viscosity have nothing to do with the strength of the gear.

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by proberts View Post
    So are you saying you want to get a fever, and acne?!? That is a plus if you dont get that shi*!!

premedreject is offline Associate Member
    lol.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    All labs make there gear differently so you can not go by previous gear you had.. if all of us did that we would all be skeptical all the time! Dont sweat it! If you put on 12 # in 6 weeks thats pretty good! by the end of 12 weeks qhat will e a good solid 20# and that is nothing to be upset about

Thread Information