Mr_savage is offline New Member

I need experienced advice

Yo. Im thinking bout starting my first cycle. I want to run sus 250 for 10 weeks stacked with winni. Do you think this is a good first cycle? I need some more advice because i wanna be as educated as possible before i jump in. Ive been researching for months and i think im ready. Any comments or questions welcome. Thanks!

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    first, no i dont think its a good first cycle. but we will get to that later.

need ur stats bro.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    bf?
    pct knowledge?

we can better help you with that info

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    you also might want to include what you want out of this cycle as well. there are many options, may as well custom taylor it.

Im 21, 5'6", 220, i used to be 265 but cut down to 200 lbs then bulked to 220, at a plateau. bf is unknown and mostly in upperbody, have some gyno, and i was gonna use clomid and novedex xt for pct.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I think if you had really been researching for months you would already know that using winny and stacking on your first cycle is a bad idea... there is 10,000 posts on here about that very thing. I would do some more research.. You will find that only using 1 compound for myour 1st cycle is really the only way to go

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_savage View Post
    Im 21, 5'6", 220, i used to be 265 but cut down to 200 lbs then bulked to 220, at a plateau. bf is unknown and mostly in upperbody, have some gyno, and i was gonna use clomid and novedex xt for pct.
    Novadex Xt is a Gaspari Nutrition product and is just a suplement! I would not go g a cycle if you are already getting gyno from your bodyfat and have never evn ran a cycle! You need a bunch of AI's and a lot more reserch or you are going to end up with a giant set of man boobs!

Which ais do u reccomend

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Which ais do u reccomend
    maybe try turinabol or test + arimidex or letro to control estrogen

So the sus 250 + arimidex should be good?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Young to young to start any kind of AAS IMHO, i would wait a a couple more yrs yet. Running steroids when your own hormonal system hasnt fully developed can cause you serious problems, these problems are ones you dont really want to be having at such a young age, you have a vast amount of hormones floating around which you should make good use of instead of shutting them down and causing problems.

Ive used novedex xt before and got some good gains out of it. U think i should just start that back up again instead of gear marcus?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Novedex xt is crap. If you want to start playing around try a light PH cycle. With a PCT.... Although personally i wouldn't recommend it..... BUT... i used PH's at a young age. Being stupid and had good gains.

What did u use?? And by ph im assuming u mean pro-hormone.

Ive used novedex xt before and got some good gains out of it. U think i should just start that back up again instead of gear marcus?
    I honestly feel you will do well if you re-design your diet and cycle creatine at your age, if you post you diet in the diet section those guys down there will sort you out with a bulking diet to suit your frame and goals, i dont think its worth taking a risk with your body at such a young age, all you need to problems with your dick and balls...

i have been using creatine and protein with my work outs while on a low carb high protein diet.

change your diet to suit what your trying to achieve, go to the diet section and post your diet and tell them what you want........

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Man what is your BF%?? 5'6" 220 lbs is pretty big, I might suspect you have high bf so you are going to have a much better chance in having major side effects (gyno for one) plus adding un wanted bf. Like Marcus said, get your diet and training in check.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information