smokeater is offline New Member

"Questions heard a million times"

I am just a curious, non-user that wants to know which steroids are the best. I have recently read a few forums about Winny and Deca . I found out that Deca is a bulking agent where Winny is a cutting agent. If I got both what is the best recommendation for use and which should be used first or should they be used together. I am trying to get bulk then would like to eventually shred down. Are there any other supplements or testosterone 's that I should include in the cycle or ...?

Thanks!

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    You are only going to hurt yourself OP.

What are your stats?

Age;
    Height;
    Weight;
    BF%;
    Training Exp;

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juturna View Post
    You are only going to hurt yourself OP.

What are your stats?

Age;
    Height;
    Weight;
    BF%;
    Training Exp;
    And previous cycles

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeater View Post
    I am just a curious, non-user that wants to know which steroids are the best. I have recently read a few forums about Winny and Deca . I found out that Deca is a bulking agent where Winny is a cutting agent. If I got both what is the best recommendation for use and which should be used first or should they be used together. I am trying to get bulk then would like to eventually shred down. Are there any other supplements or testosterone 's that I should include in the cycle or ...?

Thanks!
    Smoke, whether you are cutting or bulking is almost entirely dependent upon your diet and cardio regimen. From your question it's obvious you have quite a bit to learn, which is fine, we all start somwhere. Suggest first you head on over to the diet and workout sections and be sure this part of the puzzle is squared away before you start thinking about adding anything "extra" to it.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Smoke, whether you are cutting or bulking is almost entirely dependent upon your diet and cardio regimen. From your question it's obvious you have quite a bit to learn, which is fine, we all start somwhere. Suggest first you head on over to the diet and workout sections and be sure this part of the puzzle is squared away before you start thinking about adding anything "extra" to it.
    Exactly! .....

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

smokeater is offline New Member
    My profiles are as follows:
    Height : 6'2"
    Weight : 207lbs
    B.F. : high (23%)
    Experience: none

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Okay - first things first. At 23% BF you cannot run AAS. Such high BF promotes many, many health hazards that you definitely wouldn't want.

My recommendation is to have some of us help you get your diet spot-on, along with your workout routine - when you get a bit lower (say, around 15%) we can be more help in regards to AAS.

Please post your diet.

CMonkey is offline Associate Member
    Smoke, with that high of bodyfat you are setting yourself up for some very bad side effects. If I were u, I would post your diet in the diet forum, let them look at it and work on it with you. I would also hit the cardio hard. The highest bodyfat% you want to be at when cycling is around 15%.

While dieting and getting your bodyfat down, do some research on what you want to put into your body. You need to learn everything you can about the compounds. What is needed for PCT. Any ancillaries that may be needed.

CMonkey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juturna View Post
    Okay - first things first. At 23% BF you cannot run AAS. Such high BF promotes many, many health hazards that you definitely wouldn't want.

My recommendation is to have some of us help you get your diet spot-on, along with your workout routine - when you get a bit lower (say, around 15%) we can be more help in regards to AAS.

Please post your diet.
    Beat me to it!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeater View Post
    My profiles are as follows:
    Height : 6'2"
    Weight : 207lbs
    B.F. : high (23%)
    Experience: none
    Have you ever been in the gym? If you are 6'2" 207 and high body fat you must have very little muscle.

Stick around and do a lot more reading. I have read otehr sites for years and have found this one to be by far the best. It can be a little harsh sometimes with people telling you that you are stupid or an idiot for doing something or thinking about doing something but it's 90% true.

What you stated in your first post is FAR from the truth and also very close. it's not nearly as simple as that as also stated. If you where to run either of those compounds as stated for those effects you would fail and you would have other serious complicationd soon.

Please dont ask everyone to explain what/why. First real all the above sticky notes and then read a few/lot of the other threads here and you will get the idea soon enough.

Thread Information