Shurik is offline Associate Member

1 beer = ? mgs of dbol

I was just sitting here and wondering.
    While your running dbol and if you would drink a beer or so... how many extra mgs of dbol would that equal out too on your liver?
    I hope I phrased it right. Let me know what you guys think.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think this can be answered. And is really kinda silly.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There really is no way to come up with such a conversion. Best to avoid drinking as much as possible while on oral steroids and if you do drink make sure its in moderation. No point in putting extra stress on the liver.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    There really is no way to come up with such a conversion. Best to avoid drinking as much as possible while on oral steroids and if you do drink make sure its in moderation. No point in putting extra stress on the liver.
    Exactly.

Ya that's what I was thinking also but didn't really know if there is a sure answear or not.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    I dont think anyone on earth could answer that exactly but I will say this dbol is ALOT more harsh on the liver than a few beers IMO I never got back pumps and pissed smelly brown from beer

kojak_x is offline Associate Member
    I think what he is saying is whats the stress comparison on the liver between aas and alcohol.

All I ever heard from a good guy I know is he told me its like drinking a 40 of booze a week compared to taking week dose of an oral steroids . 4 week cycle is like 4 bottles of alcohol. Now I don't know how true that is but I think he was trying to stress that oral steroids are much more harsh then the odd drink.

Im going to ask my Doc. I wish there was Doctors on this board that use aas and love to do nothing better then to help us.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kojak_x View Post
    I think what he is saying is whats the stress comparison on the liver between aas and alcohol.

All I ever heard from a good guy I know is he told me its like drinking a 40 of booze a week compared to taking week dose of an oral steroids . 4 week cycle is like 4 bottles of alcohol. Now I don't know how true that is but I think he was trying to stress that oral steroids are much more harsh then the odd drink.

Im going to ask my Doc. I wish there was Doctors on this board that use aas and love to do nothing better then to help us.

I really have a hard time believing that's even close first 40 oz a week would not stress your liver at all and would prob be good for you. I think its more like heavy alcohol use just my opinion.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    I also believe orals and liver toxicity is a little over exaggerated.Now maybe if someone took a hundred milligrams of dbol for six months straight,but thirty mg for six weeks,big deal,which is what im doing right now.I never touch a drop of alcohol,on or off.

TRT,MAN is offline Member
    why are you drinking on a cycle anyways? arent you trying to get into shape?

Quote Originally Posted by TRT,MAN View Post
    why are you drinking on a cycle anyways? arent you trying to get into shape?
    I'm not really drinking at all but I had one beer last night while I was on a date with a hottie to keep her company. Thats when I noticed my lower back/side started to cramp up so thats why it made me wonder.
    I would not think one beer would do that but it did.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kojak_x View Post

Im going to ask my Doc. I wish there was Doctors on this board that use and love to do nothing better then to help us.
    Alcohol, isnt anything compared to some orals.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shurik View Post
    I'm not really drinking at all but I had one beer last night while I was on a date with a hottie to keep her company. Thats when I noticed my lower back/side started to cramp up so thats why it made me wonder.
    I would not think one beer would do that but it did.
    Lets be honest if you have one beer it is not going to be bad. If you live in the USA it will be half as bad as if you lived in canada since its half the alcohol.

The cramp is in your mind. If you were having liver problems you would know it.

Drinking on orals isnt recommended but 1 beer wont do anything.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Liver toxicity is VERY over stated in my opinion.....

As stated 30-50mg's for 4-6 weeks shouldn't be a problem. The ABUSE of orals can lead to liver damage. I personally wouldn't run orals for more than 6 weeks at a clip without some kind of break in the middle.

Regarding the drinking..... the less the better. Going out on a saturday night and partying it up with your friends for a b-day isn't going to hurt you. Don't make drinking a habbit tho..... if you are committed to bodybuilding..... you should be disciplined enough not to abuse alcohol especially when cycling. In other words..... Don't make an excuse to party every weekend..... on occasion - fine..... but don't make it a habit.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    634 is the correct answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Liver toxicity is VERY over stated in my opinion.....

As stated 30-50mg's for 4-6 weeks shouldn't be a problem. The ABUSE of orals can lead to liver damage. I personally wouldn't run orals for more than 6 weeks at a clip without some kind of break in the middle.

Regarding the drinking..... the less the better. Going out on a saturday night and partying it up with your friends for a b-day isn't going to hurt you. Don't make drinking a habbit tho..... if you are committed to bodybuilding..... you should be disciplined enough not to abuse alcohol especially when cycling. In other words..... Don't make an excuse to party every weekend..... on occasion - fine..... but don't make it a habit.

~Haz~
    Ya it all makes sense. What I felt might of been phsycological or maybe not, but I'm gonna wait till I'm done with orals before thinking about another beer.

ancientgr is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Lets be honest if you have one beer it is not going to be bad. If you live in the USA it will be half as bad as if you lived in canada since its half the alcohol.
    here here! We like our beer strong.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientgr View Post
    here here! We like our beer strong.
    The state that I live in, our beer is complete piss. Its 3.2%
    I drink one I piss out 2.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    just drink a six pack should equal 10mg of dbol lmao

Thread Information