Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Question AM I READY? TEST E and D-BOL!

WIEGHT- 197 pounds
    BODY FAT- 14.7
    HEIGHT- 5.11
    AGE- 20, 21 next feb

These are wieghts i use for reps (8-12). Im not a power lifter and dont want to injure myself training.

SQUAT- 181 pounds ( i could do more but whats the point, leg press and hack squat is where i go heavy to save my spine and traps the torture!)
    LEG PRESS- 485 pounds
    DEADLIFT- 308 pounds
    BENCHPRESS- 181 pounds ( i feel that dumbell press's shape the chest better, also incline with the bar is better than flat with the bar)

Im coming from two years solid bodybuilding orientated training, i have seen massive results and added alot of muscle through natural training. Ive been in the army for 3 and a half years, and i think ive came to a holt in my gains.
    My diet is fair, but i eat lots of shit aswell, it helps me grow, however, im gonna clean it up, cause im coming out the army soon, and i can concentrate on diet and training fully. I consume 3000-3500 kcal a day.
    My protien is kept at 300grams + everyday without fail, this is from good sources, like chicken, fish and beef. I always opt for whey protein in my diet, and i also eat mostly low g.i. carbs.( i love fruit and veggies)

So im planning on dropping some body fat (3%), and then cycling with a clean diet and structured training routine.
    Hows this looking for me?

Testosterone enanthate and dianabol

Weeks 1-10 test e 500mg a week, mon and thurs shots
    Weeks 1-10 tamoxifen 20mg a day ( if i see gyno or water retention )
    Weeks 1-4 dianabol 30-40mg a day

Pct starting 2 weeks from last jab
    Weeks 1-4 clomid 100/50/50/50
    Weeks 1-4 nolva 40/40/20/20
    Do i need HCG
    I know most of you guys will slate me for my age, I strongly believe ive platued naturally and my diet is suitable. also i dont drink or smoke.
    But if im to young i will wait, im VERY excited about cycling, but health comes first i suppose!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well first off 20 is a bit young to be juicing and there are many possible long term side effects for someone your age.

The 181lbs bench and squat are a bit alarming though for someone wanting to juice. Lay out your diet.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I would extend it out to 12 weeks and pyramid it, as opposed to running 500mg a week. You don't need to run the nolvadex as soon as you start your cycle, either. You'll be fine without HCG , this isn't a hardcore cycle or anything. Clomid and Nolvadex are enough.

Other than that I think you could bring your numbers up a bit naturally before running a cycle.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    I would extend it out to 12 weeks and pyramid it, as opposed to running 500mg a week. You don't need to run the nolvadex as soon as you start your cycle, either. You'll be fine without HCG , this isn't a hardcore cycle or anything. Clomid and Nolvadex are enough.

Other than that I think you could bring your numbers up a bit naturally before running a cycle.

why pyramid?

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    why pyramid?
    Well it would have been his first cycle, it would give his body time to adjust. In my opinion, for the first cycle slow and steady to a peak and then bringing it back down, is better than just 500mg right off the bat.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No your not ready for AAS, your years away. pls read AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle (Great Read)

Blog Entries

Wink

thankyou guys, i thought this would be the answer.
    However, i still have lots of questions.( im more of a newby than i thought, lol)
    Im gonna wait till im older, BUT, if i have naturally platued at 21/22 and my diet is spot on, will i be gud to cycle?
    Also, are my stats reasonable for my age, or should i be lifting more?

I didn't even see his age. Yeah dude, you're too young to be messing with something like AAS. Your body still has plenty to give on it's own. However, it wouldn't hurt to stick around the forum and soak up all the knowledge. I see you're in the Army, how much are you running per week? I know quite a few people in combat arms units, and the training they do doesn't lend itself to being "big", as much as it does being fit and capable. I'm wondering if this is part of your perceived problem.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    I didn't even see his age. Yeah dude, you're too young to be messing with something like AAS. Your body still has plenty to give on it's own. However, it wouldn't hurt to stick around the forum and soak up all the knowledge. I see you're in the Army, how much are you running per week? I know quite a few people in combat arms units, and the training they do doesn't lend itself to being "big", as much as it does being fit and capable. I'm wondering if this is part of your perceived problem.
    In past weeks ive ran over 40 km, but lately ive been diagnosed with collitus, so i just do cardio 3 times a week after training.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I dont see you plateau'ing at that age. You just have to adjust diet and training routine. If you do the same exercises day in and day out for each muscle group, you will plateau quickly. Throw in different exercises, lift heavy some days, moderate on others and really refine your eating. A trip to the diet section will help a lot.

Ive said it many times that if I knew at your age, what I know now (and its not that much compared to these vets) I would have been a monster by 20 years old. Thought I was eating and training right cause I saw great results, but not anything like how it "could" have been

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    I dont see you plateau'ing at that age. You just have to adjust diet and training routine. If you do the same exercises day in and day out for each muscle group, you will plateau quickly. Throw in different exercises, lift heavy some days, moderate on others and really refine your eating. A trip to the diet section will help a lot.

Ive said it many times that if I knew at your age, what I know now (and its not that much compared to these vets) I would have been a monster by 20 years old. Thought I was eating and training right cause I saw great results, but not anything like how it "could" have been
    yeah, cum 2 think of it, i cud raise the bar a bit naturally. thanks dude

Aodha is offline Associate Member
    I agree. For 197lbs you should be lifting a lot more than that. Maybe you should prime for a cycle at least. When I weighed 125 I was deadlifting 300.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    it doesnt matter what questions you ask,
    everyone will tell you that you are too young

it doesn't matter how you try to justify yourself,
    everyone will tell you that your too young

if you have read any posts you should have realized this along time ago.
    I assume you just wanted everyone to tell you that you are too young
    and you are lifting way too little for your weight

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    it doesnt matter what questions you ask,
    everyone will tell you that you are too young

it doesn't matter how you try to justify yourself,
    everyone will tell you that your too young

if you have read any posts you should have realized this along time ago.
    I assume you just wanted everyone to tell you that you are too young
    and you are lifting way too little for your weight
    Bro, that's not the way it rolls here.

If you are to young, as Marcus has said, than it is just that.

You need thick skin around here sometimes.

It is all to be taken as constructive criticism.

I would not take it personally.

Best

T

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    Bro, that's not the way it rolls here.

If you are to young, as Marcus has said, than it is just that.

You need thick skin around here sometimes.

It is all to be taken as constructive criticism.

I would not take it personally.

Best

T
    Hey T,
    Just tired of reading posts that are all answered the same way.
    I enjoy reading posts with good responses where I can learn.

Aodha is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^perfectly said.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Well buddy you obviously haven't learned yet because your 20. And should know we are only going to tell you you are too young. Good response.. Is your to fu*king young.... But it is your life. Have fun F*cking yourself up...... Only get one body. Unless your just special and god has an extra one lined up for you. If that is the case can you get me a hook up too?

Don't worry T. I got your back..... We need to stop wasting our time with minors. All have an attitude. And when they don't hear what they want they get mad.

You asked if your ready. We say no. If you read around you will see and understand bro... That your rinning risks at your age... And it is best you forget it for a few years.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Hey T,
    Just tired of reading posts that are all answered the same way.
    I enjoy reading posts with good responses where I can learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Well buddy you obviously haven't learned yet because your 20. And should know we are only going to tell you you are too young. Good response.. Is your to fu*king young.... But it is your life. Have fun F*cking yourself up...... Only get one body. Unless your just special and god has an extra one lined up for you. If that is the case can you get me a hook up too?

Don't worry T. I got your back..... We need to stop wasting our time with minors. All have an attitude. And when they don't hear what they want they get mad.

You asked if your ready. We say no. If you read around you will see and understand bro... That your rinning risks at your age... And it is best you forget it for a few years.

Yes, it is hard sometimes.

But they come here to learn.

And yes, some have a incredibly bad temperament issues.

I was working a post with T-Mos(RIP), one night.

This kid was telling T-Mos that he didn't know what he was talking about!

Mos said, "yea, that really means alot coming from you".

Point, he took the time to answer and work the post.

I pm'd him one night and asked him how he put up with all the crap sometimes?

He said that, he loved doing it.

And he said that when you are trying to run a open forum, like this one, plus the fact that people may inject themselves(hurting themselves), you need to work the post to the best of your abilities.

So, until the OP starts talking sh*t to me, or just gets belligerent in nature towards me, I'll work the problem.

I do appreciate CZ for having my back, god knows I need it sometimes,

Plus CZ is a really smart guy.

It does get frustrating at times.

I know.

Best

T

Blog Entries

Arrow

After reading a few of my replies i think im sure i wont be starting cycling yet. If you actually read my innitial post, it does say i wont be using without good advice from senior members. I think the people who get angry at a guy trying to educate himself and consume info are a bit arragant if you ask me. Most guys my age dont even consider taking advice or reasearching info before cycling as i am. Its better that ive asked you guys and got the truth, rather than just jabbing my body full of holes with no idea what im doing, i thought this furom was for young people as well as expierienced bb's.
    I didnt want to rattle up any cages here, just wanted info from someone who knows what there talking about.

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post

HEY NOW EASY ON THE MINORS I have been a member of this board since i was 14 big dog and thats why i know all that i do... i was smart and read for a couple of years b4 i posted anything

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    in answer to 'squatting why bother to go heavier', if you want to get bigger and stronger you need to increase weight, ie overload. you wont produce the same mass/strength on a leg press

Midds is offline New Member
    mate, i personally do no think u r to young to start gearing, i am 21 my cycles are very similar to yours, although my numbers were allot bigger than yours, 550squat 400bench 600dead before i ever used gear and i weigh 198. Im off cycle now, had blood work done and everything is back 2 norm. Im not dissing any of u other blokes on here but if you really wanto do a ****ing cycle just do it!! you dont need somone else's approval, its your body do what ou want to it

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Midds View Post
    mate, i personally do no think u r to young to start gearing, i am 21 my cycles are very similar to yours, although my numbers were allot bigger than yours, 550squat 400bench 600dead before i ever used gear and i weigh 198. Im off cycle now, had blood work done and everything is back 2 norm. Im not dissing any of u other blokes on here but if you really wanto do a ****ing cycle just do it!! you dont need somone else's approval, its your body do what ou want to it
    he does not need approval and also doesnt need bad advice. theres a reason for not using when too young

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This advice is as good as telling you to have unprotected sex with a prostitute .
    Might feel good at the moment , but reality sets in next day when you start to itch .

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

fair point, but if im gonna do it, im gonna do it right. I need more strength and power naturally first. thanks though man.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Let's look at this objectively .

No you are not ready .

If you have already decided then do it safely .

If you have collitus , are you able too eat enough ?

I would change your workouts and drop leg presses .
    Concentrate on squats and rest will follow .

Strict form with back straight . All the way down , no cheats .
    This requires core muscles , hence bench will go up if you work on it .

If you are worried about hamstrings . do lunges .
    lean back when lunging and not forward as you feel propensity to do so .

When doing chest , use dumb bells for 6 weeks .
    do 4 sets flat , 4 sets incline , 4 sets of flyes or pec dec ( what ever is different from current rountine )

When you do arms , make sure your doing dips , weighted if possible.
    This will help your weak bench also .

Not sure current workout program , but changes can be made to improve natural performance .

If you set sail on AAS boat , drop the dianabolen .

No one wants you to get hurt on AAS . Just wanna make sure you have pushed body before you try . Because the AAS will test your body .

Good luck , the more you disclose about your program , the more people can make suggestions .

Blog Entries

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
    Let's look at this objectively .

No you are not ready .

If you have already decided then do it safely .

If you have collitus , are you able too eat enough ?

I would change your workouts and drop leg presses .
    Concentrate on squats and rest will follow .

Strict form with back straight . All the way down , no cheats .
    This requires core muscles , hence bench will go up if you work on it .

If you are worried about hamstrings . do lunges .
    lean back when lunging and not forward as you feel propensity to do so .

When doing chest , use dumb bells for 6 weeks .
    do 4 sets flat , 4 sets incline , 4 sets of flyes or pec dec ( what ever is different from current rountine )

When you do arms , make sure your doing dips , weighted if possible.
    This will help your weak bench also .

Not sure current workout program , but changes can be made to improve natural performance .

If you set sail on AAS boat , drop the dianabolen .

No one wants you to get hurt on AAS . Just wanna make sure you have pushed body before you try . Because the AAS will test your body .

Good luck , the more you disclose about your program , the more people can make suggestions .
    thanks mate, thats some great advice. im definately gonna be squating my arse off from now on. ive always done dips and think they are great for upper body, ile try adding sum weight in aswell. im gonna post my diet soon. thanks again for the advice. Is this a good place to post my training routine?
    Last edited by the big 1; 09-19-2009 at 12:43 PM.

Thread Information