fobit69 is offline New Member

Need a good cycle

Need a good cycle, 10 week. I have test cyp 200, deca 200, parabolan , and plenty of hcg . 167lbs 5'10, 38yo. Not first cycle. Thanks

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    5'10", 167...you could come up naturally quite a bit.

Came from 140 to 167 natural in 11 mos. overseas, no women, just eat work and workout, figure now is good time for good cycle

also need to know how much hcg during cycle and post.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why stop now, you can gain another 30+ lbs easily without any cycle. Why waste the money for nothing?

im not stopping, cant seem to get past 165ish, already got the stuff, just need advice on best way to cycle it. Been told about 500ml wk of test in two inj and about 400ml week deca . Just dont know how much and when on the hcg and parabolan . Any advice please??

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    From what I have read advice is given.... 5'10 165?.... Dude i am 190 and 5'6......... I wasn't cycling until 170. i think if i can hit 170 at 5'6 naturally u can definitely hit 180-190 before a cycle.

Eat more. Eat Right.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    he is 38. you guys are making it sound easy for him to gain 30lbs of muscle naturally. IMO he should start a cycle if he wants to get bigger

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    he is 38. you guys are making it sound easy for him to gain 30lbs of muscle naturally. IMO he should start a cycle if he wants to get bigger
    Thank you..... And I thought this was a simple question.......Last thing I thought I would hear is "Dont do it". I guess all those guys are natural and on here to advocate against aas. Just want to do a cycle

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are still thin bro. Your diet might need a little help. As far as the cycle goes, how many ml of each compound do you have?

Is everyone natural? No but there are few here PUSHING steroids , it's not that type of forum, we are more concerned about health and staying healthy but doing it right. There are many risks associated with doing a cycle before you are ready due to age, weigth, body fat and experience. If you just start pumping these substances into your body thinking it will make you big you are likely to have a life time of regret. It's better to stick around and learn more.

OK you are 38. you still have natural ability and can gain naturally if you learn to eat properly. Ill bet you dont eat 6x + a DAY. Please visit the diet section and get that straighten out first. You will be surprised at how much you can gain naturally.

Anyone who is pushing for you to do a cycle at this point probably has something to gain out of it themselves.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 09-20-2009 at 08:57 PM.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    He meant 6x a day. At your might it might actually be 6x a year. JK

bicdun is offline New Member
    If you are ready then you are ready. You are the only person who knows when you are ready. At 38 I wouldn't personally worry a lot about getting more from natural. I would go for it. As for the hcg , I'm glad to hear that you are already aware of it. Most people dont take it serious. The best way i have found to do the hcg is to break up into 2500 unit shots and do them over a 16 day period starting the day you finish your cycle. most hcg comes in either 5,000 or 10,000 units. This is different than what a lot of people recommend but i found this in a book called anabolic review 2007. It worked great for me and a bunch of my friends. Much better dosing plan than what I had tried in the past. Also, it would be good to have some Letrosole to use during the cycle. I take letro every 5 days and keeps me very level headed.

As for the (test cyp 200, deca 200, parabolan ) i dont see a problem with that combo but I would say that it really depends on what you want for results. bulking, cutting, etc.

lastly... EAT. that is more important than anything else. eat at least 6 meals a day and try to get protein and good carbs each mean. i cant stress this enough. also plenty of water.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    He meant 6x a day. At your might it might actually be 6x a year. JK
    LOL, thank you for catching that. Edited

Quote Originally Posted by bicdun View Post
    If you are ready then you are ready. You are the only person who knows when you are ready. At 38 I wouldn't personally worry a lot about getting more from natural. I would go for it. As for the hcg , I'm glad to hear that you are already aware of it. Most people dont take it serious. The best way i have found to do the hcg is to break up into 2500 unit shots and do them over a 16 day period starting the day you finish your cycle. most hcg comes in either 5,000 or 10,000 units. This is different than what a lot of people recommend but i found this in a book called anabolic review 2007. It worked great for me and a bunch of my friends. Much better dosing plan than what I had tried in the past. Also, it would be good to have some Letrosole to use during the cycle. I take letro every 5 days and keeps me very level headed.

As for the (test cyp 200, deca 200, parabolan ) i dont see a problem with that combo but I would say that it really depends on what you want for results. bulking, cutting, etc.

lastly... EAT. that is more important than anything else. eat at least 6 meals a day and try to get protein and good carbs each mean. i cant stress this enough. also plenty of water.
    Yet another potential seller/scammer. Post #2 and you are telling him he is ready? No from experience with MANY people here he is NOT ready. Go sell your junk somewhere else.

OK, let me explain a few things and MAYBE someone will give me advice on a cycle. I already have plenty and no one is trying to sell me anything. I have pharm grade Test C 200 and Nandro Deca 200 and PLENTY of HCG . I also have some anastrozole 1.2mg. Also 1 bottle of parabolan v.
    I just got moved on base and are very near a chow hall and a gym. I am here till Jan and already made up my mind to do this cycle. The deca and test are actually a script. I had a physical and lab work and seen a doc. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, could someone please give me a good cycle.???? I did a cycle of test in the past with no more results than I would have gotten anyway. I was told was not nearly enough (200ml wk). A friend did 6 weeks and got nothing but shrinkage of the jewels and acne. He didnt do enough and obviously didnt use hcg right. I plan on about 500ml a week of both and dont know about the parabolan. What about hcg, my bottles say 5000u. I need specific instructs on that. Should I take aminos and creatine too? I have a huge problem with energy in the gym. Thanks for any advice on anything else I 4got to mention.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I take 250iu HCG twice a week during they cycle and 250iu/ed for the last two weeks of the cycle. Then I PCT.

as for the test/Deca I would run 400-500mg test for 12-14 weeks and 400mg Deca for 10-12 weeks, 2 weeks less than the test.
    6 weeks is way to short of a cycle for test or deca, it takes 6 weeks for the test to even kick in so your friend stopped just ast the test started to do it's job.

stpete is offline Banned
    Sorry to see that you had to go thru all that before getting some advice.
    I would definetely do 500mgs test per week and 400mgs of deca . I might even go a little higher but that's just me. Do a nice long bulker and enjoy man.
    Get your diet down too. Why use the juice if it might be lost cause you're eating like shit?!
    Good luck.

premedreject is offline Associate Member
    Ohhhhh, Whos pushing steroid , i really wanna know!!!!

thanks for the advice, how much is 250 iu hcg ?? They say 5000 u, and inject SQ?
    Thanks again

Thread Information