WRX333 is offline New Member

what bf% for winstrol.....

Hi Guys,

In your educated opinion(s), what is the max BF% you could be & still reep the rewards and real hardening benifits of winstrol /stanozolol ?

Im currently 11.5-12.5% BF approx, will i see a real difference from adding winny to the end of a test prop cycle at this BF%???

cheers

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    I would say you need to be below 10%bf to really get benefits from winny imo

pepous is offline Associate Member
    why?

Because winny works better at sub 10% bf,the lower the Bf% the better results you will see

BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Well you will get results from winny no matter what, its a question if you will be able to physically notice them. Just like Mast, you should be single digit bf. I like to use winny no matter my BF because of the strength gains it gives me. I know the heavier I lift the more muscle Im building. So with all that said, at your bf I would run the winny at week 5-6 to reap the rewards when your other compounds are peaked.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX333 View Post
    Hi Guys,

In your educated opinion(s), what is the max BF% you could be & still reep the rewards and real hardening benifits of winstrol /stanozolol ?

Im currently 11.5-12.5% BF approx, will i see a real difference from adding winny to the end of a test prop cycle at this BF%???

cheers
    Have you started your Test Prop cycle? I am assuming that you are going to cut with the Test Prop and you may well be within range if you are 12% now. Assuming your diet is dialed and you are training correctly with added cardio you could drop from 12% to 10% in a few weeks EASY!

What are your stats? Age? Cycle Experience? Diet? Ect.

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Well you will get results from winny no matter what, its a question if you will be able to physically notice them. Just like Mast, you should be single digit bf. I like to use winny no matter my BF because of the strength gains it gives me. I know the heavier I lift the more muscle Im building. So with all that said, at your bf I would run the winny at week 5-6 to reap the rewards when your other compounds are peaked.
    Nice! Well said!!

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    100% agree with you, you will always get good strength increases with winny but with a higher bf% you may not notice the changes physically

cheers for the feedback guys, im currently 2 weeks in & on 100mg eod.
    My aim was to gain as much lean mass as possible without the water/fat.

Im 6'6" & 252lb, 25yo, diet is reasonably clean & around 4000 calories ed.
    One previous cycle (finised in may) which was 500mg test e ew for 12 weeks & 4 week pct (nolva/clomid)
    max lifts dl:180kg squat:180kg bench: 140kg.

Think i'll run the winny then, if for nothing other than strength gains.
    Do you guys reckon id be better off using this as a cutting cycle rather than lean mass building given the components involved.

thanks again guys.

bump

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    Mate, dont take stana by it own, not only you lose your mass, also you lose your libido! stack it with sus250. Im on the same cycle.

To answer your question, yes, stana gets you under 10%bf for sure depending on your diet/training. Post your diet here.

If you want much better result then stack these with HGH.

Your other option is a cycle with t3 and clen but you need a proper pct after stana and sus before you can get on this one.

Cheers mate.

Id be adding it to the test p im already on (for the last 4 weeks of 8wk cycle)
    What i would like to know now is weather test p/winny will be more affective as a cutting cycle or lean mass bulking cycle?

Cheers guys

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    This is why I love my genes. Never gone over 10% bf in my life. Stanzolol just made me look hard. It was great. Strength gains were really good as well, and surprisingly, so was my explosiveness.

Only downside is that it rapes your joints to FUBAR. Don't think I'll ever do that as a stand alone cycle ever again...

Ah yeah the young and stupid and competitive days...

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX333 View Post
    Cheers mate.

Id be adding it to the test p im already on (for the last 4 weeks of 8wk cycle)
    What i would like to know now is weather test p/winny will be more affective as a cutting cycle or lean mass bulking cycle?

Cheers guys
    It will definitely give you that ripped look as long as you stick with you diet. Do atleast 10 to 15 min of cardio after your training when your totally exhausted while on winny to lower you bf faster. Have your protein bar/shake right after you live the gym.

You prob not gonna gain with this stack as much as with test alone but you will get ripped. Winny will also get rid of water based bulk due to test cycle. Its commonly used by pro bodybuilders during cutting cycle before competition.

Just be carefull, 90% of stans in Aus are fake.

Thread Information