wagner262 is offline New Member

hgh vs anabolic steriods

ive been researching a lot and reading up on them both but theres never better answers from people that actually experimented...

now ive heard you can grow taller and leaner with hgh but ive been reading different?

whats the give and takes between the two?

CJP
    CJP is offline Associate Member
    HGH wont make you grow taller unless you are 12. HGH and aas are very different. Steroids are used for several weeks while HGH are used for several months. HGH grows everything, not just muscle mass. It even grows tumors and cancer if you have either when you take it. AAS need to be taken at higher doses than HGH. Theres mountians of info on both but they are both good and both have their advantages.

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    See, HGH has been on my mind for the longest time. I'm still only 20 at 6' 4". Just what if I could get at least an inch height and shoulders like Hercules?

My only problem is the price...sh!t's fvcking expensive!

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    hgh is way outta my price range so i really havent looked into it much but its completely diff from ass and from what ive read the benefits of hgh are greatly magnified when combines w/ aas...also hgh is for guys w/ a lot of experience imo and theres a great deal of research to b done when considering using it

SpiderRico is offline Member
    hgh and steroids are two different beasts... ive been on growth now for 6 months (Thanktropin) and coming up on the last few vials and i dont want to get off this stuff I love it... as for growing taller like said before unless your very young... and i agree you can find some great sources for growth it comes with time and learning knowledge on this board. Dont PM me I will not respond

cockneyrebel is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CJP View Post
    HGH wont make you grow taller unless you are 12. HGH and aas are very different. Steroids are used for several weeks while HGH are used for several months. HGH grows everything, not just muscle mass. It even grows tumors and cancer if you have either when you take it. AAS need to be taken at higher doses than HGH. Theres mountians of info on both but they are both good and both have their advantages.
    i had a brain tumor removed 6 years ago, in your oppinion would it be a bad idea for me to to use HGH?

Thread Information