Would adding an oral have any benefit

Stats
    135 lbs
    8 % body fat
    Training 8 yrs
    Nutrition dialed in
    On TRT 100 mg Test Cyp 1 inject per week Been on for 15 weeks

My question

With my current dosage of test would there be any benefit to adding an oral compound from time to time for say 4-6 weeks? Was thinking maybe winnie to run a reduce calorie diet and cut up? I know most of you would recommend to cruse and blast the testosterone but i am pretty sensitive to testosterone. If i go over 100 mg per week i get really sensitive nipples and i would really rather ovoid that! I have been making gains each week since starting TRT. Any input would be appreciated.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Bump

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Stats
    135 lbs
    8 % body fat
    Training 8 yrs
    Nutrition dialed in
    On TRT 100 mg Test Cyp 1 inject per week Been on for 15 weeks

My question

With my current dosage of test would there be any benefit to adding an oral compound from time to time for say 4-6 weeks? Was thinking maybe winnie to run a reduce calorie diet and cut up? I know most of you would recommend to cruse and blast the testosterone but i am pretty sensitive to testosterone. If i go over 100 mg per week i get really sensitive nipples and i would really rather ovoid that! I have been making gains each week since starting TRT. Any input would be appreciated.
    why do u want to cut wen ur already a low 8%?

1bigun11 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, you are already cut. But as to your question, yeah, imo it would be fine to run an oral once in a while

Blog Entries
    just curious, are you not interested in thrashing on a bit of weight?

I am never really interested in bulking up much. I like to stay lean year round. As long as i am making gains i have to be putting on muscle. I would rather put it on slow then have to spend lots of time dieting it off later but i have entertained maybe running dbol or a-50 for 4 to 6 weeks as well!

Blog Entries
    I am never really interested in bulking up much. I like to stay lean year round. As long as i am making gains i have to be putting on muscle. I would rather put it on slow then have to spend lots of time dieting it off later but i have entertained maybe running dbol or a-50 for 4 to 6 weeks as well!
    if you have a naturally lean build i would have thought u'd wudnt have much trouble with fat gain, ive a mate who's a bit heavier and he literally eats shit all day long and is lean as f**k and wen he cycles its pure lean mass he gains, the jammy b'stad!!!!

He is one of the lucky ones. I work pretty hard at nutrition. At one point i was almost 170 lbs and i would imagine i had to have been close to 20 % body fat. I learned about nutrition and got most of it off after a year or so. So needless to say i am pretty anal about what i eat. I appreciate all the replies!

Blog Entries
    He is one of the lucky ones. I work pretty hard at nutrition. At one point i was almost 170 lbs and i would imagine i had to have been close to 20 % body fat. I learned about nutrition and got most of it off after a year or so. So needless to say i am pretty anal about what i eat. I appreciate all the replies!
    ah, get u man, thought u wer one of the lucky ones aswell, thts a gr8 achievement!! wish i had ur commitment, i take the powerlifting gorilla route lol

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    how tall are you??? 135 lbs seems very light too me

Quote Originally Posted by trulbfan3 View Post
    how tall are you??? 135 lbs seems very light too me
    5" 4 on a good day!

o well that expplains it i was gunna say please dont tell me hes like 5 9 or taller lol.....you sound like my buddy hes bout your height and 140 or soo but hes at 4 to 5 bf year round......if your worried about your nipples then try sum arimidex if you increase the test dosage and if you want to add an oral use dbol or aboms for really adding mass if your more into lean gains look into tbol or anavar ...personally i hate winnie tried it once and it was nothing but aches and pains in my elbows and knees

o well that expplains it i was gunna say please dont tell me hes like 5 9 or taller lol.....you sound like my buddy hes bout your height and 140 or soo but hes at 4 to 5 bf year round......if your worried about your nipples then try sum arimidex if you increase the test dosage and if you want to add an oral use dbol or aboms for really adding mass if your more into lean gains look into tbol or anavar...personally i hate winnie tried it once and it was nothing but aches and pains in my elbows and knees
    I have ran higher test doses in the past but it seemed like i spent more time trying to keep estro under control than it was worth. I do keep arimidex and nolva on hand because you never know when you may need it! I keep clomid as well. I am on TRT for life because of having low Testosteron But you never know if something may happen were you need to come off so i like to always be prepared! thanks again!

ahhh i see yeah that sucks but if your super super sensitive w/ the esto probs you could always go have surgery and get the glands cut out your nips or give letro a try

ahhh i see yeah that sucks but if your super super sensitive w/ the esto probs you could always go have surgery and get the glands cut out your nips or give letro a try
    Wow! I have been a member here for a long time and have never seen advice given out like that! I don't think anyone would want to do that!

haha why not??? i have a few firends who juiced in high school didnt know what the hell they were doin got gyno and had to have the surgery...its really notta big deal and then u really dont have to worry about getting bitch tits again... i bet you would be suprised as too how many of the ppl on this board have prob had that done...i kno i will when i get the extra cash one day jus so i dont have to worry about it lol

haha why not??? i have a few firends who juiced in high school didnt know what the hell they were doin got gyno and had to have the surgery...its really notta big deal and then u really dont have to worry about getting bitch tits again... i bet you would be suprised as too how many of the ppl on this board have prob had that done...i kno i will when i get the extra cash one day jus so i dont have to worry about it lol
    Its all good bro. I just wouldn't want to do that! I figure I have the rest of my life at this game so why try to get to the finish line tomorrow.

Epic1 is offline Associate Member
    why not try primo? its pretty mild

Nobuddy is offline Junior Member
    WOW! i'm sorry to get off subject, not trying to derail the OP's thread. i just gotta say "thanx" tho, i never knew there was actually a PREVENTIVE surgery for gyno. makes total sense, i don't ever plan on nursing any baby mamals, wtf would i need those glands for. i have something (other than gear) to save towards, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobuddy View Post
    WOW! i'm sorry to get off subject, not trying to derail the OP's thread. i just gotta say "thanx" tho, i never knew there was actually a PREVENTIVE surgery for gyno. makes total sense, i don't ever plan on nursing any baby mamals, wtf would i need those glands for. i have something (other than gear) to save towards, now.
    Bro I hate to burst the bubble here but removing the gland would more than likely be a very poor decision. Most surgeons will only remove part of it and if you find one that would remove the entire gland your chest probably would not look very good! I could be wrong but i enjoy being able to take my shirt off at the beach and look good! I don't think the benefit would out weigh the risk. Good luck!

Thread Information