Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mic_lag is offline New Member

winstrol with fat burners

hi, i been training for a few years now and wanted to get cut up, some . i am taking winstrol , tabs 10mg 3x a day,and uping dose to 50 mg in a few weeks. and was wondering if i can run some fat burners with the winstrol. i dont need more mass , i just want to trim down a little more, got some beach vacations coming up . Hehe.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    winny does not burn fat.
    stats?
    what is your complete cycle and pct?

5'11"
    15% bf
    train 5 days a week.

just started the cylce, 6 wks , and nolvadex xt is all i can get for my pct,
    help me out as i may be doing this all wrong.

novedex xt

Tarheel is offline Associate Member
    how much research have you done? what are your goals? Nolvadex xt is not an acceptable pct if you plan on using winny. Also, in my experience , dieting and cardio works very well when implementd correctly to lose unwanted fat. Discipline is the key bro. Good luck

Big
    amazing stats for all natural, how old are you?
    yes, you're doing it all wrong. I would never run a winny-only cycle, and in my opinion winny is practically worthless if you're over 10%bf.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mic_lag View Post
    5'11"
    15% bf NOT A CHANCE...
    train 5 days a week.

just started the cylce, 6 wks , and nolvadex xt is all i can get for my pct,
    help me out as i may be doing this all wrong.
    ^^ Consider Mr. Olympia next year if those are your stats.

Post a picture.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    I think he meant 170 lbs.

No dis to the OP.

Best

T

28 years old

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian-man View Post
    ^^ consider mr. Olympia next year if those are your stats.

Post a picture.
    x2^^^^

270 is correct, played football, and power lifting , while in college, finished college and got lazy, trying to get back into it , i hit a flat spot and need to over come with something new , supplement , roids , i tried to stay away from them but it was my last alternative.

Blog Entries
    Your BF is at 15%?

Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    Your BF is at 15%?
    Let me answer that.... No. It's not.

Big
    I too would like to see a pic

Blog Entries
    If I was that big at 5'11", I would be doing cardio and diet.

T

Blog Entries
    Then, I would see what I have to work with.

If you are 15% BF, then you are genetically blessed and don't need gear.

What are your goals?

T

why are we making fun of my size, am i too big, i am hawaiian filipino, my body structure is big already, i think more cardio will have to do, i walk run 4 miles a day, and lift for a few hours after that,

Blog Entries
    why are we making fun of my size, am i too big, i am hawaiian filipino, my body structure is big already, i think more cardio will have to do, i walk run 4 miles a day, and lift for a few hours after that,
    Not making fun of you at all.

Jealous maybee, but not making fun of you.

my goals are try and get below 10% body fat, this may be funny but i am trying to look like the guys in the muscle mags, hehe

Big
    no one is making fun of you, your stats are amazing, that's why we want to see pics.

Not at all man...

It's just something doesn't add up. With the stats your initially provided, one would suspect you were blessed with the genetics of a god. lol.

15% is quite lean for that weight. With those numbers you could step on stage with some of the best on Earth haha.

Blog Entries
    OK, you need to post your diet in the diet section of the forum.

I think it needs to be worked on.

You are a big guy, so one needs to access what you need to do to get to 10% BF.

Cardio sounds good.

So, diet would be the next step.

Best

T

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    Not at all man...

It's just something doesn't add up. With the stats your initially provided, one would suspect you were blessed with the genetics of a god. lol.

15% is quite lean for that weight. With those numbers you could step on stage with some of the best on Earth haha.
    X2!!!

He is truly blessed.

I can only wish I had that genetic potential.

It is amazing.

T

guys , thanks for the help, i will leave the bottle of win in the closet and just work harded, i will post pic as soon as i can , i am off shore gulf of mexico , and my camera is at home,

thanks again for the help.

Blog Entries
    Welcome!

Best

T

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    First of all, you dont need PCT if you are only on winny. Secondly winny dont burn fat? guys, explain your answers. Your confusing this guy.

1) DO NOT take winny by its own. Stack some test or sus.
    2) Once you stack winny with test or sus, then Nolvadex is good for your pct.
    3) Winny would help but you would get much greater results at under 12%bf (works magic on 10%bf) otherwise at 15%bf, your wasting most of your winny.

Solution,

Diet (dont cheat), cardio every day, atleast 2grams of protein everyday per body lbs (protein shake will help). Sleep and rest well. Take supplement such as BCAA and Glutamine.

Your key priority is your diet. Get under 12%bf with diet and cardio, then think about winny, clen or Cytomel and etc. IMO

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by syd-bloke View Post
    First of all, you dont need PCT if you are only on winny.
    wrong.

Lazytron is offline New Member
    First of all, you dont need PCT if you are only on winny.
    First of all don't listen to this guy.

losers never cycled shit giving wrong advice. You dont need pct for winstrol (stanazol) alone. It doesnt shut you down to the same level as test/deca /sus (there is no post-cycle aromatisation to cause issue). Your body will recover by itself. Besides, winny by its own is a waste anyway.

Also if you take winny by it own, you can say goodbye to your libido. Hence my original advise to stack it with test or sus, then you would need nolva for your pct.

just google winstrol and pct. Here is a sample:

"There is no need for an anti-estrogen as Winny may have such a property of its own and does not aromatize at any rate. The only counter-indication with Winny would perhaps be an anti-hypertensive if you use for a longer stack. Be sure to get liver values checked if you use for longer than 6 weeks on end. There is no real use for Clomid or Nolva post-cycle for Winny specifically since there is no post-cycle aromatisation to cause negative feedback. That makes whatever gains you made on Winny quite easy to maintain"... Source website
    Last edited by syd-bloke; 09-25-2009 at 06:49 AM.

alpmaster is offline Member
    You guys honestly believe he is 5'11'', 270, 15% bodyfat? You realize that's like IFBB Pro type stats, and his only cycle ever is 30mg of winny? Haha, boy you guys are gulible.

You are either:

A) Nowhere near 270lbs
    B) Way over 15% BF
    or
    C) Much taller than 5'11''

So what is it? (I'm guessing BF)

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    losers never cycled shit giving wrong advice. You dont need pct for winstrol (stanazol) alone. It doesnt shut you down to the same level as test/deca/sus (there is no post-cycle aromatisation to cause issue). Your body will recover by itself. Besides, winny by its own is a waste anyway.

Also if you take winny by it own, you can say goodbye to your libido. Hence my original advise to stack it with test or sus, then you would need nolva for your pct.

"There is no need for an anti-estrogen as Winny may have such a property of its own and does not aromatize at any rate. The only counter-indication with Winny would perhaps be an anti-hypertensive if you use for a longer stack. Be sure to get liver values checked if you use for longer than 6 weeks on end. There is no real use for Clomid or Nolva post-cycle for Winny specifically since there is no post-cycle aromatisation to cause negative feedback. That makes whatever gains you made on Winny quite easy to maintain"...
    Nice attitude.

Anyway, shut down is shut down, my friend. It doesn't matter if you say winny won't shut you down as hard as, say, tren .

you're still shut down, and so will still need a pct!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    losers never cycled shit giving wrong advice. You dont need pct for winstrol (stanazol) alone. It doesnt shut you down to the same level as test/deca /sus (there is no post-cycle aromatisation to cause issue). Your body will recover by itself. Besides, winny by its own is a waste anyway.

"There is no need for an anti-estrogen as Winny may have such a property of its own and does not aromatize at any rate. The only counter-indication with Winny would perhaps be an anti-hypertensive if you use for a longer stack. Be sure to get liver values checked if you use for longer than 6 weeks on end. There is no real use for Clomid or Nolva post-cycle for Winny specifically since there is no post-cycle aromatisation to cause negative feedback. That makes whatever gains you made on Winny quite easy to maintain"... Source website

Id say you have to atleast run a serm afterwards because i have seen a few people develop a little gyno from it but i dont see much shut down on it.

diamond is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Nice attitude.

Anyway, shut down is shut down, my friend. It doesn't matter if you say winny won't shut you down as hard as, say, tren .

i kno a guy that did winny /tren cycle he had no shut dwn and didnt do pct.. and was fine. odd eh

im dont sayin its right tho... just weird...

romo6 is offline Senior Member

The reason you say goodbye to your libido is because,your SHUT DOWN.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?

(Im not even going to waste my time pointing out all the things wrong with this statement. My tolerence for ignorance is short today.)

Also if you take winny by it own, you can say goodbye to your libido. Hence my original advise to stack it with test or sus, then you would need nolva for your pct. (Gee that sounds an awful lot like having your HPTA shut down. )

(Winstrol can) aromatize.
    BOLDS for everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Nice attitude.

Show me one guy who gained mass by using winny alone! winny doesnt give you the same effect as testosterone . This is based on years of research. Since winny is used massively by body builders, they made this assumption that you need pct after winny (alone) just to be safe. It like the time that everybody thought the earth was flat!

Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    i kno a guy that did winny /tren cycle he had no shut dwn and didnt do pct.. and was fine. odd eh
    Well, Tren is prone to releasing estrogen hence no gyno. Here is a description on Tren from Steroid .com:

"Trenbolones chemical structure makes it resistant to the aromatize enzyme (conversion to estrogen) thus absolutely no percentage of trenbolone will convert to estrogen. Trenbolone administration would not promote estrogenic side effects such as breast tissue growth in men (gynecomastia , bitch tits) accelerated fat gain, decline in fat break down and water retention."

Tren has many other side effects. As I said before, as soon as you take any kind of anabolic steroid with winny, you need to plan a decent pct.

This will confirm my point, for the sake of being safe, regardless of who say what, planning a pct after winny alone is an insurance policy for people who are not sure about winny.

Again, no one should take winny by its own which would eliminate this debate anyway!

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?

Really? Did he do bloodwork? Did you read it? Can you even interpret bloodwork?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries

I'll have to second what War said above.

How exactly do you know this guy wasn't shut down?

I can assure you if he had legit tren, he was shut down.

Show me one guy who gained mass by using winny alone! winny doesnt give you the same effect as testosterone. This is based on years of research. Since winny is used massively by body builders, they made this assumption that you need pct after winny (alone) just to be safe. It like the time that everybody thought the earth was flat!
    I'm sorry, I thought we were discussing whether winny will shut you down,

not whether you can gain mass of it?

BokBok is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    wrong.
    Listen, I understand you are Mr Enforcer around here and have the power to have our testicles removed and the push of a button, but I really think you should take the time to point out WHY people are wrong, instead of just posting a single word.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by BokBok View Post
    Listen, I understand you are Mr Enforcer around here and have the power to have our testicles removed and the push of a button, but I really think you should take the time to point out WHY people are wrong, instead of just posting a single word.
    so you have read this thread and still don't know why he is wrong? I have no obligation to anyone, I post as I see fit. I'm not here to spoon feed people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information