gettintherequick is offline Associate Member

Ways to combat leg and back pump...

Been away from the boards for a while, ran my first Jab cycle TEST E 250mg/ml at 4ml a week.

I play soccer and mma, wanted to bulk up for the mma but still be able to play soccer. Had to cut my cycle short at 8weeks.

Problem is my legs and lower back cease up in a massive pump when i run can't get more than 50metres without ceasing up. Tried taurine at 1000mg but not doin the job.

I have ran HDrol MDrol Tren Bombs (M1T) in the past all at maximum dose and had the same problem.

Can anyone help me out here, if athletes can run gear without ceasing up their legs why can't i? Whats the secret??

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Stretch.

5g of taurine usually clears up any pumps for me.

Most people get pumps from orals. I'm a tad surprised at how bad they were for you on just testosterone .

Im just as surprised. I will try the increased dose any other ideas??

Quote Originally Posted by gettintherequick View Post
    Im just as surprised. I will try the increased dose any other ideas??
    WAIT.

I just re-read your OP...

It's your first cycle.. and you're running 1000mg of test per week???

Are you serious? You should need no where NEAR a gram of test to produce phenomenal gains.

The gear is def underdosed. Its from a lab that is shut down and someone is producing the same gear but underdosed apparently...what would you call a dragon from britain??hint hint.

Gains are minimal and my training and diet are on par (have done lots of previous PH cycles with great gains).

Started cycle at 2ml and had no effect so upped the dose and to be honest the gains are still crap but the shin pumps are worse.

lotsoftime is offline Associate Member
    Similar case... I'm going to switch my cycle from a "body builder's" cycle to something more what suits my dicipline.

Quote Originally Posted by lotsoftime View Post
    Similar case... I'm going to switch my cycle from a "body builder's" cycle to something more what suits my dicipline.
    I hear ya...what ya thinkin? Maybe 250mg a week of test and somethin like EQ or Winstrol ??

johnCash is offline Associate Member
    thats weird casue ive been taking test 400 and dbol and can run and play sports better than ever, i actually liked the dbol for exercising or endurance but it could of been a placebo effect

Quote Originally Posted by gettintherequick View Post
    The gear is def underdosed. Its from a lab that is shut down and someone is producing the same gear but underdosed apparently...what would you call a dragon from britain??hint hint.

Gains are minimal and my training and diet are on par (have done lots of previous PH cycles with great gains).

Started cycle at 2ml and had no effect so upped the dose and to be honest the gains are still crap but the shin pumps are worse.
    lol. I would NEVER have even bought B.D. product.

I have heard that some china lab is producing their product right now.. but still.. why would you pay for that?

I still wouldn't condone using 1g EW... you don't know how much it's really underdosed bro. Go buy some reliable test.

Thread Information