Natural progression from Testosterone?

OK so I've done one cycle and I gained 20 pounds. I just did Testosterone on its own (I did Sustanon for 10 weeks and then Testosterone Enanthate for a further 4 weeks).

I'm now in PCT taking Clomiphene and Tamoxifen .

I didn't get any bad side-effects from the Testosterone or from the PCT.

I'm now thinking about my next cycle. This time, I want to be a little bit more adventurous, I wanna take something with Testosterone. My aim is to bulk, just to put on as much muscle as possible in as short a time as possible.

Anyway I was thinking Deca -Durabolin might be a good choice for my next cycle. What do you think? Will the Deca help me add extra muscle faster?

And of course then there's the issue of "kick-starting", which is why I was considering taking Anavar for the first 3 weeks.

Any opinions are welcomed, basically I just wanna know where I should go from here. I've done Testosterone alone, so now what?

By the way I'm gonna be smart and wait at least 3 or 4 months after my PCT before I cycle again.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I remember you, but my memory sucks, what were your stats again?

Male
    22 years old
    5'3" in height (that's 160 cm)
    63 kg in weight (that's 140 pounds)

Here's what I might eat in one day:
    Two fried eggs, toast, bacon
    Beef steak with french fries
    Large chicken burger with french fries (I'm talking one mother of a chicken burger)
    2 pancakes (each pancake contains 3 eggs, so that 6 eggs in total)
    Large plate of mashed potato

I know that's not a hell of a lot of food, but I naturally have a very low appetite, which is probably why I find it so easy to be lean all the time. When I took Test during my last cycle, my appetite went up quite a bit, but now that I'm in PCT it's dropping back down again.

Here's some good things I have to say about my 1st cycle though:
    1) The heaviest I was during the cycle was 144 pounds (65 kg), and now during my 3rd week of PCT I've only dropped about 2 kg (and I've lost bloat too!).
    2) My balls shrunk very quickly... but they came back quickly too! After I took my last shot of Testosterone , I waited 2 weeks before starting PCT, but I already had my sex drive back before PCT started.

Now I want to try something along with Testosterone, something that will make me beef up very quickly.

Anyone?

Is Deca the next thing you use after you've done Test on its own?

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    deca can haunt you for a while after a cycle...can make pct and recovery take longer.. it's different from anyone.

and even with your low appetite, what you are eating is garbage - no offence.

just, for what you CAN eat appetite wise, i think you can make better use of your meals you do consume....

maybe look into a "cleaner bulk" diet...?

mikey24 is offline Associate Member
    Kick start with d-bols much better choice then anavar .

Thread Information