Thread: GYNO Symptoms

Win369 is offline Associate Member

Red face GYNO Symptoms

what is the symptoms of gyno ?...unless sore or itchy nipples. i feel my nipples so soft full of water but i dont feel like sore or even itchy before...

thank u.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    It could be related to water retention too.. The same happens to me, when my body start retaining water.

What were/are you cycling?

alpmaster is offline Member
    When you get gyno, you'll know. Nipples are always sore and hurt to touch. Soft puffy nipples is fine, it's when the pain starts and you can feel a hard tissue in the nipple that you'll know you have gyno progressing.

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    When you get gyno, you'll know. Nipples are always sore and hurt to touch. Soft puffy nipples is fine, it's when the pain starts and you can feel a hard tissue in the nipple that you'll know you have gyno progressing.
    yah u right. i dont feel hurt but i feel like theres a water rounded on the nipples. my last cycle was 5 or 6 months ago. that was :
    Susta/Deca /Dbol for 12 weeks and Nolvadex with Proviron for 4weeks full !

i have to start my 3rd cylce next month but i am not sure since i found this problem.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    no you dont "have" to start your cycle and you should be made aware that you can develop gyno without any of the typical symptoms. what you are describing sounds like it could be prolactin related as a result of the deca .

how long after your cycle did you wait to start post cycle? (which was inadequate IMO)

why not get some blood work before you start your ext cycle? take the whole guessing thing out of it....

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz;48***90
    no you dont "have" to start your cycle and you should be made aware that you can develop gyno without any of the typical symptoms. what you are describing sounds like it could be prolactin related as a result of the deca .

how long after your cycle did you wait to start post cycle? (which was inadequate IMO)

why not get some blood work before you start your ext cycle? take the whole guessing thing out of it....
    two weeks after last susta injection i start PCT...should i take nolvadex again?maybe just for one week to prevent this symptom.

Thanks bro!

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    If your last cycle was 5-6 months ago then bloodwork would be your best bet at this point. I wouldnt wait any longer to address it and tho nolva could possibly help its not going to do anything in a weeks time.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It doesn't sound like gyno.

Thread Information