AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

is it possible to gain naturally again when in between cycles?

Just wondering if when I finish my first test-e only cycle, if I will be able to gain muscle naturally until my second cycle? I know I will likely lose some water post cycle but would I be able to actually gain more muscle until my next cycle as long as I train hard and keep eating big? btw I turn 24 next week

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Stats?

thebouncer is offline New Member
    i would say that as long as your not already past your genetic limit then yes, its just going to take longer to make the gains. also you will have to be more careful about overtraining

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by thebouncer View Post
    i would say that as long as your not already past your genetic limit then yes, its just going to take longer to make the gains. also you will have to be more careful about overtraining
    This all depends on diet, rest. If you do not have those things dialed in you will loose anything gained on cycle!

thebouncer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    This all depends on diet, rest. If you do not have those things dialed in you will loose anything gained on cycle!
    true, diet is the most important thing

before this cycle, i was 5'9.5 170lbs with barely any bodyfat. my abs were shredded. ive put on some bf/water during cycle so far (middle of week 8) so we will see how it ends up.

I'm thinking it could be possible once my natural test levels come back after pct?

this is a terrible question, if your at your genetic max, then no you cant gain between cycles....if your not at your genetic max, then why are you cycling? even if your not at your genetic max i would beleive the best you can hope for is to keep what you gained

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    I hear quite a bit of talk about "genetic limit". I think the vast majority never even come near reaching their genetic limit. I see people posting on how they have been training for 3-5 years and have hit their genetic limit. It's called a plateau or sticking point and can usually be overcome with smarter training and diet.

Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post
    this is a terrible question, if your at your genetic max, then no you cant gain between cycles....if your not at your genetic max, then why are you cycling? even if your not at your genetic max i would beleive the best you can hope for is to keep what you gained
    the thing is, how can someone truly know they are at their genetic potential? lets be serious here, most of us probably started cycling before we hit our genetic limit, whether we knew we maxed out or not.
    Last edited by AlphaMaleDawg; 09-30-2009 at 09:34 PM.

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    agreed with the last 2 posts

agreed genetic max is a very general term

liftw8t is offline Associate Member
    There is a thing called a girth test i think a doctor can give you and based on height, wrist, ankle, hips, (mostly bones) they can estimate how big you would naturally grow or something like that.

Thread Information