ls2 klr is offline New Member

Knee swollen after quad shot???

I was talking to a buddy about what a pain in the ass glute shots were and he told me to try my thigh. So yesterday I injected it(1cc of deca , test e) about 6 inches above my knee. All appeared to go well except as the day passed, right above my knee began to hurt and swell.

By late last night right above my knee was swollen as well as sore and tender. And to top it off I now have a gangsta limp. What the hell did I do wrong and what might be causing this?

Shadman05 is offline New Member
    What size/length was the pin? And were you standing or sitting for the injection?

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    6 inches above the knee is not very far up bro! unless u have some short legs! try going mid thigh. You're sure its not the gear?

The pin is a 23g x 1." I was sitting but due to not being too fond of pins, I was pretty tense.

To make matters worse, today I went in for some overtime and walked around a good bit. It started hurting more and stiffening up. The swelling has also increased.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLift View Post
    6 inches above the knee is not very far up bro! unless u have some short legs! try going mid thigh. You're sure its not the gear?

It looks like I learned the hard way. So what is it that causesd this? I never felt anything "odd" other than the obvious. My source is very reliable and several friends have used this combo. This was also my third week with 2 injections per week and zero issues beforehand.

Go to ************** and check out where to pin. Try sitting with your legs dangling off your bed.... that helps alot for me

S p o t i n j e c t I o n s

Thread Information