tronics is offline Associate Member

second vial is possible bunk gear...help

hey, im 15 days in cycle and ive been using test prop, for the first 13 days i was using legit test prop and 2 days ago i started using a different brand prop wich is all my guy had when i got everything...

i was suspect of the gear when i first got it but i trusted my guy.....i pinned the new stuff last 2 days and honestly i figured id know if it was real since its some undergroud prop id def feel a little sore(i know some people dont get sore)...i didnt feel anything and im really thinking the new batch is bunk.

what would you guys do? tomorrow would be day 3 with no test IF it is bunk...13 days of real gear for sure. im kinda scared to keep going just incase i dont want to stay shutdown or parcially for awhile. should i just do a light pct, i feel like the guys downstairs have gotten a little smaller not much tho.

i just placed an order with a source online, but the stuff wont be here at least a week or so....i have no idea what to do i figured id get it straight from you guys...

and btw sorry if the post is confusing...

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    This post sounds like straight up hysteria, relax you will know if its real or not no don't run a pct yet just keep on running it until you KNOW if its real or not. If your gonna be this worried maybe you should take up knitting instead of juicing.

tronics is offline Associate Member
    lol....it might sound like im worried, im cool on this side of the comp tho, just trying to get all the info out with a bunch of run on sentences

just not sure if i should wait any longer, i really feel im dealing with bunk gear, but then again im not 100 sure....so then its cool to keep going with it either way

Thread Information