PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

I'm starting week 8 should I expect to see more results?

I'm starting week 8 of 12 on my 1st ever cycle of Test C only at 500mg/week shot twice a week. I'm up about 15lbs. since the start of my cycle and about 10lbs. heavier than I've ever been in my life which is great. I'm just curious if I should expect to see any more results for the rest of this cycle? I would love to be able to put on another 5-7lbs. but wanted to know if this was realistic or not. My goal is to hit 200lbs. (currently 193 in AM and 196/197 in PM) and was hoping to hit 200 and after cycle be able to maintain 190-195 for a few months at minumum.

what have your experiences been with a first cycle? Do you typically stop gaining around week 8 or does it continue throughout the entire cycle?

Thanks,
    Pete

It has been said that you get the maximum benefit out of a long ester cycle from weeks 5-8, then after that it becomes the law of diminishing returns, and these are also the hardest pounds to keep during and after pct

read this, he talks about it:

You'll want to read this!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I'm starting week 8 of 12 on my 1st ever cycle of Test C only at 500mg/week shot twice a week. I'm up about 15lbs. since the start of my cycle and about 10lbs. heavier than I've ever been in my life which is great. I'm just curious if I should expect to see any more results for the rest of this cycle? I would love to be able to put on another 5-7lbs. but wanted to know if this was realistic or not. My goal is to hit 200lbs. (currently 193 in AM and 196/197 in PM) and was hoping to hit 200 and after cycle be able to maintain 190-195 for a few months at minumum.

what have your experiences been with a first cycle? Do you typically stop gaining around week 8 or does it continue throughout the entire cycle?

Thanks,
    Pete
    thats interesting cus im in the same boat....just starting week nine of test e 500mgs a week and ive put on 15lbs as well.....i feel like it kicked in late for me like week 6 so i am hoping the next 4 weeks will be productive...so far its been good though i wont complain if i dont see much more in terms of gains.......i tryed to do a lean bulk so i didnt over eat as i didnt want to get fat so i may have limmited my gains by doing so.....that being said though ive never looked better....and will increase food intake these next 4 weeks to try to put on a few more lbs....good luck bro...

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    im also in your position, except i just had my first week 10 injection this morning of test-e

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    my last cycle was test e, took to the 10th wk b4 much happened

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've gained basically 15 lbs. since starting this cycle and just finished my 7th week. Should I have seen more gains or is this in line with what most have experienced? It's human grade gear so I'm not sure if it is underdosed?

ted666 is offline Associate Member
    if it is pharmaceutical legit gear then its not underdosed. not likely at all

Thread Information