Thread: Cycle critique

JPO
    JPO is offline New Member

Cycle critique

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say hi I have been learking for some time now around a year i suppose reading, learning etc.
    I did a test e cycle 6 months ago that looked like this.
    1-12 500mg test e
    ew Sun pm/Thurs am shots.

I only ran a nolva pct as i am a little succeptible to becoming depressed but found i recoverd well enough on this.

I am looking at my second cycle now and just wanted to post it up to see if you guys think everything looks tip top (or not).

Current stats are as follows..
    age 25.
    weight 197 lbs
    bf% around 13%

wks 1 - 12 500mg test e
    wks 1 - 10 400mg deca

With nolva pct again as per the last cycle.

Any tips or recommendations welcome.
    Cheers.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by JPO View Post
    Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say hi I have been learking for some time now around a year i suppose reading, learning etc.
    I did a test e cycle 6 months ago that looked like this.
    1-12 500mg test e
    ew Sun pm/Thurs am shots.

I only ran a nolva pct as i am a little succeptible to becoming depressed but found i recoverd well enough on this.

I am looking at my second cycle now and just wanted to post it up to see if you guys think everything looks tip top (or not).

Current stats are as follows..
    age 25.
    weight 197 lbs
    bf% around 13%

wks 1 - 12 500mg test e
    wks 1 - 10 400mg deca

With nolva pct again as per the last cycle.

Any tips or recommendations welcome.
    Cheers.
    Welcome,
    What were your results form your first cycle?

JPO
    I gained 20 from the cycle and kept around 16 of that after pct.

I gained 20 from the cycle and kept around 16 of that after pct.
    Sounds all good,

Deca can be harsh to recover from so from looking at your first cycle results and the good gains you got, I would consider running something similar but maybe a kickstart like dbol /drol and consider using deca on your 3rd cycle!

JPO
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Sounds all good,

Deca can be harsh to recover from so from looking at your first cycle results and the good gains you got, I would consider running something similar but maybe a kickstart like dbol/drol and consider using deca on your 3rd cycle!
    I did consider using dbol instead of the deca but wasnt to keen on the orals because of what i have read about how more harsh they are on your liver than injectibles.
    When you say deca can be harsh to recover from i take it you would recomend using clomid alongside nolva for pct.
    I will definatly look more into trying the dbol though like you suggest and saving the deca for cycle 3.
    cheers.

I did consider using dbol instead of the deca but wasnt to keen on the orals because of what i have read about how more harsh they are on your liver than injectibles.
    When you say deca can be harsh to recover from i take it you would recomend using clomid alongside nolva for pct.
    I will definatly look more into trying the dbol though like you suggest and saving the deca for cycle 3.
    cheers.
    Orals can be harsh on the liver if they are ran for long periods of time or a heavy dose, 4 weeks worth of dbols or drols is a good kickstart to a second cycle and would be something I would recommend rather than moving onto deca, milk thistle can help with liver protection. Deca can be harsh to recover from and in turn can have an effect on maintaining your gains form the cycle, yes you would need clomid and nolva for pct if you do run test and deca, i would also advice you get some hcg for during the cycle because you will be shutdown hard IMHO.

You have really decent gains from your first cycle, so thats why i am thinking more in line with a kickstart to a good test cycle and go onto deca on your 3rd cycle, I think that would be a better move at this stage, but if you do deside to go with deca make sure you have a decent pct and get some hcg.

JPO
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Orals can be harsh on the liver if they are ran for long periods of time or a heavy dose, 4 weeks worth of dbols or drols is a good kickstart to a second cycle and would be something I would recommend rather than moving onto deca , milk thistle can help with liver protection. Deca can be harsh to recover from and in turn can have an effect on maintaining your gains form the cycle, yes you would need clomid and nolva for pct if you do run test and deca, i would also advice you get some hcg for during the cycle because you will be shutdown hard IMHO.

You have really decent gains from your first cycle, so thats why i am thinking more in line with a kickstart to a good test cycle and go onto deca on your 3rd cycle, I think that would be a better move at this stage, but if you do deside to go with deca make sure you have a decent pct and get some hcg.
    Sounds like a good idea to me and quite like the idea of getting some noticable gains (albeit mostly water) straight away in the first few weeks.
    Ok so i will drop the deca and go with the bol would you say 25mg ed for 4 weeks would be good for a first time ?

Gives me plenty of time to look into hcg its uses etc for next time round with teh deca aswell.
    Thanks for your help bud its much appreaciated.

Welcome. Nice avatar. As far as the Dbol dose you could get away with 30mg a day split into 3 10mg every 6hrs. Don't forget to arrange it so you take one of those 1hr before workout.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
    Welcome. Nice avatar. As far as the Dbol dose you could get away with 30mg a day split into 3 10mg every 6hrs. Don't forget to arrange it so you take one of those 1hr before workout.
    IMO this isn't necessary. If you split it up into 3 doses, just take them split them up evenly throughout the day. I've experimented with taking it an hour before and it really makes no difference to me.

JPO
    Thanks for the info guys i will deffo think about upping to 30mg a day as seems sensible to keep at 10mg 3 x per day for stability. and i can always experiment with teh 1 hour before or not on different cycles.

Thanks for the info guys i will deffo think about upping to 30mg a day as seems sensible to keep at 10mg 3 x per day for stability. and i can always experiment with teh 1 hour before or not on different cycles.
    Sounds a good plan, best of luck.

Thread Information