BennyLom is offline Associate Member

Question Any other compounds with the joint supporting effect of Nandrolone (Deca/Durabolin)?

A friend would like to run Nandrolone as part of his cycle simply because he has several joint issues (knees, wrists, left shoulder).

we are however hearing a lot about difficulty to recover from Nandrolone and negative effects on libido and so it's a tough decision currently.

1.) Are there any other AAS with similar joint lubricating effect as Nandrolone?

2.) If not, does it make sense to run Nandrolone (Deca ) very low to avoid sides but still get the joint support? Say at 250mg/week? The backbone of this cycle will be Test E.

3.) Somewhat unrelated, but does it make sense to start the Nandrolone (Deca) cycle before getting on Test E and then also quit the Nandrolone (Deca) cycle 1-2 weeks before getting off Test E? The thinking is that he wants his PCT to address both Nandrolone and Test E and because Nandrolone stays active longer he will quit it EARLIER (but also start it earlier to compensate).

Any constructive help is welcome!
    Last edited by BennyLom; 10-06-2009 at 11:13 AM.

Regarding what you said about "difficulty to recover" and "the negative effects on libido", I wonder if there are ways to prevent (or at least drastically reduce) shut down.

If you take HCG while taking Deca , will it decrease the shutdown effect of Deca?

BennyLom is offline Associate Member
    Anybody else?

ythrashin is offline Associate Member
    Adequan...google it. Not a AAS but will work wonders on your joints...
    Last edited by ythrashin; 10-05-2009 at 08:30 AM.

ythrashin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyLom View Post

3.) Somewhat unrelated, but does it make sense to start the Nandrolone (Deca ) cycle before getting on Test E and then also quit the Nandrolone (Deca) cycle 1-2 weeks before getting off Test E? My thinking is that I want my PCT to address both Nandrolone and Test E and because Nandrolone stays active longer I will quit it EARLIER (but also start it earlier to compensate).

Any constructive help is welcome!
    You can start the DECA one week sooner then the Test E with no worries. You would then be able to run it as long as the Test E. Just stop the Deca one week before the TEst E and start PCT 2 weeks after last pin of Test E.

Thread Information