Gatlin is offline New Member

Total Newby, I need some help

Ok, here is my problems and questions.

Im 5'10" 135lbs and 23yo, my metabolism is slowing down, I've kinda slowed down on working out because I wasnt getting the results I was wanting. Im not in bad shape nor am I fat. I just want to gain more lean muscle, more abdominal and pectoral definition and alot larger arms, legs and shoulders.

When I was working out 24/7 and I do mean pretty much non stop for a year or more, I wasnt weight training and I gained maybe 3lbs of muscle. I was basically just doing home workouts, push ups, sit ups, pull ups, running, ect. I was dieting correctly and everything, I just didnt get the results im after. Now dont think im a joke or anything, im talking 300+ push ups and 500+ crunches a day and idk how many pull ups

I did like the results I saw but there nowhere near where I want to be, I would like to be shredded and around 150-155.

I need to know what cycles would be best for me and I want to stay away from tablets because of the potential liver damage.

Im mainly looking for a muscle builder, when I work out and do my cardio, im fairly cut, I just dont have alot of muscle on me. I consider my body to be that of a lance armstrong or something. someone who just does cardio.

I know I need to weight train and im starting, I just want an enhancer. I know there is no possible way for my scrawny ass to gain 15-20lbs of muscle just by weight training for 1-2hrs a day. I just dont have the time to work out like I used to, I have work and very little time to get myself into the shape I would like.

What type of enhancer should I take and could anyone recommend an injectable cycle for me? I do need something that will help me cut belly fat also, I dont have alot but I just want all of it gone, I want to be able to see my individual ab muscles.

I would like to know something kind of fast and I dont want any naysayers bitching because they may not think i need steroids but its going to happen and nobody is going to talk me out of ordering a cycle or just an enhancer. Im going to order I just want advice on what to order, what would be the best thing for my goals and if I even need a total cycle. And most importantly, where to order from, I dont want to be ripped off.

Thank you for any positive help that anyone gives

Gatlin is offline New Member
    Could I get some ****in help please?????????

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You have serious diet issues.

diamond is offline Female Member
    wats ur diet look like?

ur too small.. and a lil young. maybe 1 more year of training and proper diet and a lil more research and u COULD be ready for steroids .

post ur diet 1st. ur prolly not eattin enough ... let us have a look.
    its better to gain as much as possible naturally then jump into staroids. plus steroids will help short term u need to understand how2 diet to keep ur gains

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    BIG, You forgot to tell him to go to the diet section and post his diet.

Now that you demoralized another newbie, yet once again.

Just screwing with ya bro!!LOL

Best

T

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed with ALL the above. I know it's not what you want to hear and Im sure you thing you are the exception to the rule, EVERYONE does but no your diet just sucks. Sorry I'm sure you think it's fine but it's not. I use to think mine was fine also after 15+ years of working out and I only learned it sucked about 2 years ago and I have made more gains in 2 years than the previous 20.

Go read the diet section. Learn to eat. Forget steroids but that does not mean go away. Stay here and learn. We have a LOT Of members who have not cycled because they are smarter than that and have learned under 25 is to young.

diamond is offline Female Member
    yea.. ur lucky ur naturally lean..

i gotta push myself and measure all my food to the t just to lose a couple lbs.

bro ur lucky. once u learn how to eat like a bodybuilder u wil be built in no time and u wont screw up ur test levels

gangustahn is offline New Member
    For real man. Soo many things wrong. You are overtraining, and undereating. Follow what diamond said.

Then make a visit to the diet forum. Read some stickies and once your muscle mass and weight gain plateau then you should start thinking about a cycle. (There is no way you are not going to gain weight if you follow what they say!

You have soo much more room to grow natural. Then you can make the best out of your cycle.

Y

Thread Information