txmover is offline New Member

Question some advice on a cycle

First off, im 28, 6'1 , 205, 20% bf, ive been working out since i quit driving a truck, about a year ago and have gone from 267 to 205... but now im looking at getting locked up for a good while for some she said he said bs and want to do a little bulking before i go, if i go.

This would be my 1st cycle and realize not to do to much 1st time out... but a friend of my bros is trying to get me to do a 12 wk cycle of either british dragon test-e 250mg and dbol -50... or the same test-e and british dragon decabol 200mg... what combe would be best for me... I hope to be out long enough for a second cycle... and i think its nolvadex and hsg for pct... i havnt talked to him to much about specifics on pct... but im really just wondering about the best stack at the moment and then maybe figure out the pct.

And im aware i havnt been in the gym as long as a lot of you and im not trying to belittle what you guys do by just trying to do this without having more experience but my current circumstances have me looking into it... thx for any help.
    Last edited by txmover; 10-06-2009 at 06:46 AM.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd go with the test/dbol stack and get your pct together before you start and take it seriously. You don't want to go to jail loaded with estrogen.

SLITTHROAT is offline New Member
    also if you have time, get your bf% down a little before your first cycle.............lol on the estrigen crack...

thats kinda what i was leaning toward... how long should i run the dbol , you think...

and yeah, dont wanna go there full of estrogen... lol

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    4 weeks is pretty standard

thx man... appreciate it

I was also wondering... I read where a small dose of dbol could be used during pct... between cycles... is this true, or actually beneficial... or am i just as well without it?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by txmover View Post
    I was also wondering... I read where a small dose of dbol could be used during pct... between cycles... is this true, or actually beneficial... or am i just as well without it?
    no, I wouldn't recommend that.

just do your cycle and your standard pct so that you recover.

and I agree with the poster above, you should consider cutting that bf down before you begin.

Thread Information