DEE151 is offline Productive Member

Post kick start cycle with halo

how fast can you kick start the cycle with halo? and wen ppl say kick start that means the cycle kicks in faster correct?

Berserker88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEE151 View Post
    how fast can you kick start the cycle with halo? and wen ppl say kick start that means the cycle kicks in faster correct?
    Kick start means that you take something that is very fast acting (eg Dbol ) if your on a longer ester test eg test-E, so that you get gains in the first few weeks whilst the test-e is building up in your body.

ok i am going to be useing test e & deca so how fast will it kick in with halo?

Berserker88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEE151 View Post
    ok i am going to be useing test e & deca so how fast will it kick in with halo?
    Im no expert and I dont know much about halo but i believe it is pretty quick acting - Wait for someone that really knows their shit to tell you for certain though.

Edit: Reading your posts - you seem to think that the halo will make the other compounds kick in faster. It doesnt work like that - the idea of a kick start is that you get the benefit of THAT particuluar drug (in your case halo) whilst the test-e builds up - The halo WONT make the actually test-e itself work any faster.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Hes right,it does not cause the other compounds to work any faster.If thats what your saying or thinking DEE,im surprised you should know better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by romo6 View Post
    Hes right,it does not cause the other compounds to work any faster.If thats what your saying or thinking DEE,im surprised you should know better than that.
    X2 lol. Yea bro even with a kick start dont expect anything till week 4-5 when its fully in your system.

ok no problem. it was just on my mind and i had to ask. thanks guys.

Thread Information