pj1982 is offline New Member

can i take beta blockers and steriods?

hi there i suffer from a very mild form atrial fribrilation and am currently on beta blockers i was wondering if i can take steroids whilst on these beta blockers, i am quite new to bodybuilding and have done 1 10 wk course of test enanthate before but was not on the beta blockers, would be very grateful for any1 who can give me any info? thanks pj

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    hard question to answer, probably have to wait for someone with experience, but what atrial fribrilation?

atrial fribrilation is extra beats(eptopic heart beats) the beta blockers help with the blood pressure coz mine is a tad high,what would u say is a good bulker for a beginner?

wow man thats tuff to give avice on. maybe you should consult a doctor about it.

best and only bulker a beginner should use (and I did) is straight test preferably test enanthate for 10 weeks.

what are your stats?
    height
    bf%

training experience and diet?

yeah i got quite gd gains of enanthate and kept most of my gains through my pct,
    im 26, 14 stone 5ft10 and have 12.5% bodyfat
    i train 1 body part a day mon 2 fri and have sat and sun rest i try to eat clean but like my sweets......

im not sure what 14 stone is in lbs lol
    thats good you're educated on pct alota beginners arent. stick around maybe someone can give u some advice on what u are asking. i honestly couldnt therefore it would be hard for me to advise for or against steroids . find out if it safe or not what ever way you can, do your own research, then propose a cycle for some guys to critique

best of luck mate!

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    bro, be careful about the beta blockers.....you dont want to mess with blood pressure, especially when on AAS. i myself had symptoms of PVC (premature ventricular contractions) and all i was advised was to keep potassium high....but it was a schocker, made sure you check with medical professional on dosing etc....

Wheelie_Rider_R6 is offline Junior Member
    yes I myself am on beta-blockers for a similar condition. Its fine. Just keep your BP monitored daily. I bought a BP monitor from CVS for about 70 bucks. Its worth it. I check mine all the time

hi guys only just got back online, just wanted to say thanks for all ur replies

Thread Information